Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Shane

I fell to the bed, breathing hard. "Dear god ..." Logan said, breathing hard as well. I laughed as I rolled to my side, facing him.

"That ... was amazing," I said, finally able to breathe a bit better. Logan nodded, putting his head on the back of my neck. He pulled me closer to his face, then kissed me. After what seemed only like a few seconds, we broke apart.

"You never cease to amaze me, Shane," Logan whispered, smiling at me. I kissed him once again, and pulled away before smiling at him in return. We both looked towards the bedroom door when we heard someone come in the house.

"Okay, lovebirds! We gave you enough time!" Roger called, making us laugh. Getting out of bed, I put on some boxers and a pair of sweats. I looked at Logan, who was still laying in bed.

"I'm gonna get something to eat. Want anything?" I asked, opening the bedroom door and looking at him again. He shook his head, a weak smile on his face.

"Not right now," he said. "I think I want to get some sleep first." I nodded and headed for the stairs.

Time Elapse

Roger and I were outside, playing basketball -- which I seemed to be winning, even though he was the captain -- when we heard a cough coming from the porch. Turning, we noticed in was Logan, dressed in a wife-beater and shorts.

"Care if Smith and I join?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as Smith appeared behind him. Roger and I looked at each other, silently conversing.

"Bring it! I warn you now, though, Logan, you're little boyfriend here has some hidden skills," Roger said, smirking as I chuckled.

"Oh? Well, let's see what he's got," he replied, both him and Smith jogging over to where we were. "Ready to lose, babe?"

"Over your dead body!" I replied, smirking evilly at him.

Time Elapse

By the end of the game, it was a tie. Logan collapsed in the yard, panting, and I was bending over, panting as well. I looked up at Smith, who was currently smirking at someone behind me. "What ... are you ... smirking at?" I said, still having an issue breathing.

Before he responded, I felt hands on my hips. Roger was making random noises and I quickly brought my heel to his crotch. "What the hell man?" he said with a pained voice.

"I know it was a joke, but it makes me uncomfortable when it's someone who isn't my boyfriend!" I said, holding my hand out to help him up. "Get inside and put some ice on that."

He walked inside slowly, and every step he took I could he him sucking in his breath. Smith was currently still laughing at what happened to Roger, and Logan was sitting up, staring at me in amazement.

"I never though I'd ever see you kick a roommate in the balls, babe," he said, smirking.

"I never thought I'd ever have the world's greatest boyfriend," I replied, helping him up and pulling him inside the house.