Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan/Roger

I gazed up at Shane for a minute before I sat up,sitting on his lap as I played with his hair "I'll go where ever you go..so long as you want me too'"I said,smiling at him. I watched as his blue eyes lite up and his arms wrapped around me,causing me to laugh as we fell unto the floor.

Shane laughed softly as he looked down at me,he went to speak but I stopped him pressing a finger to his lips before placing my fingers on his cheeks,gazing lovingly up at him "I do love you Shane,more then I love anything else. You complete me I know you do" I whispered,keeping eye contact "When your with me,I feel untouchable,safe. I don't feel alone and scared anymore." I smiled which he returned and leaned down,his lips pressing wonderfully against mine.

"I feel the same Logan" He whispered before helping me up. He went to push me towards the stairs but I dragged him alone,smiling.

"No more sleeping on the couch,the bed is big enough for the both of us" I smiled warmly as I pulled him upstairs. Shane chuckled but followed,his fingers fitting with mine perfectly.

We talked for a bit more before I watched Shane fall asleep beside me,his arm over my waist as my head laid on his chest. I laid there for a while,listening to his heart beat as it matched with mine. I kissed his chest before closing my eyes,letting sleep take me over as well.

Time Elapse

I didn't hear the bedroom door open or the footsteps coming towards my bed until I felt someone place a hand over my mouth,causing my eyes to fly open "You try and wake him,I'll kill you right here" I heard a hard voice whisper which sent fear spreading through my body.

I knew that voice,I'd never forget it--Hunter--my abusive ex-boyfriend. I gave a weak nod and he took my arm,making me stand up "Don't you dare make a sound" he growled lowly. I gluped and nodded,timidly following him out of the room and down the stairs. It wasn't until we reached the bottom that he slammed something over my mouth. I tried not to breath but everything slowly went fuzzy and then everything went black.

Roger

I had woken up before everyone just as a familer car sped from the driveway. I know that car I thought,my eyes widening and I ran upstairs,bursting into Shane's and Logan's room "Shane!!! Shane wake up!!' I yelled,causing him to jump up

"what? what's wrong!?' he asked,his eyes wide as he stared at me. I started hollering for Logan,not getting a response.

"Shit! Shane get dressed,we have a major problem right now" I said,throwing cloths at him before running down the hall and waking Smith.

Shane met us down stairs "Wheres Logan?" he asked,his eyes wide in fear and horror. Smith and I looked at each other before looking at Shane.

"Hunter...his super abusive ex-boyfriend...he was suppose to be in jail for almost killing Logan but I guess he's free..I don't know how he got here but I saw the car leave here just not to long ago..Shane..Logan's been kidnapped.." I said.