Status: active:)

More Than Rain

Yes

My brother had gotten over the fact I kissed Samuel.
Though wasn’t too happy that I had been texting him and hanging out with him.
Basically he didn’t like the thought of the possibility of Samuel making me his girlfriend.
But that was highly unlikely.
Although if Samuel did want me to be his girlfriend I would probably accept, because Samuel almost took my mind off of Joel who was still acting weird.
Samuel was sweet when it came down to it, charming when he was trying to impress you and a great guy when you needed him to be.
He was as close to perfect as I was going to be given.
Now Joel , he was perfect but I wasn’t good enough for that much perfect, I barely found myself good enough to even be noticed by Samuel.
“So what do you want to do today?” Samuel asked as we walked down the sidewalk from my house.
“Anything you want,” I smiled.
“Well how about we go for some ice cream?” he asked.
I nodded cheerfully.

When we got to the ice cream place, Samuel hesitantly placed his arm around my waist.
When I didn’t object he smiled and kept it there confidently.
“I’ll have a banana split,” Samuel told the man at the counter, before looking at me, gesturing for me to give my order to the man.
“Uh, I’ll have the same,” I said with a small smile.
The guy took our order and like a gentleman, Samuel paid.
“So do you enjoy hanging out with me?” Samuel smirked.
“Eh there’s better things to do but I choose to spend my free time with you,” I joked.
He chuckled. “I’ll take that as a yes,”
I nodded. “You should,”
“Well then that’s good because if you didn’t enjoy hanging out with me then it would have been awkward asking you to go out with me,” he smiled.
I froze. “Are-are you asking me out?”
“I believe I am. What do you say Camden?” he said, smiling wide at me and waiting for my answer.
“I-I uh yes!” I spit out.
He leaned over and kissed my cheek ”wonderful,”

After Samuel and I finished our ice cream, he walked me home and kissed me goodbye.
“Who was that honey?” my mother questioned when I walked through the door.
My mother was in the kitchen putting dishes away while my brother was filling the washing machine with dirty dishes.
“That’s my um…boyfriend,” I mumbled but not quiet enough, because my mother and my brother heard.
“Oh honey how come you didn’t tell me sooner?” my mother chirped.
I shrugged. “It just happened,”
“He just asked you out? Well why the hell did you say yes?” my brother growled.
“Watch your mouth mister, and be glad for your sister,” my mother warned.
My brother rolled his eyes. “She’s dating a tool mom, I know this guy. She’s just too blind to see when she’s being played,”
“Jason, you’re sister isn’t as stupid as you like to make her out to be. Now I don’t know if you’re just over doing your big brother role or if you’re just jealous she has a steady boyfriend while you’re still whistling at girls from a distance, but leave her be,” my mother said sternly.
My brother stared daggers at me before stomping up to his room.
What the hell was his problem?
Him and Joel are like twins are something.
Either way they need to get out of their pissy moods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Sorry;)
Thoughts on Camden dating Samuel?
And now what's up with her brother Jason?

CHAPTER PLAYLIST:
Sunday best- augustana
I told you so- boys like girls
She had the world- panic at the disco