Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan

Shane and I were currently laying on the couch, watching a movie. I was currently laying on top of him, me head on his chest as he stroked my hair. "Do you regret anything?" I asked curiously, cause his eyes to land on me. He smiled softly before speaking.

"I do. I regret not being with you from the beginning. Instead, I buried who I really was," he said before kissing the top of my head. I smiled and returned to the movie. I heard movement behind the couch and turned to face Roger and Smith. My eyes widened as I rolled off of Shane just as Smith and Roger dumped a large bowl of ice water on Shane.

I sat on the floor laughing as Shane yelled and jumped up, cursing and chasing after Roger and Smith. After a while, he wandered back and flopped down onto the floor beside me, staring at me with a smile. "You know ... it wasn't all that funny," he said. I forced back a snort.

"So you say. It was brilliant in my point of view," I replied, smirking before I rolled over and laid on top of him, resting my chin on his back. "I love you, Shane," I whispered, my eyes closing as I fell asleep there on his back, savoring the warmth he gave off.

Time Elapse

I felt my body sliding into the bed, causing me to groan and curl up. "Hey, Shane ... he doesn't feel too hot," I heard Roger say, his hand on my face.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm freezing," I muttered, pulling the blanket tight around me.

"You've got a fever, Logan," Smith spoke, touching my face as well before they left, the door closing behind them. I mumbled when the bed sank beside me and another hand touched my forehead.

"Bloody hell, babe! You're burning up," I heard Shane say, causing me to open my eyes and look up at him before closing them again and falling back to sleep. I didn't care what they were saying, I just wanted to sleep and to get warm.

Time Elapse

I heard movement a while later, then a familiar warm hand toch me. "Logan, babe, wake up. You need to take this," I heard Shane whisper beside me. I mumbled as I sat up, looking as sick as I felt as I took whatever it was he was giving me. I rolled over and curled back up as he rubbed my back and started stroking my hair, his hands warm on my body.

I turned and pulled him close, snuggling into him before my eyes widened and I jumped up off the bed, running head first into the bathroom and hunkered over the toilet.