Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Sixteen

Gordon knocked on the bedroom door then walked in carrying a tray. “Wow...” He looked about the pink bedroom that was once masculine, with his mouth wide open. He never thought he’d see the day that Tom would let anyone transform his personal space let alone with girl’s shit; Gordon chuckled.

Nenya sat up in bed and beamed.

“Lasagne and salad.” Gordon said as he placed the tray on over Nenya's lap on a table like the ones in hospital. Simone had bought it years ago for the twins to use when they were sick in bed. Nenya tucked in immediately. “Good lord, someone’s hungry. Well, I’ll see you later on sweetheart.” The dark haired man with a goatee beard said with a wave of his hand and left to go downstairs.

“Nice bedroom Tom.” Gordon remarked as he took his seat at the dinner table.

Tom’s face flushed. “Shut up!”

“Yeah...you gone all girly on us?” Elladan smirked.

“Says the boy with makeup on!” Tom retorted with a scowl.

“Aww I think it looks lovely.” Simone gushed.

“That’s because you’re a girl.” Tom sulked, propping his chin up with his hand.

“It must be love.” Bill added mischievously.

“Fuck off Bill!” Snapped Tom.

“Okay...that’s enough...let’s eat.” Gordon said as he picked up his knife and fork. The others did too and silence descended on the table.

The silence was broken when Elladan’s mobile rang. He excused himself and went into the living room to take the call. Bill got up and went to listen. The raven-head’s eyebrows shot up when he heard his husband speak in French. Bill bit his lip – he didn’t know that Elladan spoke French although he did notice that he had a slight accent.It dawned on Bill that there was a lot he didn’t know about his husband and he was curious and apprehensive at the same time over what else he might discover.

“Eavesdropping?”

Bill jumped violently; he hadn’t heard his husband finish the call.

His face flushed red. “I...I didn’t know you spoke French.” He stammered and followed Elladan back to the dinner table.

“Sorry...” He said to Simone. “...That was my grandmother asking after Nenya.”

“Oh...did you tell her that we’ve been appointed legal guardians? Is she okay with that?”

Elladan nodded. “It’s better than Nen having to move to Paris to stay with her.

“You’re grandmother’s French?” Bill was fascinated.

“Yes and both my parents.” Elladan replied smiling.

“That’s amazing...say something romantic in French to me?” Bill demanded.

“Huh! As if he would have a clue about romance?” Tom scoffed.

“je vous aime et vous êtes les miens pour toujours!” Elladan replied.

“Wow...” A soppy grin adorned the raven-head's face.

“Pass the bucket!” Tom said then stuck two fingers in his mouth.

“What did you say?” Bill asked clapping his hands with a flutter type motion.

Elladan kissed his nose. “You’ll have to work it out for yourself, beautiful.” He replied with a smile.

“Now I’m really going to be sick!”

“Jealous!” Bill stuck out his tongue in a childish manner at Tom.

“As if?” Tom retorted with a glare. Then he slipped into deep thought wondering if Nenya spoke French too. How sexy would that be, he mused. His stomach suddenly swirled and he felt sick –a nervous sick then his heart skipped a beat. Tom sighed, why did the dark girly-boy have such an effect on him? He had never ever been attracted to a boy before in his life.

It finally rolled round to Friday again and Nenya was back at school. Gordon drove the four teens to school. He still had yet to hear Nenya speak, surely the teen must speak in lessons? Perhaps there was a medical condition preventing speech. Gordon was mystified and decided to look into it; after all, he was deputy principal and had access to the school records.

“Have a good day!” Gordon called out and walked to his office.

Elladan walked Bill to his form room. “I’ll see you after piano.” He kissed Bill tenderly on the lips. “Love you...”

”Ditto.” Bill called out as he watched his husband disappear up the corridor.

“Are you two ever apart?” Storm teased. “Joined at the hip are we?”

“Very funny...not!” Bill replied more harshly than he intended. The truth was that he felt a little suffocated by Elladan who rarely let him out of his sight or he had Minien follow him when he was tied up with something. He sat down in his seat.

Storm and Tom exchanged glances. “What’s eating him?” She asked totally taken aback.

Tom shrugged. “Marriage isn’t all it’s cracked up to be apparently.”

“Really?” Storm looked surprised as she thought they were both really into each other but then again Elladan was very volatile in nature.

“Hey cuddles.” Tom felt two slender arms snake around his waist as he sat on Storm’s table.

Tom smacked his arms. “Don’t call me that or touch me in public.” The dread-head hissed with a face red as a beatroot.

Nenya’s face fell and he removed his arms, he began to walk off dejectedly with shoulders slumped.

“Nen...wait?” Tom leant across and reached for his arm before pulling him back. “I’m sorry...it’s just that everyone thinks I’m straight, which I am, so I’m not ready for all this.” He whispered quietly so no one could hear.

Storm was the only one that did heard and she didn’t count as she was his best mate and would keep it to herself. She smiled to herself and shook her head, straight my arse, she thought. Then she sighed sadly.

Nenya smiled at Tom. A few of the other students glanced curiously at Tom with Nenya but they didn’t suspect anything because they all knew that Nenya was now living with the twins so that could account for their closeness.

Erodin, however, was giving Tom daggers; he was jealous that Nenya was living with the Kaulitz family. If he knew that Nenya was sharing Tom’s bedroom, there was no telling what he might do as he had recently discovered that his feeling for the pretty boy were more than just friendship. The mohawk teen crushed the pencil he was holding and it broke into several pieces and splintered his hand.

The hours raced by during the morning and soon enough, much to Bill’s annoyance, it was time for gym.

“Okay boys we are going outside for today’s lesson.”

“Are you fucking serious? It’s brass monkeys’ out there!” Erodin complained. A few of the others agreed.

“Language...” Mr Harrison, the gym teacher warned Erodin. “Now get a move on...you’re all behaving like a bunch of girls!”

Nenya wiggled his arse at the teacher. “Why thank you sir...glad you noticed.” He replied cheekily then blew him a kiss.

The gym teacher blushed. “You’ll be wearing a skirt and joining the girl’s lesson if you’re not careful!” He grimaced.

Nenya fluttered his eyelashes. “Promises! Promises!” He then made his way out to the field in his tight shorts and wiggled as he walked, the belt marks visible on his legs and arms from his father’s attack.

Tom bent his head to the side and watched him and unconsciously licked at his lip ring. Nenya was still very sexy and beautiful regardless of the welts. Tom sighed heavily.

“Put your tongue away Kaulitz!” Tom heard Mr Harrison call and once again Tom was sporting red face thanks to Nenya, well indirectly.

The whole of the changing room burst out laughing then they followed the teacher outside.

“Okay...twice round the field then we will hit the assault course!” The teacher blew his whistle and all the boys began running apart from Nenya who was allowed to take it easy.

As the boys were running, the girl’s came out with their hockey sticks onto the field. Tom almost ran into a tree while his head was turned, eyeing them up in their white pleated skirts and polo shirts. Bill managed to pull him clear before he knocked himself out. Nenya saw Tom looking at the girls with a lustful grin and he was not happy. He stuck out his foot as Tom past and tripped the dread-head up face first into a ditch. Cheers, hoots and lots of laughter erupted from other boys and the girls.

Tom lifted his head up, coughing and spluttering. He scrambled to his feet. “WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?” He yelled with a muddy face.

Some of the seniors were passing and witnessed it, including, Elladan, Minien, Georg and Gustav. They too burst out laughing.

“Well, hotstuff...you shouldn’t be looking at other girls!” Nenya pouted with his hands on his hips.

“HOTSTUFF?” Elladan laughed hysterically, tears streaming from his eyes.

“FUCK YOU ELLADAN!” Tom retorted angrily, red faced under the mud and stomped off to take a shower. He saw Storm bent over double with laughter as he passed the girls.

“Nice look!” Penny called as she took a picture with the camera she happen to have with her.

Tom merely stuck his nose in the air and continued to stomp.

All through dinner that evening, Elladan took the piss out of Tom. Tom was in a foul mood the whole evening then decided he could take no more. He slipped out of the house unnoticed and went over to Storm’s house.

“He is really getting of my nerves.” Tom complained after taking a swig out the cider bottle. He had done nothing but whinge about Elladan ever since he had arrived.

“So why did Nenya trip you up? You looked a picture when you stuck your head up covered in mud.” Storm burst into fits of giggles.

“Stop laughing at me.” The dread-head said with an injured tone. His face had turned red again. “He got all jealous of me looking at you girls.”

“Really...possessive much?” Storm raised her eyebrows.

“I don’t know why? It’s not like there is anything going on between us.” Tom said defensively.

Storm smiled wickedly. “Are you sure about that?” She then waggled her eyebrows suggestively. "I reckon the whole school knows about you two after Nenya's little stunt today!"

Tom frowned heavily and smacked her arm then took another swig of cider. “Are we playing Mario Kart or what?” He snapped.

Yeah..." Storm picked up the controls and handed one to Tom. "The pixie faced girl owned Tom three times out of four and the dread head was miffed to say the least. He poured down the remainder of the cider into his mouth and then laid back on the bed feeling pleasantly intoxicated.

Storm lay down on her side facing him. “I whipped your arse again Kaulitz! It’s not your day to day is it?” She grinned widely then hit him with one of her many cushions.

Tom grabbed another from above his head and socked her on the head. “You are cruel and mean, Valentine!” He chuckled then he pinned her down by sitting on her legs. Then grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms above her head. “Beg for mercy from your superior!”

“You wish Kaulitz!” Storm laughed. “’tis me that is superior cuz I just owned you three times at Mario Kart!”

“Is that right?” Tom began to tickle the pixie-faced girl.

“STOP! STOP!” Storm screamed frantically between her laugher as she squirmed on the bed.

“Say I am superior then!” Tom chuckled then tickled her again.

“ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! YOU ARE SUPERIOR!” She screamed.

Tom laughed then stopped tickling her; he propped himself up with his elbows and looked into her pretty face elfin face. Before he knew what he was doing, he learnt down and kissed her full pink lips. Storm responded and then one thing led to another.

Tom rolled in at eleven thirty, slightly hammered. Bill rolled his eyes and looked at Elladan.

“We should help him up the stairs I guess.” The raven-head said as Tom stood slumped against the living room door.

Elladan stood up and Bill helped haul the teen over his shoulder; this seemed to be getting a regular thing.

“You get ready for bed Bill, I’ll see to him.” Elladan said when they reached the landing.

“Okay thanks.” Bill yawned then went into his bedroom.

Elladan placed his brother-in-law on his bed. A black marker on the bedside cabinet caught his eye; Elladan picked it up and smirked. He rolled the dread-head’s t-shirt up and wrote ‘HOTSTUFF’ across his chest in big bold black letters.

Elladan left the room chuckling to himself and looked forward to tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So....is Tom Kaulitz hot stuff? ;) let me knoww. xxxxxx