Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan

I had already arrived to school,my car parked in its usual spot as I climbed out and closed the door "Logan!" I heard some of my friends yell from the steps of the school. I waved and locked my car up before walking through the parking lot towards them.

I heard heavy beat music and watched Shane pull into his spot not far from my own car. I watched him get out of his car and close the door before he started talking to some of his own friends,a lot of them in his band. I sighed deeply and continued my way to my friends.

"Hey guys" I said,gripping the string of my backpack as they all said hi and started talking about their night. I ignored them mostly,my thoughts racing through to fast for me to even pay attention.

As we walked through the hallways,I didn't pay any mind to any of the girls there and they no attention to me. I didn't care,I was gay so naturally I didn't like woman. Granted I had a few friends that were girls but that was it.

"Hey Logan,what are your plans for this weekend??" my friend Smith asked me as I rummaged through my locker. I shrugged my head,not really knowing what my plans were for the weekend "Well I'm having a party and I want you to come,meet some more friends of mine" he said.

I nodded my head and looked at him as I closed my locker "Alright,I'll be there" I said before leaving him behind as I hurried to class

Time elapse

I left my third period class and headed into the lunch room,grabbing my lunch before sitting down with my friends. I didn't really know what they were talking about since I was a bit late getting to them but they soon started talking about the party Smith was having this coming Friday.

"Yea,I told him Id be there,I'm not sure who all are coming but it seems like fun" I said when my friend Roger asked me if I was attending " I don't plan to drink though..not since Id have to drive myself home and maybe a few others"I said,causing them to laugh but nod.

I turned and gazed through the lunch room,searching for some more friends until I spotted Shane "Hey..do you know if Shane is gonna be there?" I asked.

Smith nodded when I looked at him "Yea,I invited him and a few others as well..why?" he asked. I shrugged and turned away from where Shane was sitting.

"I was just wondering that's all" I said before standing up and leaving to return to class. I went to turn down a hallway and smacked right into someone "Shit, man I'm sorry" I spoke before realizing it was Shane "Oh hey Shane" I said "You attending Smith's party right?" I asked.

He laughed and nodded "Yea,probably get drunk of course..I'm normally not a party person but my girlfriend wants me to go with her,,,just to have a little fun" he said. I felt sadness ping my heart,surely showing in my eyes as I looked away.

"Oh,ok. Well I'll see you there" I said before walking around him and heading to class,sighing deeply as I sat down in my seat and begun my work. Unaware of the true possiblitys this party would bring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its a bit sure. I promise my next one will be longer