Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Shane

Coming across an empty room, I walked in, pulling Logan behind me. I didn't know why I was doing this, but for some reason, it felt right to be alone with him. Closing the door behind us, I locked it.

I grabbed Logan's hand again and pulled him over to the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I patted my lap. "Come, sit down," I cooed, my words more slurred than ever. He obeyed without question, his arms wrapping around my neck. "You know what, Logan?" I asked, causing his chocolate brown gaze to meet my own. "You're absolutely beautiful." Before he could answer, I softly pressed my lips to his neck, kissing along his jawline and up to his temple.

"Stop playing games, Saunders," he slurred before smashing his lips against mine. I swear I saw fireworks when his soft, full lips molded with my own -- the good kind of fireworks, the ones that never came when I kissed Lauren or any other girl I've dated.

I fell back onto the bed, Logan's body falling gracefully onto mine. I rolled over, making myself the dominant one. I broke the kiss, causing him to whimper. "I don't see how I can do this; I'm straight," I whispered, feeling guilty.

"Well, tonight you're playing for the other team," Logan whispered, grabbing my shirt collar and pressing his lips tenderly to mine. God, I loved the way his lips fit perfectly in mine. His hands went from collar to my chest, soon trailing the lines of my back and finally gripping my ass. He broke the kiss, making me whimper this time. "I've wanted you since the day my eyes landed on that beautiful face of yours. But you always seemed two steps ahead of me."

"Well, not tonight, love. I'm all yours," I whispered, my hands gripping his back as I pulled him up. I backed him into the wall, forcing his hands above his head. "I mean it; I. Am. All. Yours." I watched at my slurred accent made him shiver with anticipation. "You like the sound of an Irish guy, huh?"

"I swear, if you talk too much more, I'll have the biggest release of my life ... without even doing anything," he replied, his blurry eyes meeting my gaze.

I could have fun with this, I thought, pressing my lips to his neck as I started sucking the warm flesh. He bucked his hips into mine, our moans barely audible over the music blasting downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit short for me, but I didn't want to do too much more xD