Status: This is a work in progress we shall try to post around once a week, if not we apologize in advance.

Mute Friendship

Chapter One

What the hell am I supposed to do with this? I thought to myself as I found a drum stick in my backpack again. Why does he always leave them in my bag?! I don't even play the drums! Well....Not that he knows of. I shake my head and then get up with my backpack asking for a pass to my locker from my homeroom teacher. Not that I would be going anywhere near my locker, but I needed to give the nuisance his shit back.
I walked briskly across the school trying to remember where he would be. I'm pretty sure he said he was skipping homeroom this morning when we were talking, but where does he go when hes skipping homeroom again? Hhhmmm....OH! The back stair entrance to the cafeteria! Of course!
I manage to sneak my way into the cafeteria, and to the backdoor which thankfully I made it to before any lunch ladies came to work. I took one last look to make sure no one was around before kicking the door open quickly. Fingers crossed I hit that lazy ass with the door.
“Ouch! What the hell man?!” I hear yelled from a familiar voice as a tall figure with dirty blonde hair and a bright kimono on stands up from in front of the door. I close the door noticing a lit cig in his fingers.
“Jimmy! Why the fuck is one of your drumsticks in my backpack again?!” I yell at him and he looks at me as if I'm insane, which might be true but, its his fault. He is after all the one who drives me crazy.
“One? I thought I put both of them in there...” He says taking my backpack from me and fishing around inside it. “Ha! I did!” He said pulling out the second one with a giddy smile on his face and getting the first from my fist.
“Jimmy...” I said more like a growl. “Why were they in there?”
“Same reason why my homework is in here to.” He says retrieving some papers from my backpack as well.
“Jimmy! What the hell!?”
“I didn't feel like bringing my backpack! I didn't really wanna go to school today either, but YOU made me!” He complains pointing at me.
“Well sorr-y that I want to make sure you don't fail out of school! Its bad enough we're in the same grade, but I don't want my own OLDER brother to be a grade below me! Your supposed to be a grade a head of me, but because you skipped so many dammed times last year you failed!” I yell at him wishing very much so to punch my brother right now but, decided not to since he towered at, at least 6'2 maybe 6'3; while I on the other hand was only 5'5.
“Not my fa-”
“MR. SULLIVAN!! SKIPPING YET AGAIN?! IS THAT A CIGARETTE IN YOUR HAND AS WELL?! WHOS WITH YOU!?!?” The assistant principle yelled all in one breath from the other side of the basketball court, walking at a fast pace over to us.
“Aw shit...” Jimmy mumbled before sticking the cig in his mouth and hoisting me to his shoulder before running in the opposite direction.
“Jimmy! I can run myself! I don't want to get caught either!” I complain as he runs off the school grounds with me still on his shoulder. He puts me down with a chuckle and rubs his hand on the top of my head.
“I knew you were my sister.” He says with a smile and I just shake my head laughing as we start to run away together to where we hang out when we skip school.

“Jesus Christ! We need to get more exercise!” I complained as we both stopped and crashed under a tree out of breath. We were both complaining back and fourth for almost the entire time we were running.
“I think you should just not make me come to school so I don't have to run!” Jimmy complained grabbing my backpack again, and pulling out a lunch bag with his name on it. What didn't he put in there?!
“I think you should go to classes normally so, I don't have to run so, I wont get in trouble!” I shot back at him and he thought it over taking a beer out of the brown paper bag. I raised an eyebrow and looked the bottle up and down before he sighed and handed me one.
“I know you to well.” He mumbled taking out the spare he packed as I squealed with a smile opening the bottle, and taking a sip.
“Then you know I love youuuu.” I say with an innocent smile and he chuckles rubbing my head messing up my hair. We relax under the tree feeling the cool breeze as the shade protects us from the sun until we finish our beers.
“Well ready to go to the spot to down some more of these babies?” Jimmy asks shaking his empty bottle at me and I shrug.
“I don't know I kinda don't want you drunk this early in the day. How about we fuck around at an arcade?” I ask him and his face lights up.
“YES!!!!” He squeals excitedly jumping up and picking me up in the process before running away without a second thought on the matter.
We arrived just as the owner was opening the doors and shook his head when he saw Jimmy carrying me through the doors.
“Mornin' Jobe.” Jimmy and I both said as we handed him forty bucks to exchange for quarters.
“Morning guys.” He answers with a smile giving us our change and we run off squealing excitedly, trying to figure out which game to play first.
♠ ♠ ♠
Together my friend and I are going to be trying to write this story, we plan to update once a week. We will probably pick a day to regularly update in the future, but um enjoy comment subscribe whatever you'd like. ^_^ we encourage everything and anything! Oh! If you'd like us to put up another chapter before next week just comment saying so.