Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan

I leaned against Shane once I finished the soup, falling asleep in his arms. I barely felt him leave from the bed to go speak with his parents who were down stairs. I rolled over tiredly and curled up in his spot, falling deeper into sleep.

As I slept, images of Hunter filled the dream, replaying everything that had happened. I was unaware of how bad the nightmare was until I sat up, screaming as tears streamed down my face. The door slammed open, Shane in the doorway.

He ran over to me, his parents now visible in the doorway. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked, scooping me up in his arms as his eyes filled with worry. I gripped his shirt as my body shook.

"I-I saw him again," I choked. Shane kissed my forehead, rocking me slowly back and forth until I calmed down. I started feeling sleepy again, barely hearing the converstaion between Shane and his parents.

Time Elapse

I woke up a few hours later, wandering downstairs, feeling rather hungry. "Hey, you shouldn't be up and moving, Logan," Smith said, staring at me. I shrugged.

"I'm hungry," I muttered as Smith took my arms and sat me down in the chair. "Shane isn't here. He and Roger went out for something. So sit here and relax, I'll fix you something." I rested my head on the table, still feeling tired, but a bit better.

After a few minutes, Smith set a small plate in front of me. "If you can't finish that, it's alright," he said, smiling before walking out of the kitchen I sighed and started eating slowly, so not to make myself sick. Once I finished, I made my way back up to the room and curled up just as Shane walked in.

"How are you feeling, hun?" he asked, walking over to me.

"I'm alright," I said, sitting up a bit. "I managed to eat something without wanting to heave," I said, making Shane chuckle softly. I loved when he did that, it made him seem calm and carefree.

I gazed at his hands, a small box in his hand. Curious, I asked, "What's that?" Shane blushed a bit before a smile crossed his face. He sat down beside and gripped my hands in his.

"I saw it at the store, and couldn't resist getting it for you," he replied, looking up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes.