Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Ten

Elladan watched as Bill finished the last of cleaning the kitchen, he having finished drying the washing in the dryer. The kitchen door opened and both boys looked up.

“Hello...what’s going on here then?” A tall dark man with violet coloured eyes the same as Elladan asked.

Elladan jumped up from his seat. “Dad...this is Bill from school.” He turned to Bill. “This is my father, Feanor Arvenien.”

Feanor put out his hand and Bill shook it. “Pleased to meet you.”

Feanor looked around the clean and tidy kitchen. “You’ll make someone a good a housewife.” He winked at Bill.

Bill blushed. Feanor then pulled a bottle from the wine rack and opened it. “Do you two want a glass?”

The two teens shook their heads.

Elladan narrowed his eyes as he thought about what his father said about Bill making a good housewife. Elladan decided that was a good idea and planned to make it happen; it was just what he and this place needed.

Bill watched the man pour himself a glass then left the kitchen. The raven head teen looked pointedly at Elladan. The teen goth boy knew what Bill was thinking; his father didn’t look or act like a monster when sober...he was a normal human being just like the next. Although, he wouldn’t be sober before long. Feanor started off with drinking wine then ended up on the hard stuff and totally oblivious to his actions.

“Do you and Nenya want to come over to mine?” Bill asked, he didn’t want the brothers to go through a possible violent evening with nothing to eat.

Elladan mulled it over, he seldom went to people’s houses apart from his best friend Minien’s.

“Please?” Bill gave him his adorable cutest look with wide open eyes, hoping that would persuade him.

“Okay...” He replied eventually.

The two boys went upstairs to Nenya’s bedroom. Storm and Nenya were dressed in a basque each over their clothes and were bouncing and head banging on his bed double bed to slipknot. Elladan walked over to the iPod docking station with speakers and switched off the music.

“Ooohhh...I was enjoying that.” Nenya complained as both he and Storm stopped bouncing.

“Bill wants us to go over to his.” Elladan said smiling at the sight of his brother. “What are you wearing?”

“A basque.” Nenya’s cheeks turned pink.

Storm quickly took off the purple one she was wearing.

“Isn’t his bedroom neat? And look at how many basques he owns.” Storm opened a drawer to reveal a whole load in every colour imaginable.

Elladan’s mouth dropped open; this was a side to his brother he was unaware of. He knew that he liked girly stuff and was a touch feminine but he had no idea that he wore this type of thing. Nenya unhooked the bubblegum pink basque and stuff them in along with the purple one back in the drawer.

Bill cast his eyes over Nenya’s room; everything was bubble gum pink with a dash of purple here and there, including the dressing table, bed, chaise long, curtains, chandelier, candles, fairy lights and fluffy cushions. His bed, a four poster even had one of those netted princess curtains draped around it. It was a girl’s dream bedroom that was for sure. Bill was amazed that a boy could be so girly; and Gordon had the cheek to complain about him with just makeup? Bill chuckled inwardly as he imagined Gordon’s face, if he did his own room like this.

“What’s your bedroom like?” Bill asked turning to look at Elladan.

“Oh don’t worry it’s nothing ornate like this...it’s just a normal bedroom.” Elladan replied laughing.

“Please show me?” Bill begged. There was nothing normal about Elladan he mused.

Elladan’s bedroom was painted black and blood red with Marilyn Manson, AFI and some other scary looking band posters that Bill didn’t recognise. All the furniture was black and expensive looking and everything tastefully done but the room was daunting and oppressive. It reminded Bill of a dungeon or something equally as bleak; a shiver crept up his spine. This was definitely not a normal teen bedroom and that was a fact!

“Let’s get going.” The raven teen said feeling perturbed.

Bill opened the front door with his key. “Hey mum...brought some friends over for dinner.” He called.

Simone came rushing out of the kitchen. “Hello Storm.” She greeted then turned to the other two.

“This is Elladan and his brother Nenya.” Bill introduced.

Simone’s mouth had dropped open as she took in the sight of the two tall boys with heavily made up eyes and long black hair, both were wearing their high new rock boots.

Mum...quit staring will you?” Bill urged, his face heating up.

“H..hello...” She stammered nervously.

Elladan grimaced, he didn’t do parents but Nenya smiled politely.

“Go make yourselves at home while I get some drinks.” Bill said pointing towards the living room then he ushered his mother into the kitchen.

“I don’t think Gordon would like those kinds of boys in the house.” Simone remarked uneasily. She glanced at the clock on the wall; he was due home any minute.

“Mum! Elladan is my boyfriend so he will be coming over a lot...get over it!” Bill replied crossly. “I know Gordon is an asshole but I thought you were different!”

“Bill! Don’t say that about your father.”

“STEPfather.” Bill corrected and emphasised the step part.

“I just meant...”

Bill cut her off. “Mum...they have nothing to eat some days, their mother is dead, their father gets drunk and beats them and has lost his job. They rely on the small allowance that their grandmother sends them monthly.” He said all at once.

“Poor soles...yes of course they must stay for dinner...they can come over whenever they want.” Simone said her eyes glistening with emotion.

“Thanks mum.” Bill smiled, he knew his mum would see it from his point of view; after all, she had been in much the same position when Jorg left them years ago - penniless and a single parent.

Tom came downstairs with Brianna after a make-out session in his bedroom. They walked into the living room hand in hand.

Brianna spotted her sister sitting in the armchair; her eyes went to the sofa where Bill was sitting between Elladan and Nenya.

“What is this...fagfest?” She sneered.

Tom nudged her and pulled her over to sit with him in the other armchair.

“Fuck off skank!” Nenya replied, shooting her a dirty look.

“God...you’re such a bitch...I’m ashamed to call you my sister!” Storm stated jumping to her feet.

“Everything okay in here?” Simone said in the door way. She gave Brianna a disapproving look; she had heard her nasty comment. Simone wasn’t very keen on Brianna as it wasn’t the first time she heard one of her catty remarks. The petite woman had heard her putting down their home, saying how small and dingy it looked, the other day.

“Yes thanks Mrs Trumper.” Storm replied giving her sister a pointed look and sat back down.

“And I’m ashamed to call you my sister...hanging out with faggots.” She hissed when Simone had gone.

“Shut up Brianna!” Tom warned. He was beginning to wonder if her hot looks and great body was out shone by her cattiness.

Tom looked curiously at Elladan and Nenya wondering what they were doing here; he wasn’t aware that Bill was that friendly with them to warrant them coming over for dinner. The three were oblivious to Tom’s looks as they were now deep in conversation with each other.

The front door opened to signify Gordon’s arrival. Bill immediately tensed up and Elladan noticed. The teen goth slipped his hand over Bill’s and squeezed it gently making him relax a little. Gordon stuck his head in the living room and was surprised to find it full of teenagers. His eyes shot open wide when he saw the two Arvenien teens sitting in the living room.

“Simone!” Gordon rushed to the kitchen.

“Yes dear...did you have a good day?” Simone asked innocently, knowing full well what he was uptight about.

“Never mind that!” He snapped. “What the hell is that goth boy doing here!?”

Simone looked confused as she wondered which one of the boys he was referring to? "Which boy?"

“That Elladan of course!” He replied harshly. “He was roughing up his sister the other week!”

“What sister, he doesn’t have a sister does he?” Simone looked completely baffled, surely if they had a sister Bill would have brought her too? Then she added “Do you mean Storm Gordon? Storm isn’t their sister, she’s Brianna’s sister.” Poor girl thought Simone wickedly.

“No! Not Storm you blithering idiot! The girl sitting on the sofa next to Bill. Gordon said exasperatedly looking at his wife like she was a complete lemon.

“Ohh, Nenya!” Simone replied, she could have sworn Bill said that Nenya was Elladan’s brother. Perhaps she miss-heard.

“Well, they both have some problems at home so they are having dinner here. I expect you to be polite to them. Don’t show me and the boys up or it will be all over the school. Think of your reputation as a teacher.”

Gordon stiffened, letting this all sink in. He nodded at Simone and said “I suppose you’re right Simone.” He then went upstairs to change into some more comfortable clothes.

Back in the living room, Storm was still giving death glares towards Brianna who was gazing at Tom, who conveniently appeared to be starting at Nenya. Storm followed his line of gaze and smirked. Ha! She thought, unlucky much?

Brianna looked at Nenya with disgust and Storm read the word ‘fucking fag’ form on her lips as she murmured to herself. Storm snapped and stood up. She marched over to her sister sitting on Tom.

SLAP.

Brianna screamed, Storm had her hand raised and a red mark appeared on Brianna’s face.

“I’m sick of you Brianna! Constantly being so negative and nasty. Would it honestly kill you to show a bit of respect to some people?!” Storm looked positively livid and Tom looked like he was about to crap his pants being so close to the angry teen.

The boys on the sofa smirked at the scene in front of them and Simone came running in after hearing the slap. “What’s going on here?” She demanded sharply.

“Nothing Simone, Brianna was just leaving. “Storm yanked Brianna off Tom and dragged her out of the room and out of the house.

“Get lost you stupid bitch, can’t you see no one wants you here.” She shouted.

Tom went after the sisters.

“Tom! Do something!” Brianna pleaded with the dread-head but Tom just looked her up and down and said “Get lost. You were fun for a while but I’m bored of your nonexistent brains and personality.”

Yeah you skank! Get lost!” Nenya called having appeared in the doorway with both Elladan and Bill.

Storm nearly shat herself laughing along with Elladan. Nenya and Bill smirked meanly at her and watch her stomp off down the drive way.

Everyone came back inside, Bill shut the door and smiled innocently at his mother and skipped back into the living room. The boys followed him in leaving Storm out in the hall with Simone.

“Thank you Storm, for getting rid of her, I’m sorry but your sister isn’t who I’d choose for Tom. I’d much rather he dated you....you’re such a lovely and sweet girl.”

Storm beamed at Simone then went into the living room. She sat down next to Elladan and joined in the conversation about what had taken place. Ten minutes later Simone called everyone in to eat dinner. Gordon had changed into a shirt and jeans, and was finishing setting up the table.

Bill pulled Elladan to sit next to him and Nenya sat down in the middle with Tom and Storm on either side of him. Tom could smell Nenya’s intoxicating perfume and vanilla hair, it over whelmed him immensely. The pretty teen boy certainly smelt as beautiful as he looked. Wait. Yes, Tom did just say beautiful. Tom felt surprised that such a lovely and elegant word came to light at that point but it was one of the many that could only be used to describe Nenya. Tom suddenly felt a hand brush against this knee as Nenya flipped his long wavy hair and he picked up knife and fork. Tom felt himself go pink and his heart began to beat as fast as one of Michael Jackson’s drum beats. The family tucked in to their dinner.

“This roast chicken is gorgeous...it just melts in your mouth.”

“Thank you Storm.” Smiled Simone looking at her the glanced over at Nenya and Elladan politely stuffing their faces fast with the food.

Elladan asked very politely if he may have seconds. Simone was delighted and gave a heap more of chicken and potatoes, he also helped himself had loads of salad and vegetables. Poor boy is very hungry she thought sadly.

“How about you love?” She addressed Nenya. He nodded enthusiastically and Simone put some more on his plate.

Gordon couldn’t take his eyes of Nenya. He thought her adorable with the graceful way she ate. Nenya caught the man looking at him so he batted his eye lashes then smiled sweetly. Gordon blushed at turned his attention to his plate. Nenya snickered inwardly; he deliberately led people to think he was a girl so that he got better treatment and with Gordon he planned to take it as far as he could. All this didn’t go unnoticed by Tom.

“Are you flirting with my stepdad?” Tom looked alarmed. Nenya winked at the dread head then carried on eating. Tom thought Nenya was very intriguing and there was definitely much more to him than a pretty face.

When food was done the teens trooped up to Tom’s room and began to verse each other on Mario Kart. Tom was good at this game but Storm was ace! She completely owned Tom and sat there smiling at Tom who was last to finish in 9th place.

“I‘m normally good at this game. I’m just giving you a chance Storm as I didn’t’ think dwarfs could handle this game.” Tom smirked.

Storm playfully punched him on the arm and went to pass the controller to Elladan and Bill but found them kissing on the bed. Storm smiled at them and grabbed her camera to snap a picture. Tom was astounded. Since WHEN were they an item!? Why didn’t anyone warn him? Tom looked at Storm who had taken a couple of pictures.

Tom then turned to look at Nenya who was in the mirror touching up his eyeliner. Tom looked him up at down and let his eyes rest on his little bum which was bent towards him. Tom absentmindedly licked his lips.

“Alright Tomi boy, put your eyes back in your sockets and stop playing billiards in your pockets.” Storm laughed at him and the fact it rhymed.

“I was doing no such thing!” Tom gasped at her crude suggestion and gave her a light shove then flipped her off. He then turned his attention back to the game with his face the colour of a baboon’s bottom.

The pair on the bed broke away from playing tonsil tennis. They looked over at the others, Tom sitting with his arms folded in a strop, Storm in peals of laughter and Nenya doing his hair.

“Why isn’t anyone playing on Mario Kart? I want to play Mario Kart too!” Bill whined and looked pleadingly at Elladan and then at Tom.

“We thought you were too busy having a bit fun of your own.” Remarked Tom glaring at the couple and then Bill grabbed a fist full of pillow and thumped him with it.

“A word Tom, outside.” Bill said icily and Tom followed him outside.

Elladan looked at the door and then got up; he put his ear to the keyhole to listen. Storm and Nenya joined him and all three strained their ears.

“What are you playing at Tom?!” Hissed Bill quietly, glaring at his twin.

“What are YOU playing at Bill? He’s the school psycho, why are you with him...of all the boys you could’ve picked why him?” Tom whispered in a shout.

“He isn’t a psycho, a little strange perhaps but I love him, and he loves me. We are together and that’s how we’re staying. Anyway, you’re a fine one to talk...I saw you checked out Nenya and you were caught in that cupboard together with your trousers around your ankles!”

“I have NOT been checking out Nenya, I’m not gay! And for your information he followed me in and yanked them down.” Tom shouted loudly, while flushing hotly at the memory and stormed off down the stairs.

The three teens other side of the door exchanged glances.

Bill lent against the wall to catch his breath and regain composure. After a couple of minutes he opened the door, sending the boys and Storm toppling to the floor. Bill arched an eye brow at them lying in a heap and stepped around them and into the bedroom. He went over to the bed and picked a controller.

“Who’s up for a game?” Bill said smiling at them but Storm could see it didn’t quite reach his eyes.

“Me.” Smiled Storm and put a hand on Bill’s shoulder comfortingly, Bill looked over at the brothers.

“You playing?” He questioned. Nenya shook his head but Elladan nodded curtly and swiftly grabbed another controller.

That was odd, thought Nenya - Elladan hasn’t played any electronic games since their mother died and when he did, they were all full of violence and blood. That was what turned Elladan brutal and angry, in his opinion. When they lost their mother, their father turned to alcohol; that was pretty much like losing a second parent. The saying is that it’s better to have loved and lost... Nenya thought that was stupid because it just caused you more pain and grief.

Losing their parents had caused Elladan to become constantly angry and closed up, although he began to have opened up a tiny bit to Bill. Whereas Nenya was just over emotional and wanting, he cried lots and barely ate or slept. No one understood how they felt. No one did, unless they knew what it was like to lose a parent. Erodin was the closest that knew how they felt; he had never known his dad. But it was still nothing in comparison.

Simone instructed Gordon to drive Storm, Elladan and Nenya home which he did. Bill and Tom went to bed not talking. Were the Arvenien brothers already coming between them?