Status: On going

Undercover Lover

Try To Guide Me In The Right Direction

I woke up an hour early so I had time to get ready. I had to be at the BAU for 8am, causing me to wake at 6am, it was the downside to the job I guess.

Skittles had decided that it would be a good idea to jump on me as soon as I stood up from the couch. Causing me to fall over on the floor. I groaned in pain as a sharp pain went through my back, there was nothing good that came out of sleeping on the couch.

Though I was grateful that the guy who helped me move my stuff, offered to assemble the couch together, but I couldn’t persuade him to put my bed up. I sighed and shuffled across the floor towards a pile of brown boxes piled up across my living room floor.

Tearing open a box that said ‘CLOTHES’ I pulled out the first things that I could see, which ended up to be a stripy cardigan, a white blouse and a pair of black trousers. I just had to root around another box to find my converse and underwear.

After I got changed I applied a small a mount of make up and brushed through my purple locks, I popped some earrings and changed my nose ring. I then brushed my teeth, placed my glasses on, then walked into the kitchen and poured some cat food out for Skittles.

************

I parked my car in the BAU car park and showed the man my pass when I walked into the building. I quickly finished my breakfast bar and walked through the glass doors to be greeted by Emily.

“Hey Lizzy! Is it okay if I call you that?” She asked suddenly, not wondering if it okay or not.

“Yeah it’s fine, Elizabeth is to long to say anyways” I chuckled and walked with her to the coffee room where Reid and Morgan were leaned against the counter, whilst engaged in a deep conversation. Both men smiled at us as we grabbed cups then went back to their chat.

“Men” Emily rolled her eyes at me then pointed to them both, I laughed along with her until we were called into the conference room. I quickly grabbed my cup and started to walk towards the room with Emily when Garcia joined us, along with Morgan and Reid in tow.

“Man you look rough” Morgan said as he suddenly started to walk beside me, I started to wonder where Emily had gone. I yawned at the thought of sleep and just shrugged my shoulders.

“I’ve been sleeping on my couch” Was all I could say before I took another swig of my coffee, trying to wake myself up. Morgan chuckled and patted me on the shoulder.

“Why so sweetie?” Garcia asked and we walked up the steps towards the conference room, the only room I had yet to go in.

“Cause I still need to put my bed up, well unpack it” I lightly chuckled.

“Did you know that within five minutes of waking up, 50% of your dream is forgotten. And within ten minutes 90% of your dream is forgotten. Can you remember your dream at all Elizabeth?” Reid said really quickly, it took me a moment to actually process what he had said. Morgan started to laugh and patted me on the shoulder again.

“Yeah, you need to get used to that” Was all he said before he pushed the door open and walked into the room, Garcia was already there, setting up her laptop and sorting out the projector for the case. Well, I was guessing it was a case.

“Um, no I didn’t know that Reid, and no I can’t remember a thing about it” I chuckled lightly at him, and pushed my glasses up my nose a bit more, I was glad I wore these today and not my contacts. Spencer smiled at me as he sat across from me at the round table. Starting from me and working my way round right, it went; myself, Emily, Garcia (In front of the board) JJ, Reid, Hotch and then Morgan on my left.

“What do we have Garcia?” Hotch’s firm voice talked throughout the room. I spun my chair around to face Garcia who beamed a smile at me, but it soon turned serious when she pulled up files on her computer, which then showed on the screen.

“Penny Hertfordshire, age 21 of Louisville, Kentucky was abducted from her home in the early hours of this morning. Her apartment door had been forced through and various things had been ripped up throughout her home. But, there is also another girl named Alicia Heaton, age 24 and also from Louisville who was abducted in the same way, though she was taken at night”

Garcia pointed to both Penny and Alicia on the screen, both girls had black hair and brown eyes, hand pretty much had the same body build.

“This person is only seeking certain people with black hair and brown eyes, there maybe something that happened in their past that has made them feel possible emotional pain. Either the loss of a loved one, such as a friend, wife or girlfriend. And they feel the need to find someone who resembles them” Hotch said in his stern voice as usual.

The team looked around at each other with thought etched on their faces. After a few more things were said by various people, the team started to move and walked towards the door.

“Meet on the plane in 10 minutes!” Hotch shouted over his shoulder as he walked towards his office. I made a quick stop at my desk to collect all the things I would need such as my back and stuff and walked towards the rest of the team, who were slowly walking for the plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't stop writing it! Haha I found it hard to write this chapter as I didn't really know what to write for the conference room part, but I hope it made some sence. Let me know what you though of that part and if I could make it better, your thoughts are always appreciated!

Emma x