Status: active:)

More Than Rain

Maybe, baby you should worry?

Samuel dropped me, my brother and Joel off at my house.
Joel and my brother jumped out of the car and ran inside my house leaving me alone with Samuel in his car.
“Well I hope you had a fun time. I just wish you would of spent more time with me than with Joel,” Samuel said.
I sighed. “I’m sorry babe. Joel is just kind of depressed that him and his girlfriend broke up and I just felt like it was my fault so I was just trying to take his mind off things…but I promise next time I’ll make it up to you,” I said.
“You better,” Samuel chuckled, leaning over and pecking my lips.
I jumped out of his car and waved goodbye as he drove off.

When I got inside my house Joel and my brother were playing video games on the couch as I thought they would be doing.
I laughed to myself and made my way to my room.
I turned on some music, got a towel and headed to the bathroom to get a shower, cause I was kind of sweaty and nasty from being in the sun all day.
I showered for less than fifteen minutes and was out and downstairs on the couch when my mom got home.
“hey kids, oh hey Joel. Glad to see you over again. You okay? I heard you were in a down mood for a bit,” my mom greeted.
Joel paused the video game to turn his attention to my mom.
“Uh yeah some things were kind of going on but your kids are helping me through it..Well not really Jason,” Joel paused and laughed as Jason punched him in the arm.”Mostly just Camden. She’s a doll really,”
My mom smiled and looked over at me.
I turned away so she didn’t catch the deep blush forming on my cheeks because of what Joel just said.
“Well I’m glad Camden is brightening your mood. It’s good to know I taught one child some good ol’ fashion kindness,” my mother chuckled, glaring at Jason playfully.
“That you did,” Joel laughed, smiling at me before un-pausing the game.

Joel stayed for dinner and the whole time I kept sneaking glances at him as my mind wandered about what Joel said about me earlier.
I’d managed to get through dinner without Joel catching me looking at him and then he finally left to go home.
“So you’re cheering Joel up?” my mom asked as she passed me a wet dish to dry.
“Yes just trying to be nice, I mean I am sort of the reason he’s upset,” I said, drying the dish and putting it away.
“And does Samuel know you’re cheering Joel up?” she asked.
“Yes?” I said.
My mom passed me another dish.”And how does he feel about that?”
I dried the dish.”He’s fine with it. Why wouldn’t he be? I’m just trying to cheer up a friend,”
“Well as long as Samuel has nothing to worry about honey,” my mom said passing me another wet dish.
I nodded.” He doesn’t have a thing to worry about mom,”
But even I, myself wasn’t so sure of that anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
I..Am..So..Sorrrrryyyyy you guys!
I can't believe I've waited so long to update!
I will deff try to update so much sooner for now on...I promise!
If it wasn't for someone commenting on this story telling me to update I would of totally forgot and this story would of withered away on mibba...so you can all thank the girl that commented last on this story:) Thank you girly, I forget your name but you probably know who you are:)