Writers and the Muse

Chapter 1

“She's so beautiful, our little Aliya. I don't want to ever let her go, not ever.”

“Don't worry my love, we'll see her again.”

“Do you think she'll ever know how much we love her? I want to be with her forever. Forget everything, and leave it all behind. I want to hold her, and kiss her, and raise her with all the love I have to give.”

“I do to, believe me, she’s our beautiful daughter. We both love her very much. But we have to do this, or she'll never live a life of her own... We must go Chessa.”

“Yes, I understand Kazio, but... No lets go. She will be our reason to live.” Chessa rested in the hospital bed while she rocked her beautiful baby girl. Her eyes swelled with tears as she lifted her sleeping beauty and kissed her forehead. “We love you Aliya, we love you so very much. Please don't ever forget that... You'll see us when you're all grown up... But we'll be watching you okay? We won't let anything bad happen to you... We wish we could stay and always be with you Aliya... We love you Aliya... So much...”

Kazio and Chessa both kissed the baby girl one last time before...............

Aliya slowly closed the book.
Her eyes swelling with tears as she took in what she just read

“Mom... Dad...”

She caressed the book cover as the tears ran down her cheeks

“I love you too...”