Status: new

Is It Love At First Sight

New Years

John's POV

Today Ashley and I are celebrating the new year with her family. I can tell her family really likes me considering the fact that we get along so well. I know her brother approves of me because he told me himself and so did his sister.

I was talking with her brother when her mom said "Ashley, John, Drew and I have something to say to you two." and Ashley replied "what is it mom?" Her mom says "Well Ashley over the last week we've noticed how happy you two are together and we just want to let you know that we support your relationship." "Thanks mom." Ashley replied, so now I know that her entire family likes me. Ashley and I are heading back to DC tomorrow morning since I have a game tomorrow night against the devils.

Ashley and I spent the day packing so that we don't have much to do in the morning. "so what time are we leaving tomorrow?" Ashley asked and I replied "Well I was thinking after we eat lunch, so probably around 1." "OK thanks." she said. At around 2:00 in the afternoon we were finally done packing.

When we went downstairs her family was talking about the plans for tomorrow. "So what time are we eating lunch\dinner?" Austin asked and Ashley replied "John and I would like it to be before 1 because John and I are leaving around 1:00 tomorrow." Ashley's mom said "OK! so 12:00 would be OK?" and Ashley replied "Sure!"

It is now 11:59 on New Years Eve and Ashley, her family and I are watching the New Years Rockin' Eve. "30 seconds" I said and then Ashley said "20 seconds." and 10 seconds later we all said "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" Right after we all said happy new year I went over to Ashley, wrapped my arms around her and gave her a kiss on the lips. She returned the action by wrapping her arms around me and kissed me back.

New Years Day

Ashley and I woke up early today so we could load up the car. Her brother Austin even helped us since he was up which we're glad he helped because we had a lot to put in the car. After we were done loading up the car Ashley and I got ready for the day. Once we were ready we went downstairs where her family was.

It is now 1:00 and Ashley and I just finished eating lunch. "So I guess we should get going John." she said and I replied "Yeah probably because i have a game tonight."Mom, Dad, Austin, Kayla John and I are heading out now." Ashley said to her family and her mom said "Alright see yah guys. Nice meeting you John." I replied "You too. Hey see yah Austin." Austin said "See yah John.'' "bye John." said Kayla and I replied "bye Kayla."

An hour later Ashley and I pulled into our driveway and I said "Ashley wake up we're home." waking up Ashley because she fell asleep on the way home. Ashley replied "OK!" and opened her door to help me bring in our suitcases. After we finished unpacking I decided to take my pregame nap. At about 3:30 I woke up from my hour long nap that I took. "Sleep well?" Ashley asked as soon as she saw me come downstairs. "I did." I replied when I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.