Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan

I sat there,thinking about what Shane just told me. If that's how he really feels then...last night wasn't just him using me..that was him spilling how he truly felt I thought before my eyes widened then softened and I stood up,pushing the chair away from me.

I walked into the livingroom and stood in front of Shane,He went to stand up but I pushed him back down. I stared into his eyes and sat down on his lap,playing with his hair lovingly "I want us to be together Shane" I whispered,letting my heart speak and not my head "Before that night..I never felt safe..whole..but even though I ran that morning..when I got home I remembered everything" I spoke,my eyes landing on his.

"I remembered how your lips felt against my neck,how perfect they were connected to mine..how feeling your hands on my body made me go fuzzy all over and lose all track of thought" I smiled as I gently ran my hands over his cheeks "I know your upset about your parents Shane but you can't help who you truly are...don't be something your not just to make them happy because then you'll just miserable the rest of your life" I said

I leaned down,my lips inches from his "Be happy..Be with me" I whispered before my lips crushed into his. He didn't do anything for a second before his arms found my waist and his lips returned the kiss. My fingers reached up and tangled into his hair as I melted into the kiss even more,not scared of where this might go.

I felt Shane's lips leave mine and trail down my neck as I was suddenly lifted into the air as he carried me up the stairs and into the room,as the door closed behind us. I opened my eyes and stared at him with as much love as I could muster.

Time Elapse

I didn't hear anything the following morning except the ticking of the clock downstairs. I mumbled and went to turn over,only to collide with a solid chest "Good morning to you too" Shane whispered,his accent causing me to mumble and try to hid into his body,not wanting to admit it was morning "You know we're already late for school right?" he chuckled.

I frowned and lifted my chocolate gaze to stare into his blue eyes "Do you know that right now..Id rather spend all day right here with you then face teachers all day?" I asked causing Shane to laugh and wrap his arms around my shoulders. I knew we were naked and I didn't care. I had to reason to run anymore.

That was until Roger and Smith kicked the door open,grinning like mad men "Good morning Love birds" They exclaimed before the both of them yank the blanket and sheet off of us and ran down the stairs with them.

"You basterds!" I yelled,blushing madly as I jumped up from the bed,I found a random pair of boxers--either mine or Shane's-- and threw them on before chasing after Roger and Smith.

Time Elapse

I grinned happily an hour later as I walked into the house,finding Shane leaning against the counter with a raised eyebrow as he looked at me "You know..your wearing my boxers right?" he asked. I blinked and looked down then shrugged before snatching a water bottle from the icebox.

"Oh well" I laughed and down the water just as Roger and Smith came inside,soaked to the bone and dirty as hell "You two best get cleaned up...your both running late" I grinned before my eyes widened "Oh no..don't you even dare!" I exclaimed.

I turned and ran from Shane,hurrying up the stairs two at a time as Roger and Smith tried to tackle me to the ground to get me dirty,I managed to make it to my room just in time,locking the door.

After a few,I heard knocking on the door 'hey,you going to let me in or what?" Shane chuckled. I snorted a laugh and opened the door and let Shane inside before closing it quickly "Oh yea..this is from the boys" He grinned and smeared a large ball of mud across my bare chest,my eyes widening in horror before I glared at him.

"You little git!" I exclaimed and tackled him to the bed,finding his ticklish spots rather easily.