Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Micah

I watched Reggie follow Shane and Logan's movement with his eyes before I gently moved and sat on his lap,turning his face towards me 'I know how you feel about them" I whispered "I know its hard to get over that raging jealous feeling inside your chest but you need too..you need to realize that maybe theres someone better for you then him' I whispered before standing up and walking towards the back yard.

I slid the door open and then closed it behind me before sitting on the rocker,staring into the sky. I knew he loved Shane and I couldn't replace those feelings but it still bothered me a bit. I never liked someone like I do Reggie,I loved how his eyes shined,how his hair felt in my fingers.

I sighed and leaned back in the chair only to find Reggie staring down at me 'I hate to admit it but your right" he spoke before grabbing my hand and pulling me up,pushing me against the wall and slamming his lips to mine.

My eyes widened in shock,my body tense before I compeletly melted,my arms sliding around his neck as his arms found my waist,the kiss deepening more and more as each second went by.

I felt his hands on my body,causing a soft moan to break through as I pulled him tighter against my body,my brain going fuzzy and my body buzzing as his hand found the zipper and undid it.letting it fall to the floor.

I grabbed the bottom of his shirt,yanking it up and over his body before tossing it,pressing my bare chest to his,Reggie groaned as my fingers found his hair,tugging lightly as I turned my head to the side.

I moaned when I felt his lips on my hot skin,making me even hotter as I managed to kick off my boots then toss the skirt I was wearing.

I felt Reggie's hand on my ass,picking me up as my legs wrapped around his waist as he started kissing and licking down my chest. My hands found his pants and I hurried to undo them,wrapping my hand around his member when they fell,earning a spine shivering moan from Reggie.

Time Elapse

I laid ontop of Reggie,catching my breath as he held me,I went to speak but the back door opened 'So...this is where you two disappeared" Logan grinned,standing in the doorway. I blushed and buried my face in Reggie's chest who chuckled and waved his hand. Logan disappearing from the door way.

I lifted my gaze and stared at him 'That was amazing.." I whispered,stroking his cheek. Reggie smiled warmly up at me before he sat us up. I kissed him deeply before standing and getting dressed.

I followed him back inside,only to be stopped with everyone standing there,clapping happily for us. I blushed madly and smacked Logan before hiding behind Reggie who was just grinning. "Congrats you two..I knew you two were perfect for eachother" Logan smiled.

I peeked up at Reggie before throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him "I couldn't agree more" I smiled before jumping down and grinning at Logan who's eyes widened and he backed away

"No,Micah no.." he said as I slowly walked towards him before he screamed and ran out of the room,me flat on his heels. I heard laughter from the kitchen as everyone talked with Reggie.

I managed to tackle Logan to the ground before hugging him tightly 'Thank you so much,I never met anyone who made me feel this good" I said before standing him up. Logan chuckled and shook his head.

"It was no problem,Reggie needed someone and I knew you were the perfect one for him" He smiled. I nodded and hurried back down to Reggie,unable to stand being away from him now.