Drops of Jupiter

Welcome to Tennessee

I slid on my black and grey Laredo's, they definitely complimented my torn denim short-shorts. I figured I wanted to look pretty hot if I was going to make a good impression even if they were girls. Not like I'm straight anyway.

Taylor stormed in and gave me a what-the-hell-is-taking-so-long-look and I scoffed annoyingly. I don't appreciate being rushed. We made our way downstairs and out the door; I was starstruck. Then and there, I had seen God's greatest creation. Before I knew it, I rushed over to the newbie city girls.

"Hey there!" I exclaimed anxiously, reaching my hand out to whomever was willing to shake it.

"Hey.. I'm Valerie. I go by Lights," she blushed instantly as she took it.

"Cassandra."

Lights elbowed her in the ribs as if to correct her while she cleared her throat. She mouthed something, but I didn't quite understand as I was much too distracted.

"Sorry! Shit.. I'm Cassandra. Nice to meet you. You must be Caroline?"

"That'd be me, yeah."

A curious smirk played on my face. I wondered how these two were going to like it here. My guess was not so much. After all, nobody likes to be removed from their home. Even if it was a crowded shit-hole.

"Did Patrick show you around? Or do I need to?" It was clear I directed the question to Cassandra because Taylor immediately welcomed Lights and went off.

As Patrick grabbed their belongings, she and I wandered on the dusty dirt road. I pointed out numerous things, buildings, people, horses, swine, the works. She eye-rolled in irritation a few times, but I made nothing of it. After all, I didn't figure she'd take to me that easily.

"Sorry, I know this place seems really boring but once you get used to it it really becomes home. Come on, why don't we go set up your room, yeah?"

"Yeah, thanks."

As so we did with little to say. Clearly this would be a little difficult, but hey, I was willing to make the effort if she was.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short unfortunately/:
I did NOT know how to end it. Please do read it, give it a chance pweeease? :P