‹ Prequel: Stowaways
Status: Slow updates :)

The Beach

2 - part 1

Laying on the beach soaking up the great but very rare British rays Alex, Jack and Matt were happy. Once they had realised what the girls had planned for them they relaxed and let go of all the worries.

The coast of Cornwall was a perfect place for them; it was quiet, beautiful and free from crazy fans. Allowing them the time they wanted with Sarah, Lucie and Louise. Who were currently prancing about in the clear waters. After begging and failing to convince the boys to join them in the water, they proceeded to sulk and formulate a plan. They were going to let the boys relax and fall asleep in the sun which they most likely will due to them still suffering from jet lag.

So the girls stayed out of their way and waited for them to sleep, after waiting for had hour they decided to risk it and see if they could surprise them. They slowly and sneakily made their way back up to where the boys were laying, they stood at their feet and stared at them for a few seconds well aware of how creepy they seemed. When there was no reaction but heavy breathing and the slight snore from Jack they decided it was time. They picked up the three buckets they had bought earlier on and run towards the water, quickly filling them they run back as fast as they could. Standing at their feet again the girls tried to hold back the excitement and laughter. With a glint in her eye Lucie turned to face Sarah and Louise and nodded, counting down silently to one from three. As soon as she reached one Sarah and Louise launched the cold salty water over Alex and Matt causing them to shriek in surprise and jump up, they glared at the girls who were falling over themselves laughing.

However before Lucie had chance to throw the water with Sarah and Louise Jack had jumped up and pushed the bucket backwards causing the freezing cold liquid to spill on Lucie sending her into a fit of screams.

She launched herself at Jack pushing him down onto the sand, pinning him underneath her, grinning up at her with an excited look in his eye Jack jutted out his bottom lip ‘Sowwi’ he said sweetly, breaking through the playful but stern look Lucie had on her face.

Giggling she leant down letting her lips find Jack’, moaning at the closeness of their bodies Jack kissed back eagerly untangling his hand from hers and cupping her cheek. Lucie pulled back ‘Nu-uh, i’m still mad at you, I was meant to get you, so I can now get you back’. With that Lucie jumped up and started running towards the water turning around to look at Jack motioning for him to join her.

Meanwhile Alex and Matt were still glaring at Sarah and Louise, who had finally calmed down and had stopped laughing. Looking at the boys through their fluttering eyelashes they both smiled sweetly. Rolling their eyes Alex and Matt both stepped towards the girls.

‘Sorry Lexxi but we had to get you wet some how’ Sarah giggled placing her hand on his chest

Smirking and raising his eyebrow Ales let out a loud laugh ‘I can think of other ways of you making me wet’

Sarah shrieked and hid her face in the crook of Alex’ neck as a bright red blush graced her cheeks, ‘Oh my god, you’re so embarrassing’

Louise and Matt laughed at her and they linked hands ‘Sorry Matty, I’ll make it up to you later’. At that Matt’ eyes lit up, he leaned in and placed a kiss on Louise’ cheek, ‘Come on then, you got your wish, I’ll come in the water with you’

Louise instantly turned on her heels and started to run to the water ‘Race you’ she screamed out as she hurtled closer to the water, leaving Alex and Sarah standing there alone.

‘I can’t believe you just said that’ Sarah said lifting her head off of Alex’ shoulder. He grinned and pulled her close again

‘Not like its not true, I think we should go back to the cottage while its empty, we still have three days left to come to the beach, what do you think?’

Sarah looked up and Alex and his cheeky grin before turning back to look at Jack, Luice, Matt and Louise in the water. Grabbing her towel and bag she took Alex’ hand and nodded ‘Let’s go’

Linking their fingers he pulled her quickly towards the steps to get off the beach, adrenaline pulsing through their veins they quickly jumped over the fence and started to run across the field that their cottage was on the other side of.

Letting go of each others hand they started to race and push themselves further and further through the field. Half way through Sarah stopped and clutched her chest, causing Alex to stop ‘Oh god I’m so unfit’ she huffed, walking the distance between herself and Alex

‘I’m not much better’ Alex agreed bending over trying to suck in as much air as he could.

‘Carry me?’ Sarah asked hopefully. Alex looked up at her through her fringe and smiled

‘Sure, hop on’ Alex motioned towards his back, grinning Sarah jumped on and wrapped her arms around his neck. Alex started to walk slowly this time in the direction of the cottage.

After five minutes of walking Sarah leant her head down and kissed Alex’ cheek causing him to smile, ‘What was that for?’ he asked turning his head slightly, allowing Sarah further access, she placed a kiss to the corner of his mouth

‘Just cause I wanted to and I love you’

‘I love you too’

Sarah then ran her tongue along the rim of Alex’ ear and bit his ear lobe causing a low growl the rumble in his throat, smiling she kissed his jaw and his neck, licking along the vein back up to his ear

‘You know if you keep doing that I wont be able to wait anymore and I’ll stop right here’

Sarah leaned in and whispered ‘Why wait?’ and took his ear lobe into her mouth again and tugged slightly causing Alex to stop abruptly and pull her around to the front of him, she leaned forward again and kissed him softly before taking his bottom lip in her teeth again.

Alex moaned loudly and dropped to his knees laying Sarah down carefully, instantly pressing his lips to hers in a needy, hungrily motion. Sarah ran her tongue across his bottom lip and Alex parted quickly allowing their tongues to start to fight for dominance.

Sarah instantly brought her hands to his hair and pulled hard causing Alex to moan again, he parted from her as he gasped for much needed oxygen, he sat up and pulled her with him, sliding his hands around her back. He tugged slightly on the strings of her bathing suit, they instantly come undone falling down her sides, Alex then reached behind her neck and pulled the strings there allowing the top to fall to the floor

Sarah pushed at Alex’ chest causing him to fall back into the long grass, she crawled up his body kissing his chest, neck and finally his mouth.

They continued to kiss until Alex grew impatient and rolled over so Sarah was underneath him. ‘You’re so beautiful’ he muttered between kisses.

Sarah pulled Alex back up to her level ‘And you’re perfect’

‘Mmm, but not as perfect as you’

‘Shut up and kiss me’
♠ ♠ ♠
i guess you can see where that is leading :')