Status: new

Is It Love At First Sight

Christmas

Ashley's POV

Well the day has finally came. Today is the day that John and I will celebrate our first Christmas together as an official couple. "Good morning John. Merry Christmas!" I said waking up John and he replied "Good morning Ashley. Merry Christmas to you too!" We both got out of bed and went down stairs.

When we got down stairs we were greeted by my younger sister. "Merry Christmas Ashley and John!" she said and I replied "You too Kayla!" John took a seat on the long couch and I found my seat next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

A few minutes later we started handing out the presants. We started with the presants that were from John and I. The first presant that we handed out was to my dad. "OOH! A watch! Thank you Ashley and John." he said and I replied "You're welcome dad." The next presant that we handed out was to my mom. "OOH! A nice pair of ear rings! Thank you Ashley and John." she said and I replied "You're welcome mom." The third presant that I handed out was my presant to John. "OOH! A Devils hat! Thanks Ashley." he said and I replied "You're welcome baby!" and kissed him on the lips. The fourth presant that we handed out was to my brother. "The Capitals! Green! Thank you Ashley and John." he said with a lot of happiness and I replied "You're welcome Austin." The next presant we handed out was to my sister. "The Capitals! Backstrom! Thank you Ashley and John." she said and I replied "You're welcome Kayla." Finally John handed me my Christmas presant from him. "The Bears! Thank you John." I said and he replied "Look on the back." I turned the jersey around to see John's last name on the back. "Oh my gosh! Thank you John." I said giving him a hug and he replied "You're welcome Ashley." giving me a kiss.

Overall John and I had a great first Christmas,and we both liked all of our presants that we got. John got a New Jersey Devils hat from me, a new walet from my mom and dad, some new cologne from my brother and a new pair of gloves from my sister. I got a Hershey Bears Jersey from John, a capitals jersey of John Carlson aka my boyfriend from my parents, a Caps hat from Austin, and a Caps coffee mug from my sister.

The day only got better because of what happened Christmas night. My dad let John and I be on the same team for our annual Trivial Persuit game between the guys and girls. The girls needed some people who know sports so John and I played for the girls. So Instead of being just the girls we were the girls and John since we had my boyfriend John on our team to help us win which he did perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I believe John Carlson's from New Jersey so he probably was a Devils fan as a kid so that's why he gets a Devils hat for Christmas from Ashley.