Black Nailpolish And A Little Bit Of Glitter

It's not my fault .

Jackie couldn't help notice the millions of tears floating around his Mother's house, but he also couldn't help but notice an enemy was there. Not so much of an enemy, more like, frenemy. Meagan. Meagan was crying to. When Meagan was a little girl, Jackie's dad babysitted her and Jackie, but thinking his dad liked her more.
"You're here." Jackie said sighing, placing his laptop case and book bag on the couch.

"Yeah, I am, problem?" Meagan asked, folding her arms.

"Yeah, this isn't your family."

Meagan looked at him, distraught. To think of her as not being part of the family, the people she has grown up around, for the last 13 years of her Life, she felt like she could call these people family for the first time in her wildest dreams.

"Just think, I could possibly be more apart of this family than you ever have and ever will be." Meagan said winking at Jackie, and walked away.

Jackie didn't care about Meagan anymore at that moment, when he saw his Mother, Tess.
Tess sat on her cushioned couch with her hand on her forehead, with a napkin in the other. She saw Jackie looking around, like for the first time ever, he was lost in his own Mother and Father's house.

"Dear, walk over here for a quick minute." Tess said, signaling Jackie to come her way.

"Mom, don't cry in front of me, I hate it." Jackie said sitting on the arm of the couch his Mother was sitting on.

"Oh, sorry dear, just, your Father had passed away, at least I have a little emotion." Tess said, being sarcastic.

"Sorry, I'm just grouchy and now I'm even more grouchy, with anger, and now depression at the same time! I'm not gonna be myself anymore." Jackie said putting his hand on his forehead now.

"Darling, you stress too much, your father wouldn't want that." Tess admitted.

"Even when he was around, Mom, it just didn't matter. No matter how close me and my Dad were." Jackie said, standing up, and walked into the kitchen.

Tess stood up and followed him, she walked, for the first time in almost an hour, after hearing the news, she needed to figure him out.

"Mom go sit down!" Jackie screamed.

"No! I will not go sit down, what is the matter with you Jackson?"

"Don't call me Jackson! You know-"

"Well right now it doesn't matter anymore. You have been nothing but a little punk ass, and I'm tired of it, your only Father, the closest thing to you, just died today, and you are showing no emotion at all, don't take out your lonely Life on everyone, be a little sympathizing." Tess said.

Tess was aggravated, and slammed the front door behind her as she walked out on everyone.

Jackie was beyond himself. He couldn't move, couldn't even think. He felt like a Bitch. But he was grown up to not know how to have emotion. He had some emotion in him, he just couldn't find it. I guess he had emotion when he couldn't go to sleep. Worrying was his only emotion.

Everyone was staring at Jackie. Some felt bad, some looked at him they he just disgusted the hell out of them, some even slammed the door behind them when they went looking for Jackie's mother.

Meagan come in through the front door, the most pissed off look on her face.

Well done Jackson." Meagan laughed. "You really showed your Mom how to be proud of you."

Meagan walked back out the front door. Jackie was outraged.

"Bitch." Jackie said. He walked out the back door, and went on back to his little apartment.