Status: Updated! Chapter 5 and 6 are up!

Getting off the Game

Chapter Six: Love me, leave me, kill me.

***

Alaska picked up her phone and turned it over in her hands, unsure whether making this phone call was the right idea. If she was being threatened, did she really want to involve someone so close?

She threw the phone down on her bed and put her head in her hands, making a loud frustrated sound. Why had she let her agent talk her into coming back to Germany? Did she really think that Jorg Kaulitz wouldn’t follow through, on his threats?

Well, Alaska knew he would and that’s why she practically begged her agent not to book the job but it was no use, Alaska’s hands were tied and this was one of the biggest photo shoots of her career and she could not afford to turn it down.

So here, Alaska sat in a posh hotel room alone, with her bodyguard Darrin Doyle, keeping watch outside her door. He didn’t talk much and took his job very seriously; he bored her immensely and kept too close a tab on everything. The only thing, she was grateful to him for, was the fact; he had never hit on her, like all her previous bodyguards had.

“Fuck, I have to call her, I don’t know what else to do.”

Alaska muttered feebly to herself, she picked up her phone again and prayed she still had the same number.

***

Pearl was laying down, long limbs stretched out on her four poster king sized bed, with a trashy magazine about all the latest gossip and texting Andreas madly on her phone. Since he and Tom had broken up, she had taken a liking to fucking Andreas on the sly and like most guys, he didn’t seem to mind one little bit.

So when her phone rang and she hadn’t bothered to check caller I.D, she picked it up and purred into the phone.

“Hey baby, somebody’s keen, we only fucked about two hours ago.”

She was met with silence from the other side until a girl answered.

“Pearl, I hear you haven’t changed much.”

“Who the fuck is this?” Pearl fired at the mystery caller, sitting bolt upright on her bed. “Answer me, I can have this phone tracked you know?”

“Pearl, it’s Alaska, I’m sorry to bother you but I need your help.”

“Fuck girl, you’ve got some nerve after what you did.” Pearl said angrily. “He’s still completely fucked up you know? he switched teams after you were done with him. What the fuck, Alaska, this had better be fucking life threatening.”

Alaska sighed, she had expected no less from Pearl, who might be dumb but she had a heart bigger than the universe, when it came to family.

“Pearl, you’re Dad wants to kill me and I know he’s already in jail,” she began quickly, “I would hate to hurt Tom, even more than I already have, by keeping his Dad in the slammer. Please help me.”

Fucking hell she was even more deluded than Pearl had even realized, how could she think that she would help her, after everything that had happened? Still, she loved her Dad and didn’t want him going to prison on account of that bitch, so she did the only thing she could do, she agreed to help.

“Fine, where are you?” Pearl asked, expecting she would have to catch a flight somewhere.

Hotel Six-one, Room 405,” Alaska answered, “In Berlin.”
Pearl almost fell off her bed in shock. She was here in Germany? Well, fuck this just got a lot more interesting; she would have to keep this a secret. Tom must never know she was here.

“Give me twenty minutes.” Pearl replied and hung up she sighed heavily and dialed Marlene’s number.

“Hello?” she answered in her high pitch squeak, Pearl screwed her face up and held the phone away from her ear.
“Marly, can you keep a secret? It’s about Tom.”

***

“Tom has herpes?” Elsa said horrified, she was sitting in a coffee shop with Lottie Kinsella whom she hadn’t seen since was about 13 maybe 14, who remembered? It had been a huge surprise to hear from her none the less but she was insistent she needed to be seen.

“Afraid so, he caught them off that Marlene skank,” Lottie said without batting an eyelid, damn she was an amazing liar. “I just thought you should know, I heard you were interested in him.”

Elsa frowned wondering exactly what business it was of Lottie’s who she was or was not interested in. Somehow the fact, Tom had herpes, didn’t exactly put her off which was saying a lot about her interest in him, she decided quickly that she would play along with Lottie, for now.

Lottie didn’t know, that Elsa knew she had dated Tom, when they were teenagers and that she had been a woman scorned ever since. She figured she was one of many other girls that, had heard the same speech but Elsa had no real intention of getting off side with a Kinsella, it wasn’t a common surname so she figured that Lottie’s Father, was Hank Kinsella himself.Whom, had been known to have had dealings with the Kaulitz family for years.

“Thanks for your concern, Lottie,” Elsa said sweetly, trying hard, not to let sarcasm seep through her lips. “I don’t think Tom and I made much of a connection anyway. He’s a bit too dimwitted for my liking; I do love an intelligent man, don’t you?”

“Oh yes of course.” Lottie replied she was equally trying hard not to be sarcastic; she knew she hadn’t convinced Elsa at all. “Tom fails to connect on an intellectual level with most people except of course…” she trailed off not wanting to say Alaska’s name, she was pretty sure Elsa would know about the history between her and Tom and it felt better to leave it hanging in the air.

Elsa merely nodded, indicating that she knew who Lottie was talking about and sipped on her white chocolate frappe. An uncomfortable silence followed this and Lottie cleared her throat to kill it.

“I’ve got to go, thanks for the drink.” She stood up and slung her Gucci bag over her left shoulder. “I’ll catch you later.”

Elsa smiled and gave her a small wave as she was in between sips, she watched Lottie leave the café and disappear into the crowd’s of people walking past the door. Reaching into her bag she pulled out her cellphone and sent a quick text message to Tom, the reply was instant.

“I can’t stop thinking about you either.” :)

Grinning from ear to ear, Elsa downed the rest of her frappe, feeling giddy, her stomach full of little butterflies. It had been a long time, since a guy had made her feel that way and in that moment, she couldn’t have cared less if the herpes turned out to be true.

****
“I can’t believe you are seriously, going to help that bitch,” Marlene squeaked out for the umpteenth time, in the car. “And after all she put Tom through? Poor baby, though that meant I got to fuck him.”

Pearl bit her lip, she was regretting letting Marlene in on this already but she needed back up in case, she might try to deal to Alaska with the dagger she always kept in her hand bag, it was extremely tempting.

Pearl remembered how her brother was after she left him; he didn’t eat, barely slept, tried to kill himself twice and smoked himself into oblivion. It was as if, nothing or no one would ever matter to him ever again.

The sight of a gaunt, broken, zombie-like Tom was something she never wanted to see again. If it weren’t for Bill and his insistent pleading that he get help, Tom would have successfully, rid himself from the world.

The fact her dad was plotting to kill her was no real surprise to Pearl, he had been livid with what had happened and he was big on revenge, especially when it hit him personally. Pearl couldn’t blame Alaska for being scared; she must have had her reasons for leaving Tom but what they were, Pearl could only guess.

Once she pulled in the front of the hotel, one of the valets recognized her and rushed to park her car, if he’d had a tail Pearl was sure it would be wagging, she reveled in it though. Not having brains meant she had to make the most of her beauty and she knew all too well how to do that.

“May I park you’re car, Miss Kaulitz?” the young valet asked, she noticed her had beautiful blue eyes and curly black hair, oh yes, he was rather yummy but couldn’t be no more than eighteen and Pearl liked them older.

“How would you like to park yours baby?” she purred at him.

Marly sniggered into her hands, the boy was putty in Pearl’s hands now and she could see his erection growing in his pants. Mmm…teens were Marly’s favorite, apart from Tom of course, though she never went younger than seventeen if she could help it.

She saw Pearl hand her phone number to the valet, looking pleased as punch, she scowled.

“Don’t worry Marly” she whispered when the valet was out of earshot. “I gave him yours too.”

Perking up at this Marly gave a grin and followed Pearl into the hotel and up to the front desk. They turned heads, men and even women mesmerized by the way they walked, elegantly, sexy and too damn good for anybody.

Oh yes, being this hot was a full time job.

“Hi, room 406 please? She is expecting us.”

The receptionist raised an eyebrow a perfectly manicured eyebrow no less, her charm was useless here, this guy was as gay as the law would allow.

“Name..?” the guys said in a bored voice, he had seen her type before. Beautiful, ball breaker, made him immensely glad he was gay, this girl would crush him to bits.

“Pearl Kaulitz and Marlene Braun.” Pearl said quickly, the receptionist froze and looked up at her worriedly, and then he smiled.

“Of course Miss Kaulitz, go on up, Mr Doyle will escort you.”

Pearl smiled and turned to Marlene. “Its show time, bitches.”

“What ever she has to say,” Marlene said and they followed the bodyguard to the lift. “Better be fucking good.”

“Oh don’t worry, this bitch, never does anything by halves.”

***

“I’m so sorry Tom; I thought you knew she was here!”
Marlene protested vehemently. “Didn’t Pearl tell you?”

“No she didn’t fucking tell me!” Tom raged feeling sick, Alaska was not only back but she was now taking refuge in his house, how was he meant to go in there now? He had spent the last half hour sitting in his van talking to Marlene.

“Oh baby,” she crooned, trying to take his hand, which he wrenched out of her grasp. “It’s going to be ok.”

“Oh yeah? How the fuck do you figure that, huh?” Tom shouted, fumbling in his pockets for the joint that he rolled a few hours previously. Fuck, he was having a pretty good day, he’d heard from Elsa and Gustav was actually helping them out by getting in touch with Hans about protecting their Dad. Then this had to come along and fucking ruin everything, that bitch! How dare she come back and in his house? He was not having this, no he wasn’t.

“Fuck!” he screamed, feeling around for a lighter, which Marly pointedly handed to him. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

Once he’d inhaled on his joint, the high hit him and he felt calmer but damn, he was going to let his sister have it, when he finally plucked up the courage to storm inside.

Marlene was pleased with herself because when Tom was upset and vulnerable he came to her for comfort, well, sex really. Marly would never complain about that though, she loved Tom, if only he would love her back but at the moment, he was brushing off any attempts to touch him, she was going to have to be patient.

After a few moments, Tom finally felt ready to go inside and act as though he had no idea, he didn’t want to get Marly in trouble, even though he really couldn’t stand her, she thought she was doing the right thing. It’s not like his sister was in any hurry to tell him about anyway.

Bracing himself, he took a deep breath and opened the driver’s door, pausing to look briefly at Marlene, she smiled and she returned it quickly and jumped out, fiddling for his keys. Once he got to the door, he made of the knob but it burst open and he was greeted by his Grandpa Bernard who for some reason was wearing tea cossie on his head.

Tom groaned he really didn’t want an altercation with his nutty Grandpa right now but he smiled warmly.

“Hi Grandpa how are you?”

“Grandpa? I ain’t no Grandpa, who the heck are you sonny? Why are you at my door, you selling shit are you?” he barked at him, Tom face palmed, he really didn’t need this right now, he better not be the only one here.

“Bernard! For fuck’s sake, its Tom you’re grandson, remember? Come in you loony old bastard.” Simone shrieked rushing to the door and grabbing Bernard by the arm. “You know you aren’t allowed to go outside here without someone with you.”

“Piss off, woman,” Bernard snarled, “doesn’t concern you does it?”

“This is my house! And if you don’t like it fuck off.” Simone said furiously, she turned to her son. “Sorry about that darling. How are you? You’re looking pale.”

“Where is she?” he blurted out, Simone frowned.

“Who, love?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know Mama,” Tom replied frustrated. “Where’s Alaska?”

“Alaska? Honey, she’s not here.”

“Don’t fucking lie!” he shouted, Simone jumped holding a hand to her chest; she hated it when her boys shouted at her. Alaska was in Pearl’s room but she wanted to protect her son and clearly he wasn’t having a bar of it.

“Alright, she’s in Pearl’s room.”

Tom walked over to the bottom of the stairs, Simone followed begging him not to make a scene .Bernard had taken a vacant antique chair and was sitting down with a big smile on his face.

“Tom, please don’t do this, honey.” She pleaded, Hell where was Bill when she really needed him? He would stop this in a heartbeat but she saw her son’s face and there was no stopping what was about to happen.

***
“Pearl! Get your fucking slutty ass done here now!” Tom bellowed he felt the anger returning, the feeling of complete and utter betrayal.

Pearl appeared at the top of the stairs making her way down, blonde hair bouncing behind her, scowling. She didn’t like being addressed like this especially by her brother, they had no respect for her at all but she knew she hadn’t done much to earn it.

“Jesus, what the fuck is your problem?”

“Language please, Pearl.” Her mother scolded.

“Uh, he just called me a fucking slut!” Pearl replied outraged, Simone sighed.

“You’re brother is a man, you on the other hand are a lady, so watch the language, please.”

Pearl huffed, she hated everyone in this room right now, except for Grandpa who was still, sitting on the chair, legs crossed and grinning broadly.

“What’s wrong Tom?” Pearl asked gently.

“Like, you don’t know! Why is she here?” Tom thundered, “How could you do this to me, Pearl? You’re my sister and you just go and betray me like this! After everything I went through with her, you knew-you know, how much I love her! You know what just fuck it! I’m not interested in hearing why she is here, go and do what ever the fuck you want, I don’t give a damn anymore.”

“Tom please, if you’d let me explain why she’s here.”

Pearl answered in a very small voice. Simone was near tears, the look on Tom’s face almost killed her.

“I don’t want you’re explanation! Fuck you, fuck all of you!” Tom vented, his throat closing up and tears threatening but he would not cry, not in front of his mother and sister. His father had always told him never to show weakness, it was weakness that made him fall for Alaska and allowed her access to the most important part of him, his heart.

Suddenly, she appeared at the top of the stairs, dressed in dark skinny jeans and an orange, sparkly halter top, her black hair in ringlets around her face. Almond shape eyes staring, boring right into him, he stopped, he couldn’t breath.

“Alaska.” he whispered.

“Tom.” She replied softly. “I-I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be here, I’ll go.”

“No, I’ll go.” Tom said quietly, averting his gaze from her quickly, seeing her had broken his heart all over again. “I don’t want to live in a house, where I’ve been betrayed. I’ll be at Georg’s, don’t contact me unless it’s urgent.”

“Tom no, you don’t have to do this! Stay please, stay!” Simone begged him.

Pearl was crying it was on the tip of her tongue to tell him why, Alaska was here but he respected, their father too much to believe, he would ever harm her, so she stayed silent, as she watched him retreat to his room, intent on grabbing a few items and Nell, who barked openly at everyone as she was leaving, as though she was the one who had been betrayed also.

“Tom, don’t go!” Simone rushed out into the street but Tom ignored her cries.

He loaded Nell and his belongings into the van, swallowing sobs, a part of him wanted to lash out at Alaska, demand to know why she had left him. But he would never have the courage to confront her, it was too much.

He heard his mother come up beside him and grab his arm, he shrugged her off, she asked him one last time to stay and he shook his head. She let go of him and he got back into the van, patted Nell and sped off down the street, without a second glance.

***