Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Eleven

I can’t believe you took her back.”

“She promised she would change...no more bitchy remarks.”

“Like she could change...I don’t like her.”

“Well I don’t like Elladan.”

“Tom!”

“Look Bill...you don’t like mine and I don’t like yours...let’s leave it at that.”

Bill stomped his foot and crossed his arms in front of his chest pulling his mouth into a pout. Tom rolled his eyes. They twins were stood outside the Valentine sisters house. Tom rang the door bell.

“Wow...your costumes are amazing.” Storm gushed looking at the pair.

“Huh!” Tom huffed. “If I had known Georg’s party was fancy dress I would never agreed to go!” He complained dressed as Frankenstein with a fake bolt through his head.

“You’re such a pussy!” Bill replied, standing there looking pretty cool dressed as a vampire.

Tom merely flipped him off.

“You look sexy.” Bill said waggling his eyebrow at Storm.

The theme of the party was Monsters and Tarts. Storm was dressed in a tight black basque trimmed with pink lace which matched her hair. She also wearing black leather hot pants and black stockings with suspenders, and to complete the look she had a pair on pink stilettos.

Tom eyes were almost popping out of their sockets at the sight of the pixie like girl. Storm giggled and blushed, she was pleased that Tom at actually acknowledged her in that way. He usually saw her as just one of the boys, so she thought.

“I bet Elladan won’t need a costume.” Tom bitched.

“Well Brianna definitely won’t!” Bill retorted.

“Ouch!” Replied Storm then she laughed.

Tom narrowed his eyes trying to think of a comeback but was interrupted by Brianna’s sickly sweet voice.

“Hi Tomikins...how do I look?”

All eyes turned to look at Brianna. She was stood there dressed in a tacky red bikini top with tassels, matching bikini bottoms and a pair of red cowboy boots finished with a sequined cowboy hat. Tom was speechless and not because she was looking hot; in fact, she looked like she had jumped out of an Anne Summer’s catalogue...all she needed was a whip.

“Aww Tomikins...you’re lost for words.”

“I’m not surprised.” Bill muttered.

Storm snickered.

The four teens set out for Georg’s place.

Elladan was already there at the party when Bill arrived with the others. He too came as a vampire, the very sight of him in his black velvet coat sent the raven-head teen weak at the knees.

“Hey beautiful.” Elladan greeted as Bill rushed up to him. They two teens immediately began kissing.

“I need a drink.” Tom announced watching the pair. He could see they were very serious about each other and that worried him. Their relationship was moving way too quickly.

Storm and Brianna followed the dread-head into the kitchen where the drinks were set out.

“Hey dude you made it!” Georg clapped Tom on the back. “You look good mann!”

“Erm...thanks so do you.” Tom replied looking at the brunette dressed as Freddy Kruger.

“Help yourself to drinks.” He said then left them to it.

Tom grabbed a bottle of beer and Storm and Brianna helped themselves to a WKD then made their way to where all the action was taking place.

“Oh my god!” Storm shouted over the music. “Look there’s Nenya.”

Tom and Brianna looked to where she was pointing and both their mouths dropped open. Nenya was dancing sexily on a table dressed in his bubblegum pink basque, hot pants and fishnets and knee length patent new rocks. The pretty teen wore his long black hair back combed into a wild scene hairdo decorated with a bubblegum pink hair bowed hair band.

“Fuck me...he’s hot.” Tom said out aloud without thinking.

Both the sisters turned to Tom upon hearing him. Brianna’s face was livid, she gripped Tom possessively, digging her nails into his upper arm and dragged to furthest part of the room, away from Nenya.

“For fuck sake Brianna...that hurt.” Tom pulled out of her tight grip.

“Let’s dance.” She snaked her arms around his neck. The dreadlocked teen obliged but all he could think about was Nenya on that table, dancing to Lady Gaga’s Paparazzi.

Storm hovered close by.

“Don’t you have something Emo-ish to be getting on with like hexing or self-harming instead of playing goosegog?”

Storm’s face fell, hurt written all over it’, she walked off and bumped into Erodin.

“Hey gorgeous.” He replied. “Wussup?”

“Fuck off Erodin...I’m not interested!” She tried to push past him, her eyes filling up fast.

“Be like that then slag!” He stormed off angrily at the knockback.

Storm made her way to the kitchen for another large bottle of WKD then went at sat on the stairs. The pixie decided to get hammered. Life sucked! The boy she was in love with was dating her bitch of a sister but so obviously had the hots for the pretty scene boy, Nenya. All she had was her illness, funny eyes and a deranged psychopath after her.

One hour later, the massive living room was packed full with teens dancing to ‘Poker Face’. Bill and Elladan were still glued to each other dancing and kissing, Georg was dancing with best mate Gustav, taking the piss out the song. Tom was with Brianna, their hands all over each other, Kiro was making out with Julian, Andreas was dancing with Minien; everyone seemed to be having a good time apart from Storm and Erodin. He was stood by the front door watching Storm, who was still perched halfway up the staircase slowly getting hammered. Erodin watched as Storm unsteadily got to her feet with aid of the banister then go upstairs. He decided to follow.

Meanwhile, Tom and Brianna went into the kitchen to get drinks.

“Shouldn’t we go and find Storm? You were a bit mean to her earlier and I’ve not seen her for a while.”

“Storm can look after herself besides she’s a loser!” Brianna poured herself and Tom a large vodka and coke as the beers and alcopops had all gone.

“How can you be so horrible out your twin sister? I could never be like that to Bill.”

“You don’t have to live with her...it’s all about her all the time. She gets all the attention at home with her fake illnesses! Now forget about her!” Brianna pulled at Tom to go back into the living room.

“You go...I’m fed up of dancing...its too fucking hot in there.” He snapped.

“Fine...go ahead...be boring!” She stormed out of the kitchen and back to the living room.

Tom sighed with relief. He was getting really pissed with Brianna. She had constantly bitched about everyone at the party while they were dancing and she when wasn’t doing that she moaned or whined about something, while Tom was trying to get it on with her in there. The dread-head drank his drink in one go then picked up the vodka bottle and took a few big swigs from it before going back in to find Brianna. Tom stood in the doorway watching the goings-on. His eyes scanned the dimly lit room and spied Nenya dancing amongs some others. Tom watched the way he moved with tiny hips gyrating in circles and arms in the air, hands clasped together with palms upward, moving side to side while his feet stayed still on one spot. The dread-head watched the pretty teen go lower and lower then higher and higher again, then repeat the action. Nenya was mesmerizing and was far the best dancer at the party, Tom thought.

"He's hot isn't he?" Julian commented walking past.

Tom's cheeks turned red. "Who?" He asked trying to feign his innocence.

Tom heard Julian snicker as he walked off and his ears and neck flushed red to accompany his face. Was this the first time he had been caught staring at Nenya? Was Nenya correct in accusing him of staring at him. He'd never been aware that he had been but now he began to wonder if it was true. He scratched the back of his neck embarrassed, took a couple of large swigs from the bottle and wondered into the large room to find Brianna.

It was now very dark in the living room as he circled the room, someone having turned off the dimmed lights. Tom could barely see now as the only light came in flashes from the disco lights set up by the music system. He strained his eyes for a glimpse of his girlfriend, then pair arms snaked around his waist from behind and a body began to grind close to ‘Say It Right by Nelly Furtado. Tom leaned back, very intoxicated from the alcohol and breathed in Brianna's scent. Now this was more like it; she had obviously loosened up a bit. Tom felt lips attack his neck and go to work on it, Tom was in heaven, he shut his eyes in ecstasy -the party had truly begun.

The lights went back as the song was ending.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” A voice screeched furiously.

Tom’s eyes shot open. Brianna was stood in front of him totally livid. Tom licked nervously at his lip ring. If Brianna was stood in front of him, who the fuck was he just dancing with and still held him close? Tom untangled himself from the person behind pressed against him and turned slowly to come face to face with Nenya. Tom's head swung round to the front. There was a loud slap and Tom’s cheek stung like hell.

“You bastard!” Brianna screamed. A few party goers turned to see what was going on.

“I can explain...I thought he was you?” Tom began, suddenly sobering up.

“Oh please!” Tom heard Nenya exclaim indignantly from behind.

Tom bit the inside of his lip to stop himself laughing at the way Nenya said that. Brianna looked at them both, burst into tears and ran from the room. Tom went to run after her but Nenya held him back.

“Don’t bother going after her, she’s not worth it and you’re much better off without her anyway, after all, she’s just all looks and no personality. C’mon lets go outside and get some fresh air, I think we both need it.”

Tom followed Nenya out of the room and into the well lit garden. It was almost empty except for a couple by the trees and another couple lying in the hammock at the other end of the garden. Tom and Nenya both sat down on the stone steps leading down to the garden and Tom put his head in his hands and groaned. How had everything ended up like this? He enjoyed the dance and couldn’t help but be attracted to the pretty dark haired boy but he was sure as the next male he was straight. Maybe it was because Nenya looked so much like a girl and acted as one which is why he was attracted to him. Plus he appeared to be sort of sweet, gentle and kind in his own strange way, so very different to Brianna who was a downright conceited bitch. The fact he had boy body parts didn’t seem to put him off either.

“Tom? What you thinking?” Questioned Nenya, looking at Tom with curiosity. He stared at the dread-head that was practically curled into himself.

Tom lifted his head and looked at Nenya, he was beautiful, a real stunner and very very fit. He lent in towards him, wanting to feel what it was like to kiss those plump pink lips but they were interrupted by a loud crash and a shattering of glass. Both boys whirled around as a lamp fell from the window and a cry of pain that could only be recognised at Storm’s voice sent the pair runnin in and up the stairs two at a time and into the bedroom at the far end which Tom knew was the spare room for guests.

They burst in and Tom’s eyes widened in shock. Erodin was standing over the pixie girl who was bleeding from the head and was completely out of it. Her clothes were dishevelled and her top half undone. The window was smashed and Erodin looked drunk and stoned. Tom took one look at Erodin and swung at him. Erodin crashed into the wardrobe with a broken nose, blood spurting everywhere and was knocked unconscious. Tom bent down, did up Storm’s top and lifted her up carefully. She lay in his arms like a broken doll. Her wristband had moved during the incident and revealed some fresh cuts. Tom felt sick looking at them. He tugged the band over them and took her into another bedroom which belonged to Georg.

Nenya, who had followed Tom, darted into Georg’s en-suite bathroom and grabbed a blue bath towel and spread it over the bed for Storm to lie on. Storm was completely out of it and unresponsive, at least she was breathing. Suddenly she began to convulse and her eyes rolled into her head. Nenya screamed loudly in panic and Elladan, who was on his way to the bathroom heard him and sprinted into the bedroom. He told Tom to ring 999 while he tried to stop her convulsing by turning her on to her side. Tom rang the ambulance and then Storm’s body relaxed and her eyes returned and her eye lids shut. Elladan’s heart skipped a beat and reached to find a pulse. He thankfully found one and a loud siren wailed signalled the paramedics arrival. The paramedics came dashing through the door and everyone stopped partying, taking in their sudden appearance and wondered what had happened. Tom came down to meet them and showed them where she was.

Brianna spotted Tom with them, she hoped it was the fag Bill who had got injured or better still, Nenya. She smirked and went back into the kitchen to pour herself another drink. She could barely walk and fell twice on the way to kitchen.

Meanwhile the paramedics checked Storm over and gave her an oxygen mask to help her breath. It wasn’t looking good for the pixie, she had been slipped a drug or two and had an excessive amount of alcohol in her system. The two paramedics looked at each other and shook their heads, it was nothing new, teenagers were always getting drunk or stoned these days. Tom instantly became annoyed.

“Well...are you taking her to fucking hospital or what?” He demanded, balling his hands into fist at his side.

The paramedics put Storm on a stretcher and carried her out and downstairs. Tom, Elladan and Nenya followed at were met by Bill at the foot of the stairs. Bill gasped his hands flying to his mouth in horror.

“What happened?” He cried, instantly bursting into tears. “Is she dead?”

“No of course not, silly.” Elladan put his arm around Bill and hugged him close.

“I’m going with her.” Tom announced, his face white as a sheet.

“Do you want me to come?” Both Bill and Nenya said at the same time.

“Nah...it’s okay...tell Brianna what has happened will you?”

The teens watched as Tom climbed into the back of the ambulance, the sirens start up then it race away.