Lynn's beginning.

Her name was Lynn Dagan. She was fifteen years old, living in the basement of her parents house for every minute of those years. She hardley ever came out, the only times being to go see a concert with her friends and going to and from school. Her parents seldom knew when she was and wasn't home. She died her hair so often she didn't even remember her natural hair colour.

When Lynn was thirteen, and entering her freshman year into highschool, she was told by doctors she had multipule personality disorder, and they knew for years. Her parents kept it from her so she wouldn't cause more harm onto herself.

Being a manipulative person, Lynn decided to see if she could fuck with the other half of herself. She wanted to try and merge herself with the other person who's been living with her for all of these years. She questioned her parents, learning everything she could about this other person. This girl whos name was "Kaitlyn Dignam". Once Lynn learned everything she could about Kaitlyn, she took over. She became the other person aswell as herself. She turned Kaitlyn from a nice sweet girl, to a more mean, more metal and just plain better person.

Lynn leads a double life now, being Kaitlyn during the day, around her parents, around her teachers and around bigger more important people, and becomes Lynn when she's with the people she trusts the most, Belguim Theelf, Pitear Weet and Daemon Knightt.