Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan

I lost all sense of time and place as heat between Shane and I intensified, connecting our hearts even more. After a bit, we rested in each others arms, the promise ring resting on my finger as I gazed up into Shane's eyes lovingly. Shane smiled as he caressed my cheek, his touch sooting me more than anything in this world. "You are so beautiful," he whispered, my eyes shining at him. "I have everything I ever need right now. You make me feel so complete," he went on. I smiled and sat up, gazing down at him.

"I feel the same way, Shane. I know a lot has happened since we got together, but I refues to let that pull us apart. I can't wait to marry you, Shane; to finally have everything I really want: You as my partner for life." I smiled at him, his blue eyes shining with nothing but sheer love for me.

"I love you, Logan," he whispered, pulling me back to him.

Time Elapse

I wandered downstairs with Shane late that night before I stopped at the landing. "Babe, what --" I covered his mouth, placing a finger on my lips as I pointed towards the couch where Roger and Smith were making out at the moment, their bodies tangled up with one another's.

"I guess we're not the only couple here," I whispered, a smile crossing my face. Shane chuckled soflty.

"That explains why Smith is here so much," he whispered back. I watched them before running down the stairs and jumping between them with a laugh.

"It's about damn time!" I cackled, causing smith to blush and hit me with a pillow from the couch. I laughed and hugged them both, happy and excited. "We should go out and party, just the four of us," I said, sitting half way up my legs still hanging off the back of the couch. Roger grinned and flipped me off, causing me to land on the floor with a grunt. I sat up and pouted at the bastard. "Shane! Roger's abusing me!" I whined, causing Smith to laugh and smack me as I started laughing.