Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Fifteen

Tom staggered down the stairs as fast as he was able with Nenya in his arms.

“GIVE ME MY SON!” Feanor roared quite close behind.

Tom felt the man grab at his dreads, he fell backwards and let go of Nenya in order to break his fall.

“Please don’t hurt us dad.” Nenya cried cowering to the side and covering his head with his bleeding arms.
Feanor gripped his son’s arm and pulled him up. Nenya screamed out with pain. “Stop...please...I’m sorry.” He begged.

“You had no right to pour out my drink!” He growled and started to pull him up the stairs.

Tom scrambled up the stairs to rescue Nenya. Feanor turned and swung the belt at Tom but missed as Tom ducked. Tom then kicked the intoxicated man catching him in the back of knee. Feanor’s leg buckled and he stumbled, letting go of Nenya. Tom caught the teen as lost his balanced almost falling down the stairs. The dread-head secured Nenya with arm around his waist and began to descend the stairs with him.

“COME BACK HERE!” Feanor was on their heels once more. He gripped Tom by the t-shirt.

“STOP RIGHT THERE SIR!” Tom looked down relieved as sweat poured off him, and saw three police officers at the foot of the stairs.

“I WANT MY SON!” Feanor bellowed.

“Step away from the boys, sir!” The nearest police officer warned pointing a gun at Feanor.

Feanor, let go of Tom and sat back down on the stairs with his arms raised; he dropped the belt. Tom made his way down with Nenya clinging on for dear life. When they neared the bottom, Tom picked Nenya up bridal style again. Two officers ran up and cuffed Feanor.

“Let me take him son?” The office at the bottom said to Tom.

“No! I can manage.” Tom kissed the top of the teens head. “You’re safe now baby.” He whispered.

Tom sat on the steps outside the house cradling Nenya gently in his arms. “Ssshhhh...it’s okay.” He rested his head on top of teens, his tears of relief flowing freely.

“NENYA! DON’T LET THEM TAKE ME...I’M SORRY!” Feanor yelled over his shoulder, his tears streaming down his face as he was escorted in handcuffs to the police car.

“DAD!” Nenya pulled himself free from Tom and attempted to run to his father but he was in too much pain and he fell to his knees. “I l...love you d...dad.” He sobbed watching his father being forced into car. “Please don’t hurt him”, he whispered in his head.

Tom crouched down next to Nenya and held the teen close. “He needs help to get better, Nen.” He said softly.

“You two need to get to hospital...an ambulance is on its way.” The third police offer stated as he walked up to them.

The sirens could be heard a few streets away.

“No h...h...hospitals...I d...don’t like hos..pit...als.” Nenya sobbed.

The ambulance pulled up fast and two paramedics jumped out of the back.

“Keep them away from me!” Nenya screamed hysterically with wide frighten eyes.

“Back off!” Tom warned as they approached.

“We need to take a look at you?” The blonde female replied calmly, clad in a green uniform. “You are bleeding heavily.”

“Take me home.” Nenya looked pleadingly at Tom with big wet steaming eyes that almost broke his heart.

“Please let them look at you...then I’ll take you home...I promise.” Tom kissed his head reassuringly. “For me?” He added looking into the distraught teen’s face.

Nenya nodded reluctantly.

The paramedics brought both boys into the back of the ambulance and cleaned their wounds. Poor Nenya had abrasions everywhere possible. Tom felt sick as he looked on. He had one really nasty wound across his back which bled through on to his t-shirt. His one stung like a bitch; Tom couldn’t imagine what Nenya must be going through.

Nenya hissed with pain and flinched throughout. “Nearly done, honey.” The female paramedic cooed.

“Keep his wounds clean and dress them daily.” She said looking at Tom. “And keep an eye on your own one too.”

Tom nodded.

“We’ve given him some painkillers but he will need regular doses for awhile until they heal.”

“Thanks...” Tom smiled gratefully.

As Tom helped Nenya to Gordon’s car, the police officer stopped them. He enquired how old Nenya was and if he had any relatives nearby? Tom knew that the policeman would be contacting social services.

“He has an older brother who lives with my family, so he can stay with us.” Tom stated. He was not going to let them take the teen into care.

The police officer took down Tom’s address and told the dread head that he could expect a visit tomorrow and to let his parents know. He also said he would secure up the house before he left. Tom thanked the officer then put a protective arm around Nenya. Nenya shivered a little as he walked clad only in Tom’s oversized hoodie and converse boots.

“They won’t take me away?” Nenya looked anxiously at Tom as he drove.

“I’ll make sure they won’t!” Tom smiled at the teen, and then his face creased with worry as he looked ahead at the road. He hoped he wasn’t making empty promises.

Nenya fell asleep immediately his head touched Tom’s pillow. Tom covered the teen with a light cotton sheet. He decided not to tell anyone until the morning, there was no point anyone losing a night’s sleep. The dread-head sat on the small sofa bed that he had for the purpose of guests. He sat staring at the sleeping form in his bed; there was no way he was going to able to sleep tonight.

Tom opened his eyes and looked at the digital clock; it was six thirty in the morning. He had obviously managed to get some sleep but only a couple of hours as the last thing he remembered seeing the clock showing four o’clock. Tom stretched then stood up, still clad in his jeans and bloodied t-shirt. He was too exhausted to change last night. The dread-head walked over to his bathroom and showered, the hot water stung his back causing him to hiss. He was probably not to get the wound wet so soon but he just needed to feel clean and fresh after last night’s escapades.

“Mum?” Tom said as he walked into the kitchen twenty minutes later.

Simone turned to look at her eldest son by ten minutes and frowned. “You look terrible.” She said looking at his pale face with dark circles under the eyes.

Tom sat at the kitchen table. “Something terrible happened last night.”

Simone put down the kettle that she was about to fill and sat down opposite Tom. “What is it?” She asked her face growing very serious.

“I got a phone call last night from Nenya. His father was drunk and trying to breakdown his bedroom door. Anyway I went round there and found his father beating him with a belt.”

Simone gasped and both her hands flew up to her mouth. “Oh my god...is he okay?”

“He is now...well he’s badly hurt but he's upstairs asleep in my bed.” Tom felt his eyes water up.

“What happened then? Did you get hurt? What about his father?” Simone demanded all in one breath.

“I called the police and they took his father away. I’m fine...just a cut on my back.”

Simone jumped up horrified. “Let me see?! Did he do it?” She went to pull up Tom’s t-shirt to have a look but Tom stopped her.

“Really it’s nothing....Look, social services are coming to see us today...Please let Nenya stay with us...don’t let them take him away...he’s been through enough.” Tom begged with watery eyes.

“Of course he can stay. Have you told Elladan?”

Tom shook his head. Simone stepped over to the kitchen door.

“Gordon! Gordon...get down here!” Simone called.

Gordon raced down stairs in just his trousers expecting to see the place on fire or something. “What’s the matter?” He asked looking around seeing nothing unusual.

Simone filled him in on what Tom had just told her.

“Poor girl...how is she... where is she?” Gordon asked anxiously.

Simone looked confused, she knew now that Nenya was a boy but didn’t understand why Gordon kept referring to him as a girl. She looked at Tom, who was behind Gordon as to ask why. Tom shook his head telling her not to tell Gordon. The last thing they needed was Gordon kicking off about why he was kept in the dark.

“Nenya’s fine, asleep upstairs in Tom’s bed” Simone replied uncomfortably.

“You have a girl in your bed?” Gordon asked annoyed at Tom.

“Gordon please this is not the time...” Simone sighed.

“Mum...what’s all the shouting?” Bill ran in followed by Elladan, they had heard Simone calling Gordon urgently.

“You two had better sit down while Simone fills you in.” Gordon replied then left to go up to get dressed.

Minutes later Elladan was tearing up the stairs with the twins close behind. He raced into Tom’s room and knelt down by the bed. He picked up his brothers hand and kissed it.

“I’m so sorry this is all my fault...I shouldn’t have left you.” He sniffed.

Nenya groaned as he stirred, he opened his eyes. “Elladan?” He croaked weakly.

“I’ll fucking kill him!” Elladan shouted then he wiped his eyes clear off his tears. "I'm so sorry Nen."

Bill felt his eyes prick with tears; he put his arms around his husband’s shoulders from behind. Tom stood there awkwardly in the middle of the room.

Simone walked in the door with a tray. “Hello love...I’ve brought you up some breakfast.”

Nenya’s eyes looked up at the warm smiling woman and his eyes lit up. He pulled his hand free from Elladan tried to sit up.

“Here let me help you.” Elladan fluffed up the pillows and gently heaved him backward so he was propped up.

Nenya looked eagerly at the tray that Simone set on the bedside cabinet, he was famished. Simone handed him the mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream. He immediately took a sip. Everyone laughed when he looked back up. The pretty teen had a blob of cream on his turned up little nose. The large chocolate eyes crossed as he looked at the blob. Tom went weak at the knees and felt his heart ache with love – that had to be the most adorable thing he had ever seen. The dread-head blushed when the urge to lick the cream off swept over him.

Tom brought the last of the bags up from Gordon’s car. “Holy fuck Nen...how are we going fit all this in?

Nenya had given Tom a long list of the personal belongings and clothes that he wanted from his bedroom. Gordon had driven Tom after school to collect it all. Tom had managed to convince Gordon to let Nenya sleep in his bedroom. He promised to sleep on the sofa bed and be the perfect gentleman. Gordon was totally against it as he still thought Nenya a girl and said it was totally improper but the dread-head insisted saying that Nenya was frightened to be left alone at night. After much nagging and whinging from Tom, Gordon finally caved in. When everything was unpacked and put away, Tom didn’t recognise his room. It was pink, fluffy and strongly scented. Poor Tom was miffed to say the least.

“I’ll never be able to have my mates round.” He complained looking around in dismay. His room looked nothing short of a tart’s boudoir

Nenya had even managed to talk Tom round into hanging up his princess curtain above his double bed. Tom just didn’t have the heart to say no to those sad big brown beautiful eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...how many of you would let Nenya do what he did to Tom's room?

aha ;D x