Status: just thought of it so give me sometime ok? imma try to write a few chapters at a time so i can update more but im not promising anything

Untitled

Change In Plans

Sarah’s POV

We both went to the mall earlier today so that I can, in fact get my blue highlights and they look so awesome. Harry just decided to get his hair trimmed because I well he likes his hair long enough to do his signature hair flip.

We were both walking hand in hand on the beach shore, while the waves were crashing around us. All of us decided to come to the beach for our last day since it was really nice outside.

Zayn and Melanie were sunbathing since Zayn didn’t want to go in the water. Ivana and Liam were seeing who could build the better sandcastle. Louis and Larissa were trying to catch fish…by the “No Fishing”. Niall and Stephanie were looking for seashells. Harry was giving me a piggyback ride around the beach.
We both weren’t looking where we were going and accidentally bumped into Stephanie and fell over.

“woah!” I exclaimed as we both fell over into the sand. “I’m so sorry, Stephanie.” Harry said while helping us both up.

“It’s fine. So what are you two up to?” She said while motioning her hand between Harry and me.

“I was just going to teach Sarah how to surf. You and Niall could join if you want.”

“Thanks, but Niall and I were going to have a lemonade drinking contest after we finish collecting sea shells.” Stephanie said while running off towards Niall.

Harry and I both turned around and started walking towards the van where we had our surf boards.

I then looked up at Harry, “So we have one last day together before the plan goes into action. I wish we had more time but I guess this is better than nothing.” Harry looked down at me, and then intertwined our fingers while we were walking.

“It is. We aren’t the only ones that have one last day together remember? Louis and Larissa have one more day together as well.” He then let go momentarily so that we could grab our surf boards.

We both then put down our surf boards on the shore so that I could practice my “balance”.

“Do you honestly think I need help learning how to stand on a board?” I say while looking at Harry.

“Yes, because it is very different once the waves start to pick up.”

“Fine, but can we at least go a little deeper then?”

“Sure.” He picked up his board and I picked up mine and we went a little farther.

I tried to step onto the board and the board flew out from underneath me. “Ahh”

Harry helped me up, “See I told you it would be harder once the waves pick up.”

I tried again and Harry helped me try to keep my balance. A really big wave came and knocked me over and I fell on top of Harry. “ahh!” We both exclaimed while falling into the water.

“Noo now my hair got wet.” Harry said while fake pouting. His hair was now sticking to his forehead and wasn’t so curly anymore. I started to giggle.

“What’s so funny?” He said while looking at me.

“Liam was right you do look like baby Tarzan with your hair wet.”

Just as I said that he shook his hair.

“There that’s much better.” He said while fixing his hair and smiling when done.

“Let’s try to balance again shall we?” He said while helping me back onto the board. After a while I got the hang of it and we were both trying to hold hands while surfing but at one point we both fell again, but the water seemed colder than before. The waves started picking up so there were a lot of good opportunities to surf on the higher waves.

The waves kept getting colder and colder the longer we stayed in. It started getting really cold and windy so we all packed up our things and put it in the van and headed back home.
Right when we got into the van really dark clouds started to approach and we could see lighting in the distance.

“Good thing we came in when we did, that looks like one nasty looking storm.” Melanie stated while curling up next to Zayn.

“That’s exactly what I was thinking.” Liam said while putting his arm around Ivana.

Once we arrived at home it started raining in sheets. We all decided to watch a movie. We all took showers and got into our pj’s. Larissa picked out the movie. Louis was the last one to take a shower.

Just then the lights started to flicker on and off. After about 20 seconds the power went out completely. We all then heard a scream. “VERY FUNNY GUYS NOW TURN THE LIGHTS BACK ON! LARISSA, IT”S DARK IN HERE!!!!!!!”

Larissa sighed then turned towards us, “I will be right back I need to go calm him down. Sarah do you have any flashlights?”

“Yeah, they’re in the upstairs in my room I will go get them.” There was barely enough light shining through the window for me to be able to find my way upstairs, while Larissa was following me close behind.

Once we got upstairs I went over to my drawer and found 5 so that would mean each of us would have to share one. I handed one to Larissa, then gathered the rest to take downstairs.

I had to carry them in both hands since I just thought it would be way easier.

I then heard footsteps “Harry?” I tried to see in the dark but let’s face it I’m not good at seeing in the dark. The speed of the footsteps sounded like they were running towards me. Just then someone crashes into me and the flashlights fall.

“Oh my gosh, sorry Sarah didn’t see you in the dark. Let me help you.” Harry then helped me up. He then picked up two of the flashlights while I picked up the other two. I then turned one on so that we could both see our way downstairs.

When we got downstairs everyone was still sitting on the couch.

“Ok so there are only 5 flashlights so Niall and Stephanie you two will share one, Zayn and Melanie will share one, Ivana and Liam will share one, Larissa will share with Louis and Harry and I will share one as well.” I then proceeded to pass them out.

“So now what are we supposed to do? Since the power is out it will be getting really cold really fast.” Liam asked.

“well, we could always get a fire going. The fireplace is in the basement.”

“MARSHMELLOWS AND CARROTS!!!” Louis yells while running into the room with Larissa following close behind him.

He then comes over and shakes his hair and the water is flying off and hitting all of us. “Louis, why didn’t you dry your hair?” Stephanie asks.

“I tried to get him to but he was too lazy to hand dry it. He says that it isn’t as fluffy as it is when he uses the hair dryer.” Larissa says while running her hand through his hair messing it up.

“What it’s true!” Louis sticks his tongue out at Larissa. “Anyway why don’t we get all of our stuff and meet downstairs.”

Zayn and Melanie went to get the blankets. Liam and Ivana went to get the hot chocolate. Larissa, Louis, Niall and Stephanie were getting the food. Harry and I were trying to get the fire started downstairs. There were beanbags and couches around the fireplace. Once we got the fire started well all roasted some smore’s. It was too cold to go back to our bedrooms so we just spent the night sleeping in front of the fireplace.

Larissa and Louis were asleep on one of the couches. Stephanie and Niall were asleep on one of the two big beanbags. Ivana and Liam were asleep on the other couch. Melanie and Zayn fell asleep on the third couch. Harry and I fell asleep on the second big beanbag.

*The Next Morning*

The power was returned and the phone went off. Since all of the boys were sleeping I got up and answered it.
“Hello?”

“Hello Sarah, are the boys there I need to talk to them.” I could recognize that voice from anywhere, it was Simon Cowell.

“Let me go wake them up.” I walked over to Harry and shook him lightly.

“Harry, Simon is on the phone he wants to talk to you guys.” I handed him the phone.

Harry walked out of the room with the phone and went upstairs. I went over and woke everyone else up. We were all patiently sitting downstairs just talking about random stuff when Harry came back downstairs.

“I have some important news…WE ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH THE WANTED!!!! And we are only going to 5 destinations. We will be in San Francisco, Las Vegas, Chicago, New York, and Quantico.”

Everyone just sat there stunned. Liam then broke the silence. “When will we be leaving then?”

“Well, Simon said we should start packing up our stuff now. We need to catch our flight tomorrow. He did say that we could bring Sarah, Stephanie, Larissa, Melanie, and Ivana. Caitlin and Eleanor will have to sit in a different part of the plane.”

“It’s ok guys I will just stay here. I have stuff to do anyway.” Niall looked at Stephanie concerned.

“Stephanie, I was really hoping that you could come on tour with us.” Niall said a little disappointed.

“Maybe next time. I should get going now.” And with that Stephanie walked out the door.

*The Next Day on the Plane*

Caitlin didn’t know about Niall and I fake dating yet. I don’t think it would be such a good idea anyway. Niall just isn’t himself anymore I can tell he really misses Stephanie. He was sitting next to Harry and they were just talking. Just as I was about to confront him about it, Nathan came over to me.

“Hello, gorgeous. Mind if I sit next to you?” He said while motioning to the seat.

I nodded my head and he sat down. He then turned towards me “So…do you have a boyfriend?”

“Well, I don’t really know.” I looked over and Niall seemed not hungry. Wait…NOT HUNGRY!!! Ok change in plans.

I pulled out my phone and texted Stephanie, while Tom was telling Nathan something.

[Hey, I think you should go out with Niall. He really misses you.] Sent.

[But what about you? What about the plan?]

[Don’t worry I think I have a back-up plan. Catch the next plane to San Francisco I have an idea. But don’t tell Niall. I want to surprise him.:)] Sent.

[ok then. Can’t wait, and thanks again Sarah.]

[No problem. That’s what friends are for.]

I smiled as I texted Niall.

[Hey, do you think we can tell Nathan about the plan. I feel bad about having you fake date me, so I will figure something else out. Tell Harry and I will text Larissa, Louis, Melanie, Zayn, Ivana and Liam.] Sent.

“Do you like him?” Nathan said while gesturing towards where Niall was sitting.

[Sure, but he has to keep it a secret. xNialler]

I turned toward him, “Nathan can you keep a secret?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update to make it up to you i made it one more page longer :D
Please please please comment and subscribe :D
by the way please check out this story its really good as well

http://www.quizazz.com/story.php/1523200/The-Perfect-Song-An-Austin-and-Ally-Love-Story/