Status: new

Is It Love At First Sight

The unofficial first date

Ashley's POV

Over the Next month after John made a suprise visit to my school John and I became really close. We started talking a lot more whether it would be face to face or on the phone. Yesterday I got a text from John saying "Hey Ashley! What are you doing tonight?" and I replied "Nothing. Why? Does John Carlson want to go on a date with me?" "Would you like to go to dinner with me?" John asked as a reply and I said "Sure."

John arrived at my house at 6:30 to pick me up just like we agreed. Over the last month John has become a huge part of my life. I always feel comfortable when I'm around him. I don't know what it is but there's something inside him that makes me comfortable when I'm with him. My thoughts were interupted when John said "hey we're here."

We arrived at the Green Turtle in D.C. near the Verizon Center. After we ordered John said "I know we just met a month ago and it's not like we're going to fast with our relationship. I just want you to know that I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship." I replied "are you saying that you want to be my boyfriend? because I'm also ready to take the next step in our relationship" "Yeah! I guess I am. So do you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend?'' John asked and I replied "I'd love to."

After dinner John took me home, but when we got to my house we were greeted by my room mate. "There you are Ashley! I was wondering where you were." said my room mate kira. "I went out to dinner with John." "Was it an official date?" said my room mate and I replied "No but the next one will be." "why's that?" said Kira and I answered he question by saying "John and I are an official couple."

John stayed at our dorm for a couple of hours to hang out and play video games. We mainly played NHL12 for the PS3 since kira just bought it today. John left around 10:00 because he has practice in the morning and a game tomorrow night against the senators who are currently 5th in the Eastern Conference and second in the North East Division.