Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Four

Eden entered the reception with Alex trudging behind her, everyone cheered at the sight of the newlyweds. Eden forced a smile and reached for Alex’s arm, at least make it believable,
“What are you doing?” He hissed, her eyebrow rose, what could put him in such a foul mood?
“Making this look believable for my father’s sake” She replied and looked directly into his eyes; he exhaled sharply and put his arm around her waist.
“Everyone the new Mr and Mrs Gaskarth!” Someone yelled and all 100 people that were in attendance cheered, both Eden and Alex plastered a smile. They were ushered to the seats at the head of a large and long table, Eden took sight of the place and her step faltered she stopped. Looking around she took in the 3 chandeliers that hung from the roof, the roses that were everywhere in baskets, again on the roof some jewels hung down from the roof making it look like stars in the sky. The table was covered in white lace design and 4 large bouquets in Chrystal vases, the plates where white with gold designs it was all so beautiful...Eden swallowed,
“Wow” she breathed and dared a glance at Alex who mirrored the look of admiration she had on her face.
As they sat down on their seat, much to her dismay Alex’s gang was sitting next to them, everyone began to converse except the married couple, she decided to try;
“So Alex...What do you do for living?” She asked taking a bite at the canapés. Alex on the other hand choked but not only that but so did Jack, Eden’s lifted a questioning brow.
“You don’t know?!” Both whispered loudly an incredulous look in their eyes.
“Nope” she said proudly, glad to have shocked them with her bluntness, she wasn’t the shy little girl anymore.
“Where have you been living the desert!?” Jack yelled and Eden rolled her eyes at his cockiness.
“I hardly think living in France for four years count as living in the desert” she retorted coldly.
“What were you doing in France? Is that how you yelled at me in French before?” Alex said and Eden looked at him.
“I believe dear husband that I asked first” She replied and was satisfied when she saw him wince at her calling him husband.
“We’re famous we have a band named All Time Low...” They both looked at her, perhaps waiting for her to swoon. However her features tighten and she groaned.
“There goes my hope for a stable future” she mumbled under her breath.

**********************************************************************

Alex’s P.O.V

Did she just groan? Alex thought looking at Eden, her features were tight and she looked like she was extremely annoyed at the fact that he was famous...what kind of girl is annoyed at that? Eden mumbled something under her breath that he only caught the words stable and future.
“So what were you doing in France?” Jack asked when it seemed that they would not get any praises.
“I’m a French pastry chef” She shrugged and Jack’s jaw dropped to the floor.
“You can make croissants?” He said stupidly and she chuckled,
“That and more...” She replied kindly, which surprised him, why was she nice to them when they had made her life hell?

The wedding reception dragged on and on, Eden would catch Alex glimpsing at a blonde girl a lot during the reception...for some reason it bothered her, but even more so when the girl would be staring at Alex with a pained look; who stares at a newly married man like that? Eden caught the exchanges more than she cared, probably the beauty that he was looking at was an ex - girlfriend...wait was that, oh lord that was Lisa Henderson! Eden’s eyes widen, Alex’s high school girlfriend!? Her eyes filled with understanding her hand flew to her mouth covering it to hold back a gasp; oh gosh I just broke up a couple. Jack caught Eden’s sudden movement and the mortified look in her eyes, Jack frowned and then he saw that she was looking between Alex and Lisa, his eyes widen; Eden quickly looked away and stood up rather abruptly.
“Excuse me” she said and skited away, her gown made a swishing noise as she headed towards the bathroom, she looked back and saw Jack staring at her and standing up as if to go after her. Alex caught Jack looking in her direction and frowned, Eden saw Jack mouthing ‘you’re an idiot’ to Alex.
“Mom can you help me I need to go to the bathroom” she whispered but her mother saw it was a lie, she still nodded. Once she entered she faced her mom;
“What were you thinking mom!? Alex...Alex Gaskarth!?” Eden said her eyes wide and angry.
“What do you mean honey?” Her mother asked bewildered.
“Remember back in high school I use to come home crying saying a boy teased me all the time?” Eden said and her mother nodded, and Eden raised an eyebrow,
“That was the boy...?” Her mother said and Eden nodded,
“Not only that mom he’s a...a rocker what kind of future would I have!? You are worst match maker in the world!” Eden threw her hands in the air.
“Oh honey I-I...”
“It’s Okay mom, even if I am completely against it, divorce is an option” Eden said which she paced, her mother bit her lip.
“What?”
“It’s not an option honey...It was in the contract you both signed” Her mother winced at the fury burning in Eden’s eyes but that fury quickly turned into tears of defeat, Eden collapsed on the floor and sobbed.
“Mom I’m going to be miserable forever!”
“Honey you don’t know that, you may both fall in love” Her mother cooed sitting down on the tiles of the bathroom, Eden shook her head denying what her mother said.
“Mom he has been ogling his ex, heck I don’t know if they’re broken up the fact is he loves her and she loves him and he will most likely cheat on me! Point is he hates me momma...” Eden didn’t know why she cared, she guessed it was because he married her and legally they just vowed to be faithful.
“Honey...”
“No mom no... Stop please, its okay I do it for papa for him only” Eden said with determination, she will endure whatever Alex would do to her she’ll endure it for her father Eden mentally vowed, yet tears pushed their way out of her eyes. Her mother had a heartbroken look on her face; she held Eden close as Eden sobbed.
“Is everything okay in here...?” A masculine voice said from the doorway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello loves! I've got some intense drama coming up next muahaha!
So the deal with Lisa remember her she's kind of important, oh and i did my characters page so now you can sorta see what they look like =D

Comment if you have a notion of what will happen next ;) plus i wanna know you're thoughts on this story haha.

The wedding Reception

Wedding Cake

Wedding Plate setting

Thank you to the people who tend to make my day by their comments:
NaturalDreamer

becca65

xxErika411xx

I'm very happy with 33 Readers, 11 Subscribers and 9 comments

I have another story by the way
Why Can't I Remember?

Check it out if you wish ^.^

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

<3 Marie