Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan

I held onto Shane tightly,gazing at the writing on the wall "Its true ya know...about you finding someone who loves you" I whispered,looking up at him. Shane smiled warmly as he held me tightly before leaning down and giving him his usual breath taking,brain go fuzzy kiss.

My arms reached up and hugged his neck. As we kissed,I felt my body sink down to the ground,Shane resting his body on top of mine as his kisses left my lips and trailed down my neck,a soft moan coming to life.

Time seemed to slowly go by as Shane and I made love there on the castle floor,completely in another world.

(time Elapse)

Shane and I laid on the floor,staring out the dusty window as the sun slowly set in the sky "I think I'm going to love it here Shane..." I whispered,my head placed on his chest.

Shane chuckled "I knew you would,its so peaceful here except for my annoying friends" he chuckled,causing me to laugh and nod my head before sighing "I don't like her Shane...I know I don't have the right but I don't want her around...something about her just doesnt sit right with me...I feel that her being around us will only bring trouble" I whispered.

Shane gazed down at me "I understand love" he whispered before his fingers found my hair,I closed my eyes as he played with my hair.

"I'm sure she isnt gonna like that fact that your boyfriend doesnt want her around...I just dont want any trouble" I spoke.

"Baby,its fine. I understand and Im not mad or upset" he said,looking down at me. After a while,we sat up and got dressed and returned home. Everyone had left except Crystal and her brother.

I shook my head "Im not going in until she leaves" I said,standing in the yard. Shane sighed and nodded his head,soon disappearing inside.

I heard talking then Shane yelling,causing me to break my will and run inside only to find Crystal holding Shane down and her lips to his "Hell no!" I yelled and ran over,grabbing her shoulders and yanking her off him,my body fueling with more anger then possible as I pushed her into the wall "If I ever catch you around my fiancee again you bitch,you'll regret ever knowing him" I screamed,only to see her eyes harden

"He doesnt belong with you! Your just some freak who brainwashed him because you couldnt get anyone else!" she yelled,my eyes widened before I reached up and slapped her across the face

"Shane was gay before he even left here! All I did was make him realize hiding it wouldnt do him any good" I growled before moving away. Crystal stood there before running out.

I turned and found Shane and Crystal's brother staring at me "Logan...you hit a girl" Shane said.

I huffed "She's no girl,shes a bitch in a human suit" I spoke before storming off to the bedroom.

I wasn't sure how long I stayed in the bedroom but Shane had finally walked in 'You alright now?" he asked,peering at me.

I lifted my head and sighed 'Yea,I'm alright...she just really fucking pissed me off" I muttered,standing up and laying my head on Shane's chest when he walked over and stood me up.

"I could tell but you still shouldn't have hit her.." he said,stroking my hair and rubbing my back. I grumbled and sighed deeply.

"I really don't care...she deserved it rather you think so or not" I said,looking up at him. Shane chuckled softly and cupped my face,kissing me deeply as he laid me back on the bed.

"I love you" he whispered as our cloths landed on the floor around us once again.