Status: just thought of it so give me sometime ok? imma try to write a few chapters at a time so i can update more but im not promising anything

Untitled

Chapter 2- Dreams Are Only Dreams Right?

Sarah’s POV

We landed in London and I headed to the flat with the guys. Zayn and Melanie now share an apartment next door. They live on the 4th floor, Ivana and Liam on the 3rd floor, Stephanie and Niall are on the 2nd floor, and the 1st floor was where we could all chill and hang out. I found out that my parents were adding more rooms to my house so that all of us could be “safer”.

My dad thinks it’s a good idea as well because there is safety in numbers. When my house is done it will basically look like a mansion. Once it’s complete everyone will be moving in.

After everyone got situated Larissa, Ivana, Melanie, and Stephanie wanted me to show them the pool that the guys were talking about hidden under my patio. Nathan and I were the last two to get ready so everyone was chilling out in the family/ TV room.

“Hey everyone ready to go swimming?”

Everyone got up and headed to the patio. I went to push the button when all of a sudden I had a flashback.

*Flashback*

“Where is the pool?”

“Prepare to be amazed.” I pressed the button on the inside of the door. The middle of the patio opened revealing a pool that was hidden underneath it.

*End of Flashback*

“Sarah, are you alright?” Harry asked.

When I looked up I noticed that everyone was staring at me.

“Yeah everything’s fine.” I then walked out onto the patio. Louis, Niall, Liam, and the girls jumped in. Nathan was the last to jump in. He ended up drenching Harry and I. Harry went over and sat down on one of the chairs.

Nathan swam over to me and placed his hand on my ankle.

Harry’s POV

I saw Nathan put his hand on Sarah’s ankle. She froze and just stared. That would make this the second flashback that she has had, at least from what I’ve seen. Maybe this won’t be as hard as I thought it would be.

“Sarah is something wrong?” Nathan asked her.

She snapped out of it. “What?”

“I said, is something wrong. You looked like you were in a daze.” He repeated.

“No, I’m fine, it’s just I don’t really feel like swimming right now. I am going to go sit down for a while and then I will join you in a bit ok?” He nodded.

She then came over by me. Before she got to the chair the phone went off. Sarah went over and answered it. After a while she came back a few minutes later with the phone in her hand.

“Nathan, it’s Jay. He says it’s important.”

I saw Nathan get out of the pool to answer the phone. Sarah handed the phone to him and came back over to sit down. A few moments later Nathan came back.

“What did Jay say?”

Nathan walked back over to us. “Well Jay said I had to meet them at the studio because we needed to start working on our new album.”

“When did he want you to leave then?”

“He said I had to leave now.” I heard Sarah sigh.

“Ok then, when will you be back?”

“Well, I should be back tomorrow because after we work on the album we have a signing at the mall late tonight. We were going to crash at Jay’s afterward if you don’t mind.”

She looked at him, “sure it’s fine.”

He leaned down and kissed her. “Sarah, I swear this is why I love you.”

She seemed almost in a trance again. I remember I said that exact thing to her before our secret relationship. I saw Nathan leave. After a while Sarah got up and said she wasn’t feeling good so she was going to go lay down for a while.

Sarah’s POV

I got up and walked to my bedroom. I just left the door open and laid down on the bed while staring at the ceiling. I look over at my nightstand and notice a picture frame face down. I picked it up and looked closer at it, it was of two people kissing. In the picture was me and someone who looked exactly like Harry. I flipped it over and looked at the date. It was the night after my birthday. Under the date was “Harry and Sarah Forever <3”

(just pretend its Sarah and Harry ok??)

Why don’t I remember what happened on my birthday? I don’t remember kissing anyone other than Nathan. Maybe I got drunk or something? I then noticed a ring on my finger in the picture and it looked exactly like the one I have on now.

(the ring just pretend it has “Harry and Sarah Forever”)

I then put the picture back face down. Maybe if I get some rest it will come to me.

*Dream*

The tears just fell harder. “Sarah, I felt helpless. I wish I would have done more. I’m so sorry.”

I wiped them away, “Well, it’s a little late for that don’t you think? I’ve moved on and you should too.”

That’s a lie. I haven’t moved on. Yes, I’m dating Nathan but I still held onto Harry no matter how much I tried to forget.

“Then I want to hear it from you. Tell me you don’t love me. Tell me your in love with Nathan.” He paused, “Tell me a lie.”

‘It’s not a lie, Harry. I don’t l-lo-lov. I love Nathan.”

“See you haven’t moved on, you still love me.”

“Harry, I have tried to push all those memories away and its not working.” I paused before continuing, “that’s why I’m here. I will rid myself of all the memories by drinking them out of my head and out of my system.”

He grabbed my arm again as I tried to leave again. “No Sarah, I’m not letting you forget about us ever. I’m not giving up on us no matter what you say. I will fight for you until the day I die.”

The memories will never leave and I loved when we were a couple before all of this drama happened I wish at some point we could go back to the way we were before but just can’t happen now.

I looked up at him, “Promise me.”

He stares into my eyes. I feel like he staring into my soul not in the creepy way though. “I promise. I lost you once; I’m not going to lose you again. I can’t.”

He intertwined his hand in mine and slid something on my ring finger.

“What are you doing Harry?”

“While we were dating I bought this for you. When you wear this it should remind you of our life before and my promise to never lose you ever again. We will be together I just don’t know when yet.”

“what about Caitlin she will find out at some point and want me dead.”

“She will never know about this Sky.”

“What about Nathan though? He is my boyfriend.” I went to take it off.

Harry stopped me from taking it off, “Tell him it’s a friendship ring that you found recently. It can be our little secret.”

I looked at it admiring how pretty it was. “I’ve missed you Harry.” I said while hugging him one last time.

“I’ve missed you too, Sarah.” I wished I could stay in this hug forever, but like they say nothing lasts forever.

*End of Dream*

I woke up and my head was hurting.

“Wow my dreams are really out there.” I rubbed my eyes and noticed that Harry was standing by my door. I jumped a little.

“Harry, what are you doing here? Why aren’t you hanging around by the pool with everyone else?”

He walked over and sat on the bed. “Well, I thought you could use some company.”

I turned and looked at the clock. I had only slept for about a good 20 minutes.

“I don’t know why you would want to keep me company. I was just taking a power nap since my head was starting to hurt.”

“Why was your head starting to hurt?”

I sat up. “Well you might think I’m weird but I’ve been having really detailed and interesting dreams lately. I don’t understand what they are about or why I’m getting them.”

He sighed and looked at me, “I know you might not trust what I say because you don’t remember me but would you believe me if I said that I knew why you are having dreams. Would you believe me if I said that they aren’t dreams; that they are real and I know why you are getting them?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's been taking so long guys I've got school, golf team, caddying, homework, stuff like that....so annoying.... anyway how do you guys like it so far? Do you think she will believe what Harry tells her or will she just stay away from him more. Do you think she will tell Nathan about what Harry told her? COMMENT and tell me what you think will happen or just feedback on if you liked the story and what parts you like stuff like that....i had this really weird dream the other day might make it into a story but yes it does involve werewolves and vampires/ one direction and the wanted again lol tell me if i should type up a summary or not....I will try to find more time to write more often but i cant promise anything. i got play coming up and im going to be in the crew. long hours stuff like that.

I'm also going to say that I'm excited for this new album to come out but unfortunately i'm poor as a poor person is....im saving up to go to scotland theater fest next fall with my drama club and we make a stop in london on the way so im bringing like tons of money to buy out the one direction store fair warning lol. btw i have to earn all of my money and its 6,000 to go there individually. i have to raise 2,000 by myself and we are doing fundraisers to try to raise the other 4,000

It's junior year for me which means more stress!!! so TANKS for being patient with me and not loosing hope. I appreciate every single one of you!!!

One last thing i started reading really good story about a girl named Sarah and the boy is Austin Mahone!!! great story i suggest you all go to check it out!!!

quotev.com/story/2103999/Dont-Give-Up-On-Us/

CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE DIRECTION FOR WINNING THE VMA'S...

The SONGS!!

One Direction-I'm Your's Cover

I've got this one stuck in my head^^Liam's high voice....I have died.... pure gorgeousness...
Niall's glasses start falling off and Harry fixes it Narry moment i have just ughghhhhh gorgeous!!!

and
One Direction- Wonderwall Cover
♠ ♠ ♠
so this site doesnt show pictures like i said and videos so i dont come on here often i use the other site to post fan fiction

http://www.quotev.com/story/1390993/Harry-Styles-Love-Story/23/