Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan/Micah

I walked up to join Shane and the others when I noticed his friend Reggie excluding himself from the group so I walked over and took his hand 'Come here" I said,earning a brow raise from Shane. I merely shook my head and pulled Reggie out to the back with me. "Are you alright Reggie?" I asked,staring up at him.

Reggie sighed and looked away "I feel alone in there...everyone has someone except me..I'm all alone" He muttered. I knew Reggie a bit,just from what I heard from Shane and the others.

I bit my lip then pulled out my phone "Hey Micah..Its Logan" I said,causing Reggie to stare at me in wonder with a brow raised.

"Logan! hey can you give me a minute?" he asked,he sounded a bit upset and pissed so I agreed and just listened. I could hear Micah cussing someone out then a door slam before him sigh and answer the phone "What can i do you for?" he asked,his British accent smooth like always.

I chuckled "Hey can you meet me at the club..theres someone I really want you to meet" I said. Micah went slient for a minute before he chuckled

"Sure,i'm on my way,give me about twenty minutes" He said. I heard shuffling and movement in the background.

"Hey Micah" I said,moving away from Reggie with a smile "Wear that outfit I bought you..I think that will be perfect for tonight" I said,knowing full well how Micah loved to dress. I heard him laugh as a box opened.

"Already a step ahead of you,I'll see you there" He laughed before hanging up. I smirked and returned to Reggie,slipping my phone into my pocket.

"Come on,lets join the others..my friend should be here in about thirty minutes" I said,smiling as I pulled Reggie back inside. I just hoped that everything worked out and Reggie wouldn't be alone any more.

Micah

As I opened the box,I gazed down at the outfit Logan had bought for me a while back. I ran my hand down the leather knee high boots with a grin. I've been wanting to wear this but never had the chance until now.

I pulled the black and red corset,placing it around my curved body and zipped it up before slipping on my short shorts that wouldn't show under the plaid skirt that went with the corset,I slipped on the boots and then syled my hair.

I ran down stairs,grabbing my keys and running out to my beautiful black mustang. I grinned as I slid into the drivers seat and sped down the road towards the club. Once at the club,I flashed my ID and went inside.

As I walked over to meet Logan,I spotted a man beside him causing me to freeze in my tracks as I stared at him Please let this be the guy I thought. The man beside Logan was amazingly good looking..

"Micah! you made it!" i heard Logan speak before pulling me over to the group,I didn't pay attention to anyone else until he introduced me to Reggie "Micah,this is Reggie. He's the one I told you about" he said.

A smile fell upon my face "I'm relieved because you Reggie are fucking breath taking" I blurted out,causing a blush to flash across my cheeks as Reggie's eyes widened.

Everyone at the table went quiet as they looked at me and Reggie. I blushed madly and hid my face,Logan the first to start laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Added more!