Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter- Thirty two

For a week now Mina and Zack haven’t seen each other. Eden knew it was taking a big physical toll on both of them, because poor Zack looked like a zombie and Alex told her that Zack sucked at practice and couldn’t play his bass properly, which in itself was shocking! Meanwhile poor Mina had these massive bags underneath her eye and looked pale as death; Mina’s usually vibrant eyes were dull and filled with hurt, she hardly spoke or got out of her apartment.

“Hey Lottie, How is Mina doing?” Eden asked Jack’s girlfriend whilst at work, Lottie groaned.
“Bad...horrible, sheesh I just wish Mina would stop being stubborn and just see him.” Lottie said and let out a sad sigh.
“I know...But you have to look at it from Mina’s perspective here Lottie, yes she loves Zack with a burning passion, but John was her ultimate best friend! And he just up and left...Zack knew how broken she was over this, and he kept it to himself, yes he might’ve done it to protect her but he also betrayed her.” Eden explained.

“I...guess... When did you become a psychologist?” Lottie asked chuckling and looking at Eden mischievously.
“When I married Alex and my life got seriously complicated with you bunch.” Eden rolled her eyes and smiled.
“Oh stop complaining, now what are we going to do with those two?” Lottie asked perplexed, Eden groaned.
“I have no idea...” Eden replied then she slowly blinked as an idea jumped into her head.

“Wait...Pierre!” She screamed and some of the customers jumped, Eden mumbled an apology while Lottie tried not to crack up laughing.
“What!?” Pierre yelled from the kitchen and appeared slightly covered in flour.
“Can you run the business right now? I have to go do something...please” She asked while doing giving him the puppy eyes look, Pierre nodded while rolling his eyes and walked away.
“Don’t get sassy with me Mister!” Eden called after him and took her apron off.
“Where are you going?” Lottie asked raising a questioning brow, Eden grinned.
“I’m going to do some damage control.”

Eden drove to Mina’s apartment and ran up three flights of stairs which almost made her pass out in exertion...she definitely should cut back on the cupcakes... and cheesecakes... and oh you get the point!
Eden finally found Mina’s apartment and pounded on the door for three minutes.
“Go away! No one is home!” Eden heard Mina yell on the other side of the door.

“Right....and a robot just answered this huh!? Open up Mina!”
“No one is available at the moment please leave a message after the beep. Bbbeeeppp!” At this point Eden tried really hard not to break out in a fit of giggles.
“Emilia!”
“Alright...what?” Mina said as she flung the door open; revealing a slightly distraught Mina. Eden took in her sunken cheeks, her extremely pale complexion and severe dark circles underneath her cerulean eyes.

“Would you like to come to dinner?” Eden grinned and Mina looked taken aback.
“Ugghh...umm I-I’m busy...” Mina stuttered and Eden narrowed her eyes.
“Oh yes that cookies and cream tub of tom and Jerry and the endless soap operas on your couch must’ve completely booked out your calendar, I’m sure Gerard Butler is consuming your thoughts” Eden teased while grabbing a copy of P.S I love you from Mina’s coffee table.
“I’ll have you know that yes indeed Gerard Butler is consuming my thoughts” Mina snatched the movie and walked towards the kitchen. Eden couldn’t help but chuckle at Mina’s fuzzy pink slippers and her Minnie mouse pyjamas.

“So you’re telling me that Zack is not even consuming your thoughts?” Eden blurted before checking herself; Mina’s figure tensed up immediately.
“Eden...Please don’t...” Mina said her voice was choked by tears.
“Mina, just talk to him...please the boy’s a mess” Eden said softly, Mina turned around with tear filled eyes.

“What do you mean?” Her voice quivered, Eden sighed at the vulnerable look in her best friend’s eyes.
“He’s a mess without you...Alex told me he can hardly play his bass without messing up.” Eden said and Mina looked down.
“I j-just don’t understand why he did that...He k-knew how much John meant to me and how I felt when John l-left, and he knew I always wanted to talk to him if he ever came back...but he kept it all from me...I thought we never kept anything from each other...” Mina ranted and a sob escaped from her lips.

“Don’t you think Zack was scared?” Eden asked and Mina’s head snapped up to look at her with surprise.
“What?? Zack scared? Scared of what?” She asked incredulously, her brow furrowed.
“That you were going to leave him and go with John?” Eden answered matter-of-factly.
“I-I w-why...I don’t understand, why would he think that?! I love him with every ounce of love I possibly have in my body!” Mina threw down her pillow pet that she was holding a moment ago.

“I know...but someone in love is bound to feel insecure right?”
“I guess...but I never gave plausible ground for that to happen! I never loved John it was always Zack! I was extremely fond of John yes but...but...oh” Mina groaned throwing her head in her hands.
“Oh Zack...” Mina sobbed; Eden wrapped her arms around her.
“It’ll all work out bud.” Eden mumbled.

“He p-probably w-won’t ever want t-to see me...” She stuttered.
“Oh i don’t know about that love...” Eden chuckled.
“Anyways want to come over for dinner? Alex and I would love to have you” Eden smiled.
“I...”
“Please” Eden begged and Mina gave her a small smile.
“Okay”
“Sweet! Anyways I have to go, got a business to run and everything” Eden said in an exaggerated voice drawing a chuckle out of Mina.
“Bye! Come over at 6:30pm” Eden waved and prepared herself for going down three flights of stairs.

Eden pulled out her phone and dialled a familiar number,
“Hello?”
“Lieutenant, the mission is a-go” Eden said immediately.
“Roger that Captain” the manly amused voice answered.
“Love you sweetheart”
“Love you too babe” Alex answered with a chuckle at his crazy wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was a long wait I know but a lot of bad stuff got in the way...My health had taken a turn to the worst resulting in me not being able to update -.- im sorry :(
anyway what are your thoughts on this chapter?!
ANY COMMENTS??
and what do you think the 'Mission' is? hehe

Thank you to my incredible subscribers! (i can't believe there's nearly 200 of you guys!! I am so blessed! And of course my AMAZING commenters!!:
Alexis_w
rivals are insane
ALIxgaskarth
xxErika411xx
Zombiexlollipop
Haley'sfreakingout
XxMcKeyyxX
prettyxinxyourxpain

You guys are possitively amazing! Thank you for never giving up on me!! I love you guys with a burning passion! you keep me going!

Oh feel free to follow me on Twitter just look up freetobeEmme (i go by my middle name 'Emmeline' on Twitter so it is me) lol and yea tell me you're from Mibba because i wouldn't know else haha so I'll be able to talk to you awesome people! and thanks to xxErika411xx for having followed me on it! (im kinda new to it so yea...)

LOVE YOU GUYS!
Marie!