Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Twelve

Bill sat wrapped in Elladan’s arms on the school steps. It was five days since Georg’s party and Storm was on the mend and now back home recuperating.

“Sure is quiet without Storm.” Bill sighed as he watched Tom walking with Brianna on the school field. “Tom’s lost without her.”

“He doesn’t look very lost to me and I see that he is still with that skank of a cow.” He replied watching the dread head with his arm around his bitchy girlfriend.

Bill sighed in response; Tom could be so stubborn and dumb when it came to a pretty face.

“Bill?” Elladan began.

Bill looked up at his boyfriend’s serious face. “Mmmm?”

“Will you marry me?”

Bill sat up straight and looked at the teen goth with a startled expression.

“W...What?” The raven head stammered.

Elladan laughed nervously then kissed Bill’s perfect small nose. “I said...will you marry me?”

“That’s what I thought you said.” Bill sucked in his bottom lip and looked at the violet expectant eyes. “You’re serious aren’t you?”

“Yup...so will you?” Elladan tucked a stray strand of raven black hair behind Bill’s ear lovingly.

“But I’m only sixteen...it’s not possible...is it? Bill stared at Elladan in complete shock.

“I know of a place where we can marry without parent consent.”

“So... when were you thinking of exactly.” Bill asked shakily, his brow ceasing,not believing that they were really having this conversation.

“Tomorrow...I’ve fixed it all up...all we have to do is turn up at eleven o’clock.”

Bill’s head swam. “Tommorrow? I’m not sure...it’s a bit sudden and rushed.” Butterflies danced nervously in his stomach at the thought.

“You either love me or you don’t!” Elladan snapped, his eyes turning black and his notrils flaring. He stood up abruptly and Bill rolled off to the side.

Bill got up too. “I do love you!” He said brushing himself down then put his arms around his boyfriend’s waist and pulled him close. “I just need time to think.”

Elladan was still breathing heavily. Bill rubbed up and down his arms with his hands in an effort to calm him. "Marriage is a big thing...I wasn't expecting you to ask."

Elladan's eyes returned to their normal colour."If you love me...you'll marry me. I don't want to wait...I can't bear being apart from you."

"I don't like being apart from you either but I need to get my head around this okay?"

The bell rang for the start of afternoon classes. Bill slipped his hand in Elladan's and the pair walked into the main building in silence. Gordon was stood inside and looked them up and down with disdain with a sneer. He had made his views quite clear to Bill about their relationship and had told Bill to end it. Bill glared at Gordon then he turned to Elladan and kissed him in front of his stepfather.

“Yes...I will marry you...let’s do it!” Bill said after pulling away from his boyfriend.

“Really? Thank you...you won’t regret this I promise and we'll live at my house.” Elladan said in one breath, hugging Bill very tightly.

Bill turned his head sideward and smirked at Gordon; at least it would be a way to escape his stepfather plus it would really piss him off big time. It didn't occur to him that it would hurt his mother.

Gordon walked off angrily his face bright red and totally unaware of what the two boys were planning.

“Okay...sounds good.” Bill laughed and kissed Elladan again. Yes, he couldn’t wait to get away from Gordon for good.

“I’ll ring you later with the plans.” Elladan said before going off to afternoon registration.

Bill flutter clapped his hands; he was that excited that he practically skipped all the way to his form room.

“What are you so happy about?” Tom asked when he sat down.

“Oh nothing.” He sang out, sitting down with a wide grin plastered on his face.

“What are you up to Bill?” Tom narrowed his eyes suspiciously at his twin.

Bill ignored him and dug around in his bag for his diary. He certainly couldn't tell Tom that he was planning to marry Elladan. He would go balistic and try to stop him. No, he would do it secretly. Tom wouldn't understand, he didn't know what love was...not like he did. He and Elladan were very much in love plus Gordon wasn't horrible to Tom and he didn't need to escape.

Mr Hewit walked in and the room fell silent. It was at this moment that Tom’s phone began to play out loud a certain Nelly Furtado song. Tom's cheeks flushed and he cursed then fumbled about in his pocket to switch the damn thing off.

Bill cocked his eyebrow and smirked at his brother.“Isn’t that the song you danced to at the party with Nen...”

“SHUT UP!” Tom cut him off before he could finish the name.

“Are you two....”

“No way...of course not...I’m straight!” Tom replied quickly and turned his now extremely red face away from Bill. He caught Nenya’s eye in the process and the cheeky teen winked causing Tom to drop his phone as he was opening the text. “Fuck." he muttered as the phone went spinning across to where Brianna was sitting.

The raven head chuckled; he knew is brother so well...that text was so obviously from Nenya and Tom did have a thing about him no matter how much he denied it.

Tom sank down low into his seat and closed his eyes when he saw his girlfriend pick it up.

“Hey hotstuff...do you want to dance with me later at the cafe?” She read out aloud.

The class burst out laughing. Tom hid his face in his hands, this could not be happening?

“You’re on texting terms with that fag?” She screamed getting up from her seat.

Before Tom knew it, he was being bitch slapped in front of his classmates. “You two timing, fucking faggot, bastard, cheating motherfucking...”

“BRIANNA! THAT WILL DO.” The teacher yelled and grabbed her by her jacket and pulled her off.

“Get outside now!” The teacher ordered pointing at the door.

“You had better watch your back fag!” Brianna screamed at Nenya, before disappearing out through the door.

“The rest of you shut up now!” Mr Hewit instructed.

The students fell silent and faced the front ready for roll call.

Bill opened the passenger door of the black BMW.

“So where are we doing this?” Bill asked as he climbed into Elladan’s father’s car the next morming, which the teen had taken without permission.

“Scotland...a place called Gretna Green. “ Elladan replied smiling mischievously.

“Scotland? How long will it take to drive there?” Bill exclaimed with wide open eyes.

“Three to four hours, the way I drive.” He replied with a smirk.

Bill looked at his watch; it was six thirty in the morning. “No wonder you wanted to meet early.” He yawned.

“You go to sleep...I’ll wake you when we get there.”

Bill closed his eyes, leant his against the window and drifted off.

Tom looked at Gordon, it was eight thirty and his stepfather was impatient to leave for school.

“What do you mean he’s not in his room?”

“Exactly that...duh!” Tom replied getting agitated. He decided he was going to kill Bill when he got to school.

“Simone!” Gordon shouted. “Bill is not here...has he left already?”

Simone came running out of the kitchen. “I’m not sure...I assumed he was here.”

“Well he’s not! Wait until I catch up with him, he’s getting more and more defiant since he’s been going with that boy!”

“Well maybe he had to get to school early for something?”

“Yes...meeting that wretched hooligan.” Gordon growled.

“Elladan’s a nice boy.” Simone replied in his defence.

“Are we going or what?” Tom hissed, now it a totally foul mood.

“Don’t you speak to me in that tone young man!?”

Tom rolled his eyes. “Sorry.” He muttered. Yes, he was definitely going to kill Bill.

“Hey beautiful...we are here.” Elladan said softly, stroking Bill’s cheek.

Bill’s eyes shot open, he looked out of the window at the registry office in Gretna Green. He bit his lip and looked back at Elladan. “I don’t know if I can do this?” He panicked. It seemed like a good idea yesterday but now they were acutally here, he wasn't so sure.

Elladan got out of the car and walked round to the passenger side. He opened the door and pulled Bill out a tad roughly.

“Don’t back out on me now.” He said crossly his eyes beginning to get darker in colour.

Bill eyes widened at Elladan's tone and rough treatment.“I’m not...it’s just that...” He began anxiously.

Elladan kissed Bill’s lips to stop him from talking. “I thought you loved me.” He said after pulling away and look at Bill with sadness and disappointment. His eyes watered up.

“I do love you! I’m just a bit nervous.” Bill reassured him. He didn’t want to hurt his boyfriend so he grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the door.

Elladan smiled and blinked back his tears. “I love you so much Bill and want to be with you forever.”

Bill smiled back. “We will be.” He promised rubbing his thumb over his knuckles.

Elladan told Bill to sit down on the seats while he spoke to the receptionist. A few minutes later he returned back to Bill.

“They will call us when they're ready.” He informed him and sat down.

Elladan took out a small black velvet box from his pocket and gave it to Bill. Bill opened it and gasped at the beautiful platinum ring with rubies all around it.

“It was my mother’s wedding ring.” He stated proudly.

“It’s beautiful...are you sure you want me to wear this?”

“Yes...father gave it to me after she died... for this purpose.”

“But surely he’d be expecting you to marry a girl? Won’t he be angry?”

“No...It’s up to me who I marry...besides he’s too sunk in a bottle to care.”

“Gordon and Simone will go mad when they find out.” Bill said anxiously as he closed the ring box.

“Let them...what can they do...you’ll be living with me?” Elladan replied icily.

The registrar’s assistant came out. “We are ready for you now.”

Elladan took the ring box from Bill. “Let’s go get this ring put on your finger!” He pulled Bill up and they followed the suited man into the room.

Tom walked into the cafeteria and looked around for Bill. It was lunch time and he hadn’t laid eyes on his twin all morning. He tried calling his mobile several times but it was switched off. The dread-head marched up to Nenya who was sitting with Minien and Erodin.

“Have you seen Bill? Where is your brother? Are they together?” Tom demanded irritably.

Nenya shook his head and shifted uncomfortably in his seat, he then put his head down.

“Where are they?!” Tom shouted banging his fist down on the table. “You know something...I can tell.”

“Fuck off and die Kaulitz!” Erodin growled. “It’s their business if they want to skip school.”

“They’ve what?” Tom replied in disbelief. Bill never skipped school, even when he was bullied he still went in and faced it.

“Woops...shouldn’t‘ve said that.” Erodin replied with an evil smirk.

“What’s going on?” Tom shouted. Whatever it was Tom could tell they were all in on it. He looked at Minien.

“Not my place to say.” He replied haughtily and carried on eating.

“If anything untoward happens to my brother, I will fucking kill the lot of you!”

“Is that so?” Erodin stood up and squared up to Tom.

“Sit down Erodin!” Minien ordered dangerously.

The angry mohawked teen sat back down. Tom hitched up his jeans and stormed off outside, deciding he was too angry to eat.

Tom stood waiting for Gordon by his car. He was dreading telling his stepfather that Bill had skipped school. Maybe he didn’t have to say just yet, he decided he would give Bill a chance to get home and maybe he would never have to know. Tom jumped when he heard Gordon’s voice sound behind him.

“Where’s Bill?”

“He’s left already.” Tom lied and putting himself in the firing line.

Gordon rolled his eyes. “Was he going home?” He unlocked the car and Tom put his guitar and bag in the trunk.

Tom remained silent and stared out of the window, willing Bill to be home when they got there.

It was now eight o’clock and Bill still hadn’t arrived home. Tom was sat with his mother and stepfather at the dinner table but Gordon was the only one eating.

“Where is he?” Simone sniffed, wiping her eyes with a tissue.

“Out with that boy no doubt...I’ll be ringing that boy’s father and putting a stop to them seeing each other for good!” Gordon stated angrily with his fork pointing at his wife.

“No you can’t do that...he may hurt Elladan.”

“I’ll hurt him when I get my hands on him!” He growled.

“Gordon for pity sake have some compassion for the boy.”

Tom sighed heavily at his parents arguing. “Can I leave the table please?”

“No...eat your dinner!” Gordon snapped. “We haven’t money to throw away.”

The three heads spun round when they heard a key in the front door

Simone jumped up from the table and raced out to the hallway with Tom and Gordon hot on her heels.

“Where have you been?” She demanded then went silent when she saw Elladan standing behind him.

Gordon eyed the arrogant rude Arvenien teen with disdain; he really got up his nose.

The teen goth stepped forward with a slight smirk. “We’ve come to pick up some of Bill’s shit...We got married and he's moving in with me.”