Status: just thought of it so give me sometime ok? imma try to write a few chapters at a time so i can update more but im not promising anything

Untitled

Chapter 3-"You Can't Tell Nathan"

Sarah's POV

I thought a while. What does he mean he 'knows' about my dreams? That's just plain creepy, but then again I don’t remember anything about my life before waking up in the hospital. Maybe he will tell me the truth.

“What are you talking about? How do you know what the dreams are about? I never told you about them until just now.”

“Ok then how about this, when you were by the pool and Nathan grabbed your ankle you seemed to be in a daze right?” He asked and I nodded.

“I did that exact same thing with you when we were dating. It was the first night and we had just arrived at your house. This is before you got into the situation in which you then ended up in the hospital.”

“Would you be able to tell me why I ended up in the hospital?” I asked.

“Well, I’m technically not even supposed to tell you this much. You are supposed to figure it out yourself through your dreams and flashbacks. I could help you with that if you want and I could also get the boys to help with it as well. Only if you want us to that is. I will warn you that some of the memories will be bad.”

“Yeah, I would love if you guys helped me.”

He paused, “But there’s one thing.”

“What would that be?”

“You can’t tell Nathan that we are helping you because he doesn’t want you to remember me at all. He is kind of mad at me for letting what happened to you, happen.”

“It was that bad?”

“yeah.”

“I’m guessing that you want me to figure that out myself as well?” I sighed.
“Well, technically we are helping you, but in a sense we can’t make you have flashbacks.”

“True, but how do you plan on this working?”

“Well, I guess we will have to reenact the major things that happened. I will try to help take you to places that we went and see if you have a flashback or something for a start I guess.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

There was an awkward silence, before I spoke up.

“So, where do we begin?”

“Well, how about I explain everything to the guys and we start tomorrow.”

“Ok, so then what do we do until then?”

“How about the girls take you out? While the boys and I decide on how we are going to do this?”

I nodded my head. We both got up and headed outside to where everyone else was.

“Hey guys!” Harry said.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Harry.

“So, I was wondering if the girls would like to take Sarah to the mall, so that I can talk to the boys about something.”

The guys looked to the girls, “Sure.”

“So then let’s all get changed.” Ivana chimed in.

We all headed upstairs to change, “Last one upstairs is a rotten carrot!” Louis exclaims.

I tried to get to the room before Harry and tried to shut the door on him. He was stronger than me and had no trouble opening the door. I started to run toward the bed. I felt Harry grab me by my waist and pull me onto the bed.

*Flashback*

Harry and I were racing up the stairs to see who would get changed first. I tried to shut the door but he was stronger than me. He pushed open the door and I tried to run for it, but he grabbed me by my waist and we both fell onto the bed.

“Harry, we have to get back downstairs to the guys.” He just stared into my eyes.

He then spoke up, “You have to kiss me first.”

“How do you plan on doing that?” I questioned. Not even a second later he started to tickle me. I am extremely ticklish.

“Harry, stop stop that tickles.” I kept trying to wiggle out of his hands but I was failing miserably.

“Not until I get my kiss!!”

“Ok ok, I give up. I’ll kiss you just stop tickling me!!”

He stopped tickling me and I rolled him over so that I was on top.

*End of Flashback*

“Does this seem familiar to you at all?” Harry asked, bringing me back to reality.

“Yeah, it does.”

“I miss ‘us’. We were so good together.”

“I’m sorry. I wish I could remember but I can’t.” I sighed.

He looked at me and started to lean in. I was mesmerized by his emerald green eyes; it’s almost like they were drawing me closer to him. Right before our lips connected I pulled away.

“Harry, I can’t I’m dating Nathan remember.”

“Right.” He said really slowly and fixed his hair.

“Well, I should hurry and change.” I got up grabbed some clothes and changed in the bathroom. When I got out Harry was already done changing. We both met everyone downstairs and the girls and I piled into the van and headed to the mall.

I noticed that there were signs up in the mall for a meet and greet with The Wanted. So as a surprise I thought that I would go say hi to him. Once we got to where the boys were supposed to be they had already left. We all headed home.

Once we got there I was greeted with a huge hug from Harry. “Sarah, I’m so sorry.”

“Harry, what are you talking about?”

“You didn’t hear?” I shook my head.

He brought me back to my room where my laptop was at and on the screen was something I wish I never saw.

It was Nathan at a bar kissing a girl. Then in the picture next to it was him with the same girl at Jay’s flat, making out in some bedroom somewhere.

I got up grabbed my keys and headed toward the door. Harry closed the door trying to stop me, “Sarah, don’t go now. It’s dark out and not safe why not just wait until the morning to confront him about it.”

“I need to confront him about this now. I promise I will be careful ok Harry. I will be back before morning.” And with that I opened the door back up and walked to the car and headed over to Jay’s flat.

I parked the car across the street, went up to the door and knocked on it. Jay answered the door. He seemed surprised that I was there. Jay pointed to the door where Nathan was supposedly in.

I opened the door and Nathan didn’t even seem to notice.

“I see you have your hands full at the moment.” He stopped and looked at me. He appeared to be surprised that I had found out.

“Sarah, it’s not what it looks like I swear.” He said while fumbling to get away from the girl that was clinging to him.

“By the way, you and I, yeah we are over. Good-bye Nathan.” With that I started to the door. Nathan caught up to me and tried to stop me from leaving. He grabbed at my arm but I pulled it back.

“Sarah, please let me explain.”

“I thought I made it clear that we are done. I’m leaving.” I opened the door and ran to my car.

“YOU DON’T EVER LISTEN TO ME DO YOU?” He yelled at me from across the street.

I jumped into my car and started driving away. The tears were clouding my vision while the last words he spoke to me echoed in my head. I know I have heard them before but from where, and then it hit me.

*Flashback*

“YOU DON’T EVER LISTEN TO ME DO YOU?” Harry shouted at me.

“YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME SO WHY SHOULD I CARE ANYMORE!” I yelled back.

“YOU KNOW WHAT SARAH, I DON’T NEED THIS, I COULD GET ANY GIRL I WANT! BUT FOR SOME REASON I CHOSE TO DATE YOU. MAYBE THAT WAS A MISTAKE.” Harry’s eyes were a different shade of green one I've have never seen before. It was the color of hate.

“What is that supposed to mean?” My voice went so quite I wasn't sure if he
even heard me.

“I didn’t mean it like that babe, I love you.” Harry reached for my hand.

“Don’t touch me.” I moved my hand left the bedroom.

“Sarah, Where are you going?” Harry said as he ran down the stairs after me.

I turned around to face him. "Somewhere away from you.” I grabbed my keys and opened the door.

He stopped me by shutting the door, as if pleading while looking into my eyes, “Sarah, please I’m sorry just don’t leave me. I love you. You know I didn’t mean any of that."

I looked at him while the tears were threatening to spill over any second. “Harry, please don’t make this harder for me. You have hurt me enough.”

With that I opened the door and started to walk across the street. I then heard Harry yell my name.

“Sarah! Look out!!” I turned but to late the next thing that happened went blurry and while drifting between consciousness and unconsciousness I saw Harry running over to me as he kept trying to talk to me, “Sarah, sweetheart please stay with me. Keep breathing it will be fine. This is all my fault I’m so sorry Sarah. I never meant anything I said I was just upset.. I Love You. Please don’t leave me.” I saw a single tear slide down his cheek then everything slowly started fading to black.

*End of Flashback*

Oh my gosh, the flashback was about Harry. Before I had time to think, a deer flew out in front of the car causing me to swerve to avoid hitting it. That resulted in my car flipping and everything fading to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and favorite and stuff so that i know there are some people that actually still care about reading this story also i have made another one direction/ the wanted story it is supernatural and based on a dream i had i thinks its really good.

http://www.quotev.com/story/2116746/Supernatural-Love-Means-Supernatural-Troubles/