Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan

I broke the kiss before taking my hands from his and standing up. I gazed down at my hand before slowly taking the ring off and setting it on his leg,it was still painful. Knowing that the man I loved more then anything..didn't love me like he had said

'Logan.." Shane went to speak but I shook my head before disappearing back inside. I gathered my things and headed out of Shane's room and moving into the empty room down the hall. After locking the door,I crawled into the bed and gazed out the window.

I really couldn't believe it,after everything we had been through. I sighed and turned away from the window and just laid there. I didn't know how long I was there for,I barely heard Chase or Shane knocking on the door trying to get me to come out and eat. But I wasn't hungry,not then at least then.

Time Elaspe

I finally came from the room and wondered down stairs to the kitchen,I didn't see or hear anyone so I grabbed something to eat before slipping on shoes. I wondered out and started walking around away from the house before I found myself back in the castle in the room Shane had shown me. I gazed at the words,tears filling my eyes 'maybe...Maybe I'm really not that guy.." I whispered sadly before sighing and sitting down,staring out the window as I watched the sun start going down and the sky darken.

I returned to the house and looked at Chase 'Where's Shane?" I asked. Chase shrugged as he looked up at me.

"I don't know..he went out with some guy just a bit ago" he said,I sighed deeply and nodded. I thanked him before slowly walking back towards the room. I stopped and looked into Shane's room before returning to my own.

Everyone else had gone to bed except me and Shane because he wasn't even home yet,I sat up when I heard the door open followed by slient whispering and drunken giggling "Shhh! You'll wake everyone up" I heard Shane whispered.

"Sorry hun" the giggling person responded,I felt my heart break even more as I stood up and peeked out,watching Shane lead this guy into his room before anger suddenly ran over me and I started throwing things at him.

"Your a fucking asshole! You break up with me and not even two days later your coming home with some stranger! Fuck you Shane,screw you!" I yelled,storming down the hall towards him "Have fun Shane,I'm done. I hope you realize that all this kid wants to get laid then leave,enjoy waking up alone because that's what's your life is gonna be from now on" I said,glaring hurtfully at him "Getting laid and waking up alone,with no one to really love you except me and by the time you realize it,you better hope I haven't found someone who already has" I added before turning on my heels and returning to my room,slamming the door.

Time Elaspe

After that I started ignoring Shane,I wanted nothing to do with him since that night. I grabbed something from the fridge and started walking towards my room before I was grabbed and dragged into an empty room "What the hell!?" I exclaimed,backing away and glaring at Shane.

'What the hell is your deal Logan! your the one who said a hiatus would be fine!" he said,my glared hardened and I pointed the knife I had in my hand towards him.

"That doesn't mean you can go and pick up some random fucking guy and screw him!" I said before dropping the knife,tears finally filling my eyes 'It means...you still give the only man who loves you more then life...hope that you'll love him again" I cried,backing away 'Hope that when he falls asleep again,he'll be in your arms and not alone,that it'll be your kisses he gets" I added before opening the door and walking out,the tears streaming painfully down my face.

"Logan I...I'm sorry" Shane said behind me. I turned and shook my head.

"Sorry doesn't fix a shattered heart Shane..." i said softly "I fell in love with you Shane..so fucking deeply I can't dig myself out..no matter how hard I try..I can't stop thinking about you.." I said 'I pray every night that you'll come back to me..." I added before turning and disappearing into my room,closing and locking the door.