Skeleton Boy

Tainted Skin

Your skin is tainted. It's tainted with black ink - just like your heart. Your eyes pierce through the room, searching, looking everywhere. Looking for someone. And then you find me. I'm rooted to the spot as we connect eyes. I can't move. I can barely even breathe. I can't resist. You step close to me, scaled the club with long strides, your skeletal face now just inches from mine. You ask me a simple question in that husky tone you use on everyone. Do you want a drink?

I dont need another. But I say yes.

... Toxic. That's what you are. You're nothing but a toxic skeleton mess of dashing. So horrible. So... alluring. I can't get away.

We drink. And drink. And drink.

As your hand runs down my back, you squeeze my backside with roaming, rough hands. I enjoy it - almost too much. It has to be the alcohol getting to my head. When you playfully nip at my neck, I shiver. It's too much.

I need to get away. You're not good for me. I'll be another one of your victims. I need to get away. So I push you aside, my strength nothing in comparison to yours. I see a hint of amusement and frown.

That's when our eyes meet. You breathe in deeply. Your eyes spark in interest, like you just noticed me. And then you smile, looking at me like... Like that.

It's too much.

I turn my head away, hoping to avoid the urge to lunge at you. You're too intoxicating. You lift a hand to brush against my cheek, and in my drunken state, I look at you. You chuckle, a deep sound that makes heat bubble in the pit of my stomach. And then we connect.

We crash into each other, my lips frantic against yours as our hands roam each others bodies. What's gotten over me? Why am I acting this way? Your lips detach from mine enough to mutter that we need to get somewhere away from everyone.

Room. We need a room.

I nod my head, and you pull away, practically dragging me out of the club. Drag me far, far away from safety. We reach a hotel, and in my haze I don't see the look you give me.

Danger.

I don't remember how I got inside of the bedroom. But you're hovering over me with an expression of hunger, and all I can think of is pleasing you.

My world starts to cave into black as you start moving your lips against my naked body. My eyes flutter between closed and open. Tiny gasps fill the room as you plant heated kisses down my stomach. My head drops into the surface beneath me when you reach my core. As your tongue works its magic, my head starts spinning.

So good, skeleton boy.

A minute has passed. You're still pleasing me. My vision's fading darker and darker. Your tattooed skin isn't visible any longer. I'm on fire. Burning. So good. So soon. My back arches, my eyes shut tightly, and my mouth is formed in an oval. I can't tell if I'm screaming or not. And then it's over. Just as quick as it started. My eyes open, and the last thing that I see before darkness takes over is your sadistic skeletal grin while you wipe my liquid off your cheek.