Status: active:)

More Than Rain

Puberty

“So what’s with you running around like a retard in the rain and dragging my Joel here with you?” Lia smirked, once we all settled into the couch and turned the TV on.
I rolled my eyes.” I like the rain so what?”
Lia laughed dryly and I knew she was going to come back with some smart ass reply.”Still a little girl at heart? And physically?”
“Excuse me?” I retorted.
Jason and Joel’s eyes switched gazes between Lia and myself.
“Well you haven’t exactly had the best that puberty has to offer,” she smirked.
“I’ve gotten all I need from puberty, you wouldn’t know seeing as you don’t give puberty a chance to work its magic before you make a visit to the surgeon,” I smirked right back.
I was very pleased with myself for finally saying that.
The girl was a complete hoe bag and definitely not worthy for Joel.
I still didn’t see what Joel seen in her, since Joel didn’t seem like a guy to go for easy, slutty girls.
What was it aside from her physical stuff that Joel admired about Lia?
It couldn’t be her personality.
“Honey this stuff is real, so I know a lot about puberty,” Lia scoffed.
Joel burst out laughing but covered his mouth.
“What?” Lia stared daggers at Joel.
Joel stopped laughing. “It’s just you’ve told me not exactly everything on you was real-“
Lia cut him off.”Ugh! Screw you Joel,” and with that she stomped out of our house.

Joel let out a long, heavy sigh and slumped back into the couch.
I felt I should apologize for making his pissy girlfriend run off. “I’m sorry Joel, for uh running your girlfriend off like that,”
He shook his head. “Uh nah it’s cool, she’s always like that it wasn’t anything you did,”
“I hope not,” I mumbled.
“Well uh I should get going, maybe call her and apologize,” Joel said.
“You didn’t do anything though so you really shouldn’t be apologizing Joel,” I complained.
He just shook his head, mumbled a goodbye to my brother and I and went out the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and boring, just wanted to update!!!