Sequel: Just Can't Let You Go
Status: Completed

One More Weekend

Logan

I woke up in a unfamiler bed, a warm body next to mine. I didnt remember much except Shane leading me up the stairs and then...my eyes widened and I slowly looked beside me and found Shane still passed out, the both of us completely naked "Oh god.." I whispered before I bit my lip and slid out of bed.

I quickly searched for my clothes and pulled them on. I stopped at the door, staring at Shane as tears filled my eyes. I quickly wiped them away and ran from the room. I grabbed my keys from the key bowl in the kitchen before running out to my car. I stared up at the house before sliding into my car and driving home.

Time Elaspe
Once I reached home, I sat on my bed. Staring at my wall as I let the tears flow. I wasnt sure if Shane remembered everything we did but if he did...he knows now I love him. I was never one for crying, holding my emotions inside, but what happened just let night was to much. "He has a girlfriend for christ sakes," I whispered.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard my phone ring. I quickly grabbed it, looking at the number b ut let it go to voice mail as I fell back on my bed, staring up at the ceiling as everything last night came flooding back to me.

How perfect her lips felt against mine; his warm, rough hands roaming over my body. Our bodies connecting with each other's. My eyes snapped opened as I shivered. I climbed out of my bed and wandered downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a drink from the icebox and leaned against the counter.

I heard my phone go off again then banging on my front door. I sighed and set my drink down, walking to the door. "Hey! Easy with the banging! I'm not deaf you know!" I hollered before opening the door. My eyes widened when I saw Roger standing there with a very confused and upset Shane. "C-Come in," I stuttered. Roger pushed Shane inside before closing the door.

"He came stumbling downstairs this morning, muttering something about needing to talk to you, so I drove his car and brought him here. His girl left last night, so ..." Roger said, scratching his head. I nodded my head and let him leave before looking at Shane. I handed him a drink, but kept away from him, not keeping eye contact. I couldn't face him ... not after everything that happened last night.