Status: just thought of it so give me sometime ok? imma try to write a few chapters at a time so i can update more but im not promising anything

Untitled

Secrets and A Plan

Sarah’s POV
 
I walked out of the room and went over to my dresser drawer to look for a change of clothes so I could take a shower. While I was looking I spotted what used to be a white cloth and it was still stained from old blood. When I lived in America, Chicago to be exact, I got teased a lot and abused from some of the guys from school, so I started cutting. I then had a flashback.
 
*Flashback*
 
I was walking to my lunch table where I sat every day. After I lost my appetite, I went to go throw it out. Suddenly out of nowhere I bump into someone and my leftover lunch all over my sweater.
 
“Oh my gosh I’m so sorry. It’s entirely fault.”
 
“No it’s not I was not looking where I was going. I’m just going to go wipe this off.”
 
“Would you like me to help you get all of the food off?”
 
“You don’t have to help me you can if you want to though. I don’t want to be a bother.”
 
“You’re not a bother. I want to help you.”
 
“Um. Ok but I need to go to my locker and get my back up sweater.”
 
“Ok. Let’s go, by the way my name is Stephanie. What is yours?”
 
“My name is Sarah.”
 
“So Sarah, I noticed that you weren’t sitting by anyone today at lunch. Would you like to join us at our table tomorrow?”
 
“Sure. I have never really sat at anyone’s table before.”
 
“Why haven’t you sat at anyone’s table before?”
 
“Well, I don’t really know anyone here so I don’t really have any friends to sit with.”
 
“Well, consider me and the rest of the girls at our table your friends from now on.”
 
“Ok, thanks, Stephanie.”
 
We walked to my locker I got the sweater out then we both walked into the bathroom. I started to take my sweater off because I already have my t-shirt on underneath, she walked over to me with the paper towels in her hands and started getting the food off of the sweater I took off.
 
I started putting on my other sweater and I noticed that she was staring at my arms. I used my eyes and followed what it was that she was looking at. I then quickly put on my sweater.
 
“oh my gosh why do you have cuts on your arms?”
 
“I fell down in the parking lot earlier. No big deal.”
 
“You don’t get that many cuts on your arm from falling.” She then took my arm and pushed the sleeve up my arm revealing the cuts I had made last night.
 
“You really shouldn’t do that Sarah. Let me help you. Please?”
 
“Fine, but you can’t tell anyone. Promise.”
 
“I promise.”
 
*End of Flashback*
 
It has to be. Stephanie looks too much like the Stephanie that I remember. I put the knife away and went over to Stephanie and Larissa because they were both talking in the kitchen.
 
“Hey Stephanie did you by any chance go to Chicago High?”
 
“Actually I did. Why?”
 
“Do you remember being friends with a girl named, Sarah?”
 
“I remember, how could I ever forget her. She was one of my best friends until I had to return back here from visiting my grandparents. But how did you know about her?”
 
“I know about her because I am her. I moved here to London 5 years ago. That’s when I met the boys, and when I met Harry.” My voice felt heavy.
 
“Sarah, I’m really sorry about the Harry thing. I just got jealous when I saw you kissing Niall. I sort of think I like him. I went to Harry because well I wanted you to know how it felt. I never knew about his whole plan to have you break up with him, I swear. I’m really sorry about it and if you guys need anything I’m willing to help.”
 
“Stephanie, don’t worry. Harry and I will just try to figure something out and I will keep that in mind, Thanks." Just as I said that Harry walked into the room.
 
“ello Girls.” Harry said while walking over to us. “Sarah, do you have a minute?”
 
I nodded. Stephanie went back to talking to Larissa. I followed Harry back to the bedroom.
 
“So what are we going to do about Caitlin?” I turned towards Harry after I shut the door.
 
“Well I have an idea but we will need Niall’s help with it and I’m pretty sure he would be more than welcome to help us out.” We both went to sit down on the bed.
 
“What would that be?” I asked.
 
“Well I was thinking that in order to make Caitlin believe that we are done that you fake date Niall.”

“You honestly think that Niall would be more than willing to help us out with this? What about Stephanie as well? She likes him and I was going to set them up.”

Harry ran his fingers through his curly brown hair. “Well setting them up will have to wait.”
 
“Besides you and Niall are the best actors and or would be the most convincing people here. If anyone can pull this off it would be you two.”
 
“What about you? You are a pretty convincing actor as well.”
 
“Why, thank you, but I’m going to hate this acting assignment, but once this is all done and taken care of we can get back together and continue life as usual.”
 
After a few seconds of silence Harry turned towards me. “I love you Sarah, don’t you ever forget that. No matter what Caitlin does to me or has me do; I will always be thinking about you.”
 
“You know this is going to be really hard, not being able to talk to you and having to watch her be the one in your arms.”
 
We both moved so that we were lying down. My head was resting on his arm that he had wrapped securely around me.
 
I started thinking about how we could make this work. “Well how about we text each other to keep in contact throughout this whole ordeal? So if Caitlin ever suspects anything just text Niall who would text me or whisper whatever it was in my ear and try to make it more convincing.”
 
“That’s bloody brilliant, Sarah! Plus to make it even more convincing we could act out the whole fight in front of her so then she will think we hate each other, but if we have any other ideas we just text each other then act it out, why didn’t we think of this before?”
 
“Well, we also know that she won’t be able to check your messages on your phone since she doesn’t know your password. I can have everyone else put passwords on their phones as well.”
 
“Exactly! So I guess we should get everyone together and tell them the plan.”
 
“Yeah, I guess we should but I’m too comfortable right now. I wish this moment could last forever. It feels so perfect being here with you.”
 
I looked over at him and he just had the cheekiest smile on this face.
 
“All I know is that my world is perfect because you are in it here with me right now.”
 
He then leaned closer to me and closed the gap that was between our mouths. Yep, the spark was still there. He rolled me on top so that I was straddling him while our tongues battled for dominance.
 
Just then we heard a knock on the door. Harry and I broke apart and went to get the door. We opened it and Larissa stood there with Harry’s phone.
 
“I don’t mean to bug you but Harry your phone is ringing. It’s Caitlin.”
 
Harry took the phone, “Sarah why don’t you get everyone together so that we can explain the plan.” I went downstairs with Larissa and we got everyone gathered in the family room. Harry came down a while after.
 
“Ok, so Sarah and I came up with a plan.” He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.
 
“Why do we need a plan?” Melanie asked while looking at us.
 
“Oh, sorry I forgot to explain what happened at the mall to Melanie. Give us a second while I explain to her what happened.” Zayn said while taking Melanie out of the room.
 
Once Zayn and Melanie came back to the room we started to explain the situation again just to make sure everyone was on the same page.
 
“Now we have to follow this plan that we came up with exactly as we came up with it so that Eleanor and Caitlin don’t suspect anything, so with that said are you ready to hear the plan?” I said while making sure to stress how important this is.
 
“Sure, we will do whatever it takes to make sure that nothing happens to any of us. We all support each other no matter what right?” Larissa said.
 
Harry then turned toward me. I nodded and he said, “Ok, so here is the plan…”
♠ ♠ ♠
so i havent updated in forever what do you think Comment and Subscribe!! Feedback is always nice...what do you think will happen??