Status: active and in the making~

Every Little Thing

Ryan Beatty was the boy who broke the mean boy's toy truck when he kicked sand in my face at the play ground. Ryan Beatty was the boy who stayed outside of the pool with me when I broke my arm and couldn't swim. Ryan Beatty was the boy who hugged me for the longest time as I cried when my dog, Duke, died. Ryan Beatty has always been there for me.

We met when we were about two years old. He was just one month older than me. Our mothers were best friends and knew that we were going to be also. Ever since that first play date at the beach, Ryan and I were basically inseparable. Adventuring throughout the neighborhood, going to the park or beach was our typical life together.

Yet... now we're both fifteen years old. We have entered high school. I don' t get to see Ryan as I often as I used to. He's usually out with his guy friends, recording music, or skating. He has an amazing voice. As children we would always sing together, little duets to songs from Sesame Street or Barney. I remember how we used to clap our hands and dance together as we sang. Those were the times. Nowadays, Ryan is in the recording studio, going onto bigger things. I am stuck in the theater rehearsing for a play, or dance studio practicing.

So, Ryan and I have changed. We're still best friends, but distant best friends. I don't know, it's just that... we know every little thing about each other.
  1. Prologue: Reunited
    Just before the end of Spring break, the Derossi's throw an outdoor party...
  2. Chapter 1: Nothing Has Changed
    Olivia and Ryan talk at the party, and realize what they had was never gone...
  3. Chapter 2: It Will Be Okay
    The best friends go on an adventure, not exactly as planned...