Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Fourteen

“Did you hear what happened to Andreas?” Storm said rushing up to the booth were Tom was sitting with Georg at cafe.

“No...what?” Tom replied looking up at her with interest.

“He broke his arm...Julian just called from the hospital.”

“I guess that means he won’t be taking part in the concert.” Georg reflected. “That sucks.”

“Yeah that's bad man.” Tom agreed.

“Do you fancy a game of pool?” Storm asked Tom eagerly. “I can whoop your arse again.”

“Yeah right...” Tom followed her over to the pool table.

“Hey fag boy?” Nenya turned round to face Brianna and her friends just outside the cafe bathrooms.

“You keep your dirty little fag eyes off my boyfriend.” The five girls with her, snickered.

“Fuck off skank!” Nenya tried to pass them to go back into the cafe.

“Hold him down.” Brianna ordered her friends.

They each gripped Nenya and dragged him down to the floor while Brianna sat on him and wrote the word fag across his forehead with a black permanent marker. She then kneed him in the balls.

“Remember what I said!” Brianna warned then got off him and walked into the cafe laughing.

Nenya got up off the floor and limped back into the boy’s bathroom. He sat on the floor hugging his knees crying hard. Gustav came out of one of the cubicles.

“Hey...you okay?” He said crouching down.

“Leave me alone.” The pretty teen sniffed, wiping his eyes into his sleeve.

Gustav shrugged, stood up and left after washing his hands. He walked into the cafe and up to Erodin. “Your friend’s in the bathrooms and appears to be upset.”

“Cheers.” Erodin replied and rushed to the bathrooms.

“Nenya...wassup?” The mohawked boy knelt on the floor beside him.

Nenya looked up tearfully sucking on a lolly. He always sucked a lolly when he was upset or anxious, a habit from his childhood. His mother used to give him lolly’s when he cried to comfort him and now he always carried some in his pocket.

Erodin saw blank ink on part of his forehead. He gently lifted his hair with his calloused fingers. “Who did this to you?” He demanded angrily when he saw the word fag written.

“Brianna and her friends.” He replied reluctantly, his face reddening and feeling ashamed. He didn’t readily like to admit he had been attacked by girls.

“The fucking bitch!” Erodin pulled Nenya gently to his feet and hugged his best friend, rubbing his back soothingly.

“Don’t tell anyone especially my brother?” He pleaded, his face steaming with tears and black mascara.

The pitiful sight of him broke Erodin's heart.“You should tell Elladan...so he can fix her good!” He growled.

“No don’t...he would think I’m a wuss for letting it happen. You fix the bitch!”

“Oh don’t worry... I will.” Erodin promised with narrowed eyes.

“Tomikins get me a drink!” Brianna demanded as she filed her nails in the booth.

“Get it yourself!” Tom snapped. He was fed up with the way Brianna spoke to him.

“Tomikins?” She pulled her mouth in to a pout which did nothing for her.

Gustav and Georg sniggered openly. Tom felt his face heat up and turn red.

“Stop calling me that!” Tom got up from the booth and began to walk away.

“Come back here!” She screamed and everyone in the cafe turned round to look.

Tom stomped back to her, holding his baggy jeans up. “I’m sick of you and your horrible grating voice...you're dumped!”

There was a chorus of “Ooooohhh”

“You can’t dump me!” Said Brianna jumping up and putting her hands on her hips.

“I can...now do one bimbo!”

Storm smirked at her and everybody laughed as she stomped out of the cafe.

“Hey...you okay?” Storm said snaking her arm round Tom’s waist.

“Yeah...need a drink though!”

“You wanna come back to mine?” Storm asked the extremely pissed dread head.

Tom nodded and they both left. As they walked up the road there heard frantic screams coming from ahead.

“That sounds like Brianna.” Storm stated and the pair ran fast.

Brianna was on the ground, she had been mugged and her face had been slashed by a knife. Tom put his hand in his oversized pocket for his mobile; he called for paramedics and the police while Storm held a hanky to her cheek and comforted her.

“Who did this?” Storm asked.

“I don’t know...he had his face covered up.” Brianna sobbed.

The police took a statement then the Storm accompanied her sister in the ambulance to the hospital to have her face stitched up. The dread-head walked home solemnly with his hands in his hoodie pocket.

The following morning Gordon walked into the school’s main building with Tom. Nenya was waiting outside Gordon’s office as he did most days.

“Morning sweetheart.” Gordon replied smiling at the pretty teen boy whom he still thought a girl.

Nenya fluttered his eyelashes and smiled coyly. Gordon unlocked the door so that Tom could place his guitar in there then locked it up again.

Tom shook his head amused at Nenya still managing to pull the wool over Gordon’s eyes.

“Catch you later.” He said then sped off.

“You want some breakfast?” Gordon smiled.

Nenya nodded then followed Gordon to the staffroom.

“You hair looks pretty today.” Gordon commented.

Nenya gave a little sad smile. He hadn’t been able to remove the word fag from his head so he covered it with foundation and style his hair so that the bangs sat across to hide it. The pretty teen boy made himself comfortable with his knees up and his chin resting upon them while Gordon made him some toast and hot chocolate. Gordon thought Nenya always looked sad and lost; he looked over at him thoughtfully wondering why he never spoke. He put it down to shyness.

“Everything okay at home?” Gordon asked as he handed him the plate and mug.

Nenya shrugged in response.

“You must be missing Elladan?”

Nenya nodded then nibbled at the toast.

“You should come over for dinner and spend some time with him.”

Nenya nodded. Gordon sighed, no matter how much he tried to start a conversation with him he never managed to get a spoken response. Gordon had no idea that Nenya was hiding the fact that he was a boy because he thought Gordon wouldn’t be so kind and nice to him if he knew the truth. The teen was desperate to be loved and cared for, two things that his father had neglected to show him over the past year or so, plus he missed his mother badly. Gordon sighed then took out his laptop.

“How’s Brianna?” Tom asked when he sat with Storm at lunchtime.

“Not good...her face is a mess. The doctors said she will be scared for life.”

“What are the police doing about it?” Tom questioned.

“Nothing they can do as Brianna didn’t see the attackers face and there were no witnesses.”

Tom shook his head with disbelief.

Julian, Kiro and Andreas came and sat at the table.

“Hey Andreas...how’re ya doin'?” Tom asked looking at the blonde boy with his arm in a sling. “How the fuck did you manage that?”

“Tripped...” Andreas replied lying.

“What’s that bruising on your neck?” Storm asked pointing at him. “Looks like finger marks.”

“Oh yeah...” Tom said taking a close look. “Did someone attack you?” He asked curiously.

“No!” The blonde answered a bit too quickly. His eyes wondered over to where Elladan was sitting with Bill.

Storm and Tom exchanged glances then followed his line of vision. They looked back at one another but said nothing; they were both had the same thought however. The bell soon rang announcing that it was time for afternoon lessons.

“Who did it really?” Tom asked Andreas when he managed to get him alone on the way to lessons.

“No one...just leave it.” Andreas snapped moodily.

Bill came bounding up. “Oh my god what happened to you?” He said looking at the blonde's broken arm.

Andreas immediately began to panic, he looked up and down the corridor; he didn’t want to be caught speaking to Bill.

“I gotta go...” He announced then dashed into the classroom for his saxophone lesson, not that he could play now.

“Was it something I said?” Bill said crinkling his face with confusion.

Tom frowned; Elladan had to be behind it. Andreas looked positively terrified when Bill came up.

“More like something someone else did.” Tom commented as the twins walked to their respective lessons.

“Shall we go and hang out at the cafe?” Bill asked Elladan when they were stood outside the academy at the end of the day.

“No...Let’s go home.” Elladan replied sullenly.

“Oh please? Don’t be so boring.” He really liked it down the cafe.

“Why... who is it that you want to see?” Elladan demanded accusingly squeezing Bill’s arm tightly.

“Stop...you’re hurting me. I don’t want to see anyone in particular...just wanna hang out.” Bill cried out.

Elladan let go. “I just want you all to myself.” He pulled Bill close and kissed him. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He whispered stroking the raven-head’s cheek.

“Okay...we won’t go.” Bill bit his lip anxiously; Elladan’s volatile behaviour was beginning to frighten him.

The two teens walked home in silence.

Bill walked into Tom’s bedroom, leaving Elladan downstairs shortly after dinner. Tom was strumming on his guitar.

“Hey...wassup?” The dread-head asked as Bill hovered wringing his hands together.

Bill gave his twin a small smile that didn’t quite reach his eyes. “Just wanna see how you were...”

Tom stared at him with concern. Bill only hovered when something was bothering him.

“C’mon spill!” Tom patted the bed then put down his guitar.

Bill sat down then fiddled with his wedding ring. Tom observed him doing so.

“Something wrong in paradise?” He enquired.

Bill’s face flushed. “What makes you say that?”

“You’re playing with your wedding ring?” Tom nodded toward his hands.

“Oh...” Bill replied. Tom could read him like a book.

“It’s not what I thought it would be like.”

“Married life?” Tom questioned.

Bill nodded.

“Well nothing ever is...”

Tom really wanted to say that he shouldn’t have jumped into it because he was far too young to be tied down and to someone he barely knew, but they would just end up arguing.

“Don’t you love him anymore?”

“Yes of course I do...it’s just...hard.” Bill replied sadly.

“BILL! WHERE ARE YOU?” The twins heard Elladan yell.

Bill jumped.“I’d better get back.” He said hasitly and stood up then went downstairs.

Tom sighed and lay back on his bed thinking. Bill seemed worried then afraid when Elladan called out. He wondered if there was something Bill wasn't telling him. He hoped that if Elladan was mistreating him in any way that Bill would confide in him. Tom closed his eyes.

Tom woke up with a start after having obviously fallen asleep; his phone was vibrating on his bedside cabinet urgently.

“Hello....” He yawned into his mobile.

He sat up straight and alert when he heard Nenya crying hysterically down the phone. “Okay I’m coming now.”

Tom jumped off the bed and ran downstairs. He picked up Gordon’s car keys and opened the front door. The dread-head knew how to drive as Gordon had given his some driving lessons back in Germany. Of course he didn’t own a licence nor was he old enough to dive legally in the UK but this was an emergency so he took the car regardless. As Tom reached the end of the road, he realised that he didn’t know Nenya’s address, he called Storm.

“This had better be good Tomi-boy.” Tom heard her say; it was past midnight.

“What’s Nenya’s address...he’s in trouble.” Tom said urgently.

Storm gave him the address and directions.

“Thanks babe...call you later.” Tom cut the call and put his foot down.

The dread-head jumped out of the car and opened the gothic iron gates. He hammered on the front door. “NENYA! NENYA! “He called frantically.

Tom heard a loud crashing noise coming from one of the windows above; he called the police then decided to kick the door down. It wasn’t easy and it took quite a few attempts. He ran up the stairs two at a time. Tom headed toward the room where Nenya’s screams were coming from.

“Get off him.” Tom yelled at the man beating Nenya with a belt.

The man with savage black eyes turned and glared at Tom. “Fuck off kid!”

Tom ran at him knocking him flying. Tom grabbed Nenya by his arm and pulled him clear, then picked the hysterical teen up bridal style. Tom made for the bedroom door, he felt the belt buckle hit hard across his back causing him to yelp and stagger slightly. Nenya continued to scream hysterically.

“COME BACK WITH MY SON!”

Tom made it to the stairs. His back felt like it was on fire but the crazed Feanor Arvnien was hot on his heels. Tom didn’t think he was going to make it.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFF HANGER!

does Tom make it? :O