Status: I'm slowly updating everything. I promise i'll finish this eventually!

Through Twisted Hearts

Center Of Attention.

"Everything okay?" Dean asked as Jo slipped into the booth next to him. He moved over, making room for the petite blonde who just shrugged.

"Fine." She replied, offering him a little smile.

"Phone call from a friend at college. One of the kids we went to school with was in a car accident." She said, shrugging as if it were nothing. Both boys frowned at her.

"Sorry to hear that," Sam murmured. Jo shrugged.

"It's no big deal. It wasn't like We weren't exactly BFF's." Jo replied. Dean nodded slightly, eyeing Jo, a little frown on his face.

"Still sucks though. Poor dude. Dying right after he graduated?" Dean said, shaking his head a little. Jo chuckled at him.

"Yeah I guess so." She nodded slightly. "So what are you two up to?" She asked, lifting a brow at them.

"Tia is on her way here." Sam said, smiling brightly.

"Hm. Girl friend?" Jo asked, leaning back in her seat as Bobby offered her a beer, which she gratefully took.

"Yeah." Sam said, a light blush rising on his cheek.

"Awe how cute," Jo teased, which made Sam blush even more.

"Cute? Try riding with that for fifteen hours at a time." Dean growled, rolling his eyes. Jo laughed.

"Sucks for you." She said, grinning at him. Dean just grunted in response.

"Jo!" Ellen's voice rang out across the bar, making Jo jump.

"Yeah?" Jo called back, tilting her head.

"Phone!" Jo groaned a little, shaking her head.

"Looks like your popular since you left school." Dean mused, giving her a cheeky grin. Jo just laughed, slipping out of the booth and moving over to the phone.

"Hello?" She asked, sighing into the receiver.

"You could've stopped it." A voice rasped from the other end.

"Amy?" Jo breathed into the phone. "What are you talking about?"

"You could've stopped it!" Owen's sister shouted from the other end. Jo groaned.

"Amy, there was nothing I could do." Jo sighed.

"All he wanted was you. All he loved was you. You could've stopped it!" Amy yelled at her.

"Amy, your upset." Jo told her, "Your upset and grieving. Why don't you lay down and get some rest?"

"No! Don't you get it? Owen is dead because of you. Your going to pay." Click. Jo sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You and your little dog to," Jo mumbled sarcastically, hanging up the phone. She walked back over to Dean and Sam and slid into the booth once more.

"Another boyfriend?" Dean asked, smirking a little.

"Your acting awfully jealous Winchester," Jo said, smirking a little. Dean just laughed.

"No. Just one of my friends, upset about the car accident." Jo said, shrugging a little. Dean just nodded a little, looking over at Jo. Jo frowned a little, realizing that Sam wasn't there.

"Where did Sam go?"Jo asked curiously, glancing at Dean.

"Tia is here." He said, shrugging a little.

"Oh." Jo said, nodding a little. She sighed and stretched out in her seat. "So, Winchester." She said, grinning at him a little.

"Harvelle." Dean replied easily, cheeky grin on his face. Silence fell between the two as they observed each other until Jo shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"I missed you Harvelle," Dean murmured after a second. Jo looked up at him, smiling a little.

"I missed you to Winchester." She replied, shoving his shoulder playfully. Dean looked like he was about to say something before he was cut off by Bobby making a call for Jo. Jo groaned a little, sighing as she slipped from the booth and over to the phone, complaining under her breath.

"Who is it?" Jo demanded, eyeing Bobby.

"That Nick kid whoever," Bobby said, shrugging. Jo let out a sigh of relief and grabbed the phone.

"Nick, what's up?"

"Hey Jojo, long time no speak." Nick said, chuckling lightly.

"Your not callin' just to chat Nick." Jo replied with a little sigh.

"Ah, no." Nick said, giving a little sigh himself

"So what's up?"

"It's Amy." Nick replied slowly. "She's dead."

"What? When?" Jo asked, shocked.

"About an hour or so ago." Nick replied.

"No, that's not right." Jo mumbled.

"What? Why?" Nick asked.

"Because I just talked to her less then a half an hour ago."
♠ ♠ ♠
Probably the longest chapter so far. I really wasn't sure where I was going with this one.