Status: I'm slowly updating everything. I promise i'll finish this eventually!

Through Twisted Hearts

Ready To Go

It didn't take Dean long to pack. He met Sam and Tia beside the Impala, frowning a little when he didn't see Jo standing there.

"Where is she?" He asked curiously as he lugged is bag into the trunk.

"Dunno, she hasn't come out yet." Sam replied, shrugging. Dean frowned, knowing something wasn't quiet right.

"I'm going to go make sure everything is okay." Dean mumbled, heading inside the Roadhouse once more. He took the stairs two at a time before reaching Jo's door. It was slightly ajar so he pushed it open.

"Jo?" He called cautiously as he stepped into the room.

"In here," He heard her voice call from the bed room. Dean followed the sound of her voice into the bed room and frowned a little when he saw Jo sitting beside an unpacked duffel bag.

"What's wrong?" He asked slowly, moving to sit beside her.

"I dunno," She mumbled, shrugging a little bit, not looking up at him.

"Jo come on," Dean murmured softly, nudging her a little.

"I...I just don't know If I should really go or not." She murmured after a minute. Dean frowned.

"What? Why?" He asked curiously.

"I...I just don't know." She murmured, pushing a hand through her hair.

"Is this about Owen?" Dean asked softly. Jo sighed and shook her head.

"A lot of shit went down there Dean." She murmured, looking over at Dean. "And I'm not just talking about Owen."

"Non of that matters Jo." Dean said with a little sigh as he leaned forward and place one hand on her back.

"Maybe not to you. Not now." Jo told him, finally looking up at him. Dean frowned at the look she gave him.

"You going to hear a lot of crap when we go there." Jo told him. "It's not true Dean, well, not all of it." She murmured. Dean sighed, letting his arm slip around her waist, pulling her against hin.

"Listen to me. I don't give a crap what they say at that hell hole. They don't know you." Dean said, looking down at her. "I know who you are. So does Sam and Ellen. We're your family Jo, not them ass holes." Finally, a little smile creeped onto Jo's face as she wrapped her arms around Dean's neck, hugging him. Dean just hugged her back.

"Thanks." She murmured softly.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get going and get this show over with." Dean replied, the moment a little to chick-flickish for his like. Jo nodded, pulling back.

"Just give me a second." She told him, hurrying over to the empty duffle bag. She filled quickly with a couple changes of clothes and things that she would need before turning around to Dean like nothing had happened. "Ready."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okkayy. So I know t his isn't the best update ever and it took so long. I'm soo sorry. But I have good news. I have all fanfictions written out up to chapter 15. Trying to finish them ASAP for you guys. Possibly have them finished by then end of october??? Maybe? Also how would you guys feel about non main character fanfictions? I.E. A Jo/Balthazar story and more?

<url=http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/467998/Burning-For-You/>Burning for You</url> Will now be updated on Mondays.
<url=http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/467994/Hot-Blooded/>Hot Blooded</url> will now be updated on Wensdays. And Twisted minds will be updated on Fridays. <3 you all.