‹ Prequel: Dear John
Sequel: Folds In Your Hands

Dear Liz

When the light meets your eyes, I swear I’ll be here for you, dear.

Suddenly, every love song I had never understood made sense.

What I felt was impossible to fit in 3 minutes of lyrics, hard to describe and fascinating to experience.

I'm glad I didn't stop trying. Because she was worth it. She was special and unique and beautiful and I have never met anyone quite like her.

I had her.

And –without a doubt– I loved her.

I loved everything about her.

The way her skin glistened under the Arizona Sun. The way she absentmindedly cracked her knuckles. The wrinkles that formed on the corner of her lips when she smiled. How she assured herself she would stop smoking but kept smoking anyways. Her fingers drumming against the steering wheel when she drove. Her head bobbing in the passenger seat when I drove. How lovingly firm was her grip when she held my hand.The way she said my name and how beautiful her's tasted when it left my mouth.

"Lizzie."

Her eyes fluttered open and I swear time stopped for a second.

She stared up at me with her big brown eyes, waiting for me to say something. I just stared at her, watching as her head slowly followed the rhythm of my chest. Up and down. Up and down.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. Then she smiled and time stopped again.
Her naked body crawled on top of me and there she lay. Our eyes connected, our breaths mixed.

She kissed me.

"LIzzie." She tilted her head slightly, wanting me to finish. So I did.

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I always feel like my endings are horrible. ;_;

Thank you so much to every reader, subscriber and thanks a lot rosieposie08 for commenting in every chapter. :')

I'll probably (I said probably) make a story for Jackie and it will most likely be a love triangle. Oohhh! I'm thinking Kennedy and Eric. Ooohhh!

So, yeah. Look out for that and thanks again for reading! <3