Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Shane

We landed in Ireland a few hours later, and Logan was out like a light. I smiled as I gently shook him awake.

"What? Who? Where am I?" he said sleepily, looking around. I chuckled lightly.

"We've landed in Ireland. Shane, your boyfriend. You're on the plane which landed," I replied, causing him to look at me sleepily. He smiled warmly and hugged me once we stood up. I kissed him lightly on the lips and smiled at him.

We grabbed our bags and headed for the exit, finding my parents and brother standing outside already. I wrapped my arm around Logan's waist and we headed for the building. I looked down at Logan for a moment before kissing his forehead gently. "Welcome to my turf," I whispered, causing him to chuckle.

Time Elapse -- An Hour and A Half Later

After what seemed like forever, we arrived at the house in which Chase and I grew up in. I jumped out of the car just as Chase did and we ran up the steps to the front door. Unlocking the door, he and I ran in, charging up the stairs at full blast.

As we pushed, pulled and did anything to prevent the other from getting to the top first, we laughed. We finally got to the top, the long, familiar hallway, and I took a deep breath through my nose.

"Welcome home, bro," I said, gripping his shoulder and giving it a quick squeeze. We smiled at each other for a moment before going to our separate rooms. I opened the door to mine and noticed the bed I loved to sleep in every night. It was a king size four-poster bed with a black velvet comforter. I sighed in contempt as I tossed my bag down and laid down on my bed.

I heard a soft knock on my door and looked up to see Logan standing there, his bags in hand. "Throw your bags anywhere, and come lay on this bed, you'll be in love," I said, causing him to chuckle. He threw his bags down by the door and walked over.

He got in the bed, lying down next to me and sighed happily. "Oh dear god, this bed is amazing," he said, his eyes closing.

"Better than the one we were sleeping in before, huh?" I said, turning on my side to look at him. He nodded and seemed to sink more into the bed. "Tomorrow, I'll show you around. It's amazing here, love," I said, causing him to look at me through one eye.

"Why tomorrow? There's still daylight out," he said, pointing out the window.

"That's the sun rise. And I could a few hours of sleep right now," I replied, causing him to nod.

"Yeah, a few hours of sleep would be great right now." We got out of the bed and pulled the covers back. I slipped out of my shirt and pants, my boxers the only thing on my body. I looked towards Logan and saw he was about to fall on his face into the bed, he looked so tired.

Once he finally got comfortable, we crawled into bed and he snuggled close to me as I pulled the covers over us. "Night, Logan," I whispered, but he was already out, his soft snores the only sound in the room.

Time Elapse

I was forcefully awakened by the bed being shaken. "Wake up, losers!" I heard a very familiar voice yell. I pushed Seamus off the bed and stood up in anger.

"What the hell, man? I'm trying to sleep here!" I bellowed, causing Logan to wake up.

"Wha's goin' on?" he asked sleepily. I looked at him and my anger melted away.

"Nothing, love. Idiot friend I went to school with before moving to the States," I replied, causing him to look at Seamus through bleary eyes. "Get out of here, Seamus. We'll meet you downstairs in about twenty minutes," I said, making him flip me off before heading out of my room and back downstairs. "It's going to be a long day," I mumbled, running my hand through my hair as I looked out the window.