‹ Prequel: Stowaways
Status: Slow updates :)

The Beach

Prologue

The months leading up to summer passed agonising slowly for Sarah, Lucie and Louise, they kept their pact with each other and the boys, they talked to each other everyday, met up a few times, spent weekends together and generally became each others sisters.

Even though the distance kept them apart, their relationships with the All Time Low band and crew grew stronger.

Alex, Jack and Matt kept their promise and did everything they could to speak to them, they emailed, tweeted, skyped and sent letters.

It was a hard situation to have someone you liked to be so far away but they made do, and now with only 2 days until the band and crew arrived back in the UK for two weeks; one week to be spent solely with the girls, the other spent performing and partying non stop. It would be an understatement to say that Sarah, Lucie and Louise were excited.

They had been planning what they were going to do and where they were going to take the boys for over a month. Seen as it was summer and they had a week, they were to spend the night they got there in London before travelling down to Cornwall to spend the week in a cottage, somewhere quite, away from fans and close to the beach. After that it was back to reality, the festivals. The boys had managed to get passes for each of them to join them for that week as well.

The two weeks were going to be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter is short.
Shit chapter is shit.