Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan

I watched Shane stand up and walk towards me. He went to speak, but I shook my head and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the room and closing the door. I grabbed his face and slammed my lips against his, the fireworks blasting around me as we kissed. "I listened to you, every day," I whispered when I broke the kiss, staring at him. I went to speak but Shane stopped me, slamming his lips against mine as his fingers gripped my hair.

"I love you, Logan," he whispered against my lips. My eyes widened as I gripped hsi shirt, tears filling my eyes as I kissed him with everything I had. He kept whispering it, over and over again, as we moved towards the bed.

Time Elapse

Shane laid in the hospital bed beside me, stroking my hair. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch before speaking. "I love you, too, Shane," I whispered, causing him to chuckle softly. I opened my eyes to meet his beautiful blue ones.

"I know you do. I was so scared when I found out that bastard took you. Roger and Smith never seen me cry until that night," he whispered. I sighed and looked away.

"I wanted to wake you, but he wouldn't let me," I whispered before hugging myself. "I don't ever want another man touching me except for you." I shuddered. I could still feel Hunter against my body, even though he was dead. I felt Shane wrap his arms around me.

"I won't let anyone touch you again," he whispered before I fell asleep in his arms.

One Week Later

I walked beside Shane into school, his arm around my waist as we entered the building, Smith and Roger right behind us. I easily ignored the stares Shane and I were getting, but I could tell that it was hard for him. I took his hand and squeezed it, smiling at him. "It's alright, baby," I whispered. Shane Looked at me and nodded, squeezing my hand back. "Come on. Let's get to class."

I smiled and lead him down the hall, our friends meeting up with us along the way. No one asked questions, the appearence of Shane and I were more than enough to make it clear that we were a couple.

I saw Shane staring towards the end of the hallway, but couldn't see what or who he was looking at. Before I knew it, I was looking up at the his blue eyes. He smiled warmly, then kissed me so tenderly that I could have melted right there.