Status: Slash, boy sex, so don't EVEN give me one of those 'WTF?!' comments!

Twisted Trials

"Ooooh...Barracuda!"

Jeremiya sat Jensen on the bed, leaning him back, and climbed up as well. As he straddled Jen, he could feel himself starting to grow hard. It didn't help the fact when Jensen reached up and put a hand in Jeremiya's pants, gripping his cock, and driving Jeremiya NUTS!

Jen slid off Jeremiya's pants, allowing Jer to kick them the rest of the way off, and pulled him close.

The boys were both as hard as a rock. Jensen was on fire, kissing Jeremiya deeply & passionately, grinding with him. Finally, Jensen started clawing at Jeremiya's back and began whimpering.
"Baby...please...I...I..."Jensen began, but stopped when he was choked off by a moan.
Jeremiya nipped at his lips, smiling, and nodded. He lifted up just enough for Jensen to roll over, and lowered back down.

Jeremiya kissed the scars on Jensen's right shoulder and shoulder-blade and then wispered to him, "You ready, baby?"
Jensen took an uneasy breath, nodded, and tried to relax.

As Jeremiya entered him, Jensen grabbed hold of the bedsheets.
"You okay, baby?" Jeremiya asked.
"Yeh, don't worry Jer." Jensen replied, nodding.

Upon that, Jeremiya entered again, more forceful than before, causing Jen to moan.