Status: just thought of it so give me sometime ok? imma try to write a few chapters at a time so i can update more but im not promising anything

Untitled

Breaking Up

Sarah’s POV

I told Nathan and he agreed to be the one to “date” me. I then sent a text to everyone about the new plan. We arrived at the venue. The Wanted went out to perform. I told the boys that I was going to get something.

[Hey, Stephanie we’re in the venue are you at exactly?] Sent.

[I got VIP tickets so I should be in the front row. A23. Right in the middle.]

Niall was still all upset and missed Stephanie. I walked over to him.

“Hey Niall, I brought you a surprise. Look at the person sitting in A23.” He nodded as he proceeded to walk onto stage. He looked to where I said and his face lit up.

He walked over to her. “Stephanie?” She nodded her head. I told security to get Stephanie and bring her on stage. She would be the one that they would sing to. All throughout the show he couldn't stop smiling. After the show I never saw Niall so happy in his life.

“Stephanie, how did you get here? I thought you weren’t able to come?”

“Ask Sarah. It was her idea and she convinced me to fly out here to surprise you.”

He then walked over to me. “Thanks Sarah and by the way Harry told me to tell you to check your phone.”

“Thanks Niall.”

I checked my phone and sure enough Harry had texted me.

[Hey babe, how are you holding up? –Hazza <3]

[I’m doing fine. I miss you though. </3] Sent.

Nathan walked over and put his arm around my waist. I looked over and saw Harry laughing with Eleanor and Caitlin. He looked at his phone then put it away in his back pocket. I then saw him put his arms around Caitlin. Nathan then pulled me closer. “Don’t worry about them. If you want we can go somewhere. It might help take your mind off of things.”

I nodded my head in agreement. Our next destination was Las Vegas. We all boarded the plane. Since the last time we were all surrounded and people were asking for the boys autographs. I mean they love their fans and all but they can get pretty aggressive. The boys thought it would be safer to just go on a plane with only us on it.

Niall and Stephanie sat next to each other and fell asleep on each other and he had his arm wrapped around her. Ivana and Liam were playing go fish.

Larissa and Louis combined their seats and were watching Cinderella. Wait what?! I thought Eleanor was “dating” Louis. Why was she sitting next to Harry and Caitlin? He had his arms around both of the girls. I felt my blood boil. I pulled out my phone.

[Hey Melanie, What happened to Eleanor and Louis “dating”? and why is she by Harry now?] Sent.

[Eleanor didn’t want Louis anymore. She said she was interested in someone else now. So she “broke up” with Louis. So, Louis and Larissa got back together. –Melanie]

[I really feel like Harry will fall in love with Caitlin the more time that he spends with her.] Sent.

[Why would you say that? They aren’t actually dating remember. You have nothing to worry about Harry still loves you. He’s been complaining about how much he misses you in every text message he sends us. –Melanie]

[Well then why is he not texting me?] Sent.

[I don’t know give him some time. –Melanie]

[ok. I will. Thanks!] Sent.

[No problem :) -Melanie]

I sigh and put my phone away. I then lean on Nathan and he flinched. I then pull away, “oh sorry. I didn’t mean to do that.”

“No, its ok I was just surprised that’s all.” He says while adjusting himself so that his arm was wrapped around me. I then laid back down he rested his chin on my head.

I then took out my phone and went on twitter.

[@SarahMinStyles: The hardest thing is to watch someone you love be in love with someone else.]

I then checked Harry’s twitter. [@Harry_Styles: The hardest thing is not being able to be with the one you love. You know who you are. <3]

I then clicked retweet. I then put my phone back in my pocket and slowly started to drift off to sleep.

When I woke up we had just landed in Las Vegas. The boys got to the venue and preformed. Harry went out on stage with the rest of the boys. After the screaming of the fans ceased, Harry spoke into his microphone.

“I would like to dedicate this song to a special someone and they know who they are. So, here’s the song More Than This.” He turned towards me and winked.

After the performance we got on the plane and Harry started texting me.

[How did you like the performance? I dedicated the song to you. –Hazza <3]

[I loved it <3. But who was the guy that was coming between us in the song?] Sent.

[The guy is Nathan. I don’t like seeing you in his arms. I wish you were in mine. I miss holding you close and I especially miss your kisses. ;) –Hazza <3]

[I miss your kisses as well. I can’t wait until we can stop all of this acting and just get back together already.]Sent.

I waited for a response but I never got one. I slowly drifted off to sleep in Nathan’s arms again.

*Chicago at the meet and greet*

Caitlin’s POV

We were waiting outside to meet the line of fans. The Wanted stood right next to us. I would see Harry occasionally glance over and see Sarah and Nathan laughing about something. The line of fans then started coming to take pictures and etc. One of the fans who came up to Harry and I asked for a picture. We took a group picture but then the fan wanted a picture of me and Harry kissing.

“Of course.” I saw him look towards Sarah. I then crashed my lips to his and started kissing him. He kissed back and the fan took the picture and left.

After the meet and greet the boys went to go change. I saw Harry’s phone out and took the opportunity to browse through it. He left it unlocked. I scrolled through the messages from yesterday night.

[How did you like the performance? I dedicated the song to you.]

[I loved it <3. But who was the guy that was coming between us in the song? –Sarah <3]

[The guy is Nathan. I don’t like seeing you in his arms. I wish you were in mine. I miss holding you close and I especially miss your kisses. ;)]

[I miss your kisses as well. I can’t wait until we can stop all of this acting and just get back together already. –Sarah <3]

So they are dating behind my back. I told him that I would end her if he didn’t break up with her. I need to come up with a plan. I showed Eleanor and she agreed with me.

I put Harry’s phone back down. He walked in a few seconds later.

“Harry, Eleanor and I are going out for a while to go get some air you don’t mind do you??”
“Of course not. But I will miss you while you are gone.” That’s bull. That no good cheater. I threw on a fake smile.

“We will be going now. Bye.” He kissed me good bye then Eleanor and I left.

“Now we just watch him. I need more proof.” Eleanor and I walked around the block and took off our heels while walking back to hid in the bushes outside of the bus so that he wouldn’t hear us.

I saw him pull out his phone and text someone. A few seconds later a saw Sarah walk into the room. He smiled and walked over to her and kissed her. It made my blood boil. I’m breaking them up for good. I watched them for the next two hours just making out on the couch. Eleanor and I went around the block again put our heels back on and knocked on the door.

Harry came over and answered the door. He said he had to go to the bathroom. I need to make it sound like Harry is actually breaking up with her or she would know that it was me. I picked up his phone since he left it unlocked and texted Sarah.

Sarah’s POV

I pulled out my phone and saw it said 1 new message. I clicked open.

[That was really close. I think Caitlin might suspect something. I don’t want you to get hurt so we should break up for real this time. –Hazza <3]

I remember this conversation we had. He tried to end it so I wouldn’t get hurt.

[We have kept it a secret for this long so why break up now? You just told me you love me and only me.] Sent.

[Please don’t make this harder than it needs to be. I don’t want her to know about our secret relationship. With me constantly thinking about you it is distracting me and she is bound to notice. This is for the good of the both of us. Besides Caitlin’s not that bad once you get to know her.–Hazza <3]

I knew it! He was falling in love with her. How could I be so stupid? I should have known I’m not even that pretty. Caitlin is 10x prettier than me.

I got another message.

[It might be better if we avoid each other altogether and by the way don’t message me anymore either. I don’t want any more distractions. I need to make sure she knows that there is nothing going on between us. –Hazza <3]

I reread the message over and over again.

[Then why did we meet two hours ago? What was the purpose of inviting me over and telling me you love me then?] Sent.

[I was going to tell you that we needed to break up and that it was our last time together but I couldn’t go through with it. So think of it as our last goodbye. –Hazza <3]

I stared at my phone. [So, we are over for real this time?] Sent.

[Yes, we are officially over. Goodbye, Sarah. –Hazza <3]

I went up into my bunk on the bus and just laid there and cried until I fell asleep.

Caitlin's POV

I then quickly deleted the text message history up until the point in which he actually sent to Sarah. I then put his phone down. Phase 1 of the plan complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
heeyyyy so tell me how you like the chapter yes :D
Comment and Subscribe please and comment telling me what you think will happen?
Any likes or dislikes on the story dont be afraid to leave feedback.
if you comment i will give you a shout out in the next chapter