Status: active:)

More Than Rain

With or without you he'll make it through

“Dude we’ll go out. Come on, it’ll get your mind off things!” I heard my brother beg into the phone.
Joel was in a slump.
That slut, I mean Lia dumped him and he wasn’t leaving his room because of it.
In my head that was the best thing to happen to him, but he saw it otherwise.
The girl was a total waste of his time, I wish he’d see that and get up and on with things.

“Jason!” I yelled.
He covered the phone with his hand and yelled back annoyed.”What?”
“When mom gets back tell her I went out with Samuel,” I yelled back.
“I got to go I’ll call you back Joel,”I heard my brother run down the stairs.
“Where are you guys going?” he asked.
“Uh the amusement park why?” I asked curiously.
”You think Joel and I could tag along?” he paused for a second.”Joel could you a girls company and I haven’t talked to my buddy Samuel in forever,”
I groaned. ”Joel doesn’t need this girl’s company, this girl has a boyfriend remember? And you barely talk to Samuel,”
He frowned.”Oh come on I’m trying to help Joel and I’m not asking you to go out with him I’m just saying he could use a friend that’s a girl….come on help him out. You know you want to help your little crush out,”
I scoffed. “I don’t have a crush on Joel,”
He smirked.”Oh please you had both eyes on him from the second him and his parents stepped in our house, heck I could see both of you all friendly that day you were playing in the rain,”
“Ugh, you guys can go, but it’s only to help Joel, and it’s not because I have a crush on Joel…because I don’t,” I groaned.
“Whatever you say,” Jason smirked, and ran upstairs to call Joel.
Jason ran back down stairs a few minutes later.”Could you go drag him out of bed?”
“what? No.” I said.
“Please he won’t get out of bed for me, he might for you,” he begged.
I groaned and walked outside and down the streets to Joel’s.
I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.
“Oh hello Camden,” Mrs. Kanitz smiled cheerfully after opening the door.”What can I do for you?”
“Hey Mrs. Kanitz, is Joel here? Can I see him?” I asked.
She frowned slightly.”He’s up in his room. The darn boy won’t come down for anyone ever since that skank broke his fragile heart,”
“Oh,” was all I said.
“Excuse my French,” she chuckled. “but the girl just…she just isn’t good enough for Joel, not the type of girl she is anyway,”
“I understand, I really do. I wish Joel would see that. Can I uh maybe go and talk to him?” I asked nervously.
She smiled brightly.”Sure, go right on ahead sweetie,”
I smiled and thanked her and went to Joel’s room.

I came to his door and knocked lightly.
“Go away mom, please,” he pleaded.
He sounded really upset.
I sighed and sucked in a breath.
I pushed open the door.
“Mom please just-“ he stopped when he realized it was me.”Camden, what are you doing here?”
“I wanted to see how you were doing, not so well I guess huh?” I said, with a small smile.
He chuckled coldly.”I’m doing awful. I screwed up,”
I scoffed.”That is bull crap. Sure you’re upset I understand, but she wasn’t half as good to you as you were to her and I can tell that and I barely even met the girl three times. This wasn’t your fault. She’ll come around. You can do better, but she’ll come around and want you back, anybody would want you back,”
Joel smiled, just a tad bit.”Really,”
“Really,” I smiled.”Now come on, were going to the amusement park!”
“What?” he asked confused.
“Us, me, my brother, Samuel and you. Were going to the amusement park. Were going to bond!” I chirped.
“I don’t know-“I cut him off.
“Nope your going,” I said, pulling him off his bed, causing him to stumble against me and pinning me to the wall.
“I-uh, sorry,” I chuckled nervously.
Joel chuckled to.”Yeah uh me too.”
He unpinned me and we headed back to my house.

“Look who I got!” I shouted.
“Thank goodness,” my brother sighed.
“Yupp so I’ll just call Samuel and let him know you guys are going,” I said.
“Actually, I’m already aware,” Samuel chuckled.
I turned around and saw him sitting in the kitchen.
“Oh when did you get here?” I asked hugging him.
“Just a few minutes ago, Jason let me in and told me what was going on,” he said hugging me back.
I smiled.”So you’re okay with it?”
He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.” Sure am,”
♠ ♠ ♠
So there's like seven or eight subscribers and even more readers than that, and it's so quick and easy for you guys to comment after reading a chapter:( Please!</3

CHAPTER PLAYLIST:
Told you so~ jesse mccartney
The town's been talking~ the maine
What makes you beautiful~ one direction
Where is my mind~ yoav
She's killing me~ a rocket to the moon.